Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? (2195 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 / Help! I Have Used Drugs And Herbs, Premature Ejaculations Still Disturb Me� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Dabbyfunds(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2020
After break up with my ex we meet again she disturb me she want to come to my place but her inner intention is for sex but am married now pls help ?
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Dabbyfunds:
After break up with my ex we meet again she disturb me she want to come to my place but her inner intention is for sex but am married now pls help ?
Simple naaaa.
Just cut her off,black her no and never give her your address.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by duduade: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Tell her you have HIV simple and if she's still interested you both will sign a contract where both of you will be having coitus flesh to flesh

Simple

I am sure she will pick race

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2020
u better value the lord's salvation
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by longetivity(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2020
bro please bleep her
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by richeeyo(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
It's a wired world Have seen 16yrs old house help bleeping madam severally When ever her husband leaves for work Madam sells cosmetic And leaves home by 9.30 after bleeping with the boy She now knows I know And I told her, she is very safe with me, which she is She has been so generous

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Frankicent(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2020
So you want us to tell you not to F*k her abi. While deep down you want to shine her Congo. Bros, Na you know wet in you want.

Enjoy
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Juliusmomoh: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
bro please bleep her
Will u keep quiet ?
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Juliusmomoh: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
richeeyo:
It's a wired world Have seen 16yrs old house help bleeping madam severally When ever her husband leaves for work Madam sells cosmetic And leaves home by 9.30 after bleeping with the boy She now knows I know And I told her, she is very safe with me, which she is She has been so generous
Why this story ?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Juliusmomoh: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Why did u left her in the first place ?
#karma
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by richeeyo(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why this story ?
Just wired bro Coz ur ex is a minor issue
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Juliusmomoh: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
richeeyo:
Just wired bro Coz ur ex is a minor issue
Hmm..
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by olasehinde35130: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
After breather up with my voto we meet again she disturb me she want to come to my spots but her hinterland desire is for svoto but am married now pls help ?
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dabbyfunds:

Don't waste the opportunity, just make sure you do it in a neutral place apart from your house cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Pancakeey(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wtf is bleep? Is there something I’m missing here.

Why don’t you just say sex or sleep with. Lol bleep?
I’m sorry I didn’t read your story the bleep part put me off.

Now, lemme read your story
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Pancakeey(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Turn your ex down. As you said you’re married.

In fact, this shouldn’t be a topic for debate. You shouldn’t m be seeking answers. Because deep down you know the right thing to do.

The only reason you’re here is because you want people to tell you what you already know.

Okay to cut the long chase, don’t cheat on your wife. Imagine if it was your wife that was in this same situation.

Don’t do it.
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Pancakeey(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Don't waste the opportunity, just make sure you do it in a neutral place apart from your house cheesy
How old are you?
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Pancakeey(f): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
richeeyo:
It's a wired world
Have seen 16yrs old house help bleeping madam severally
When ever her husband leaves for work
Madam sells cosmetic
And leaves home by 9.30 after bleeping with the boy
She now knows I know
And I told her, she is very safe with me, which she is
She has been so generous

Your reply is smelling.

Trashy dustbin talk
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pancakeey:

How old are you?

Why are you claiming to be a female when you're male?
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Pancakeey(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why are you claiming to be a female when you're male?
Lmfaooo

Now ask yourself where did I say I was a male? Or did I ever claim to be a male grin

Lol if you don’t have anything to say just keep quiet
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by richeeyo(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:

Your reply is smelling.

Trashy dustbin talk
Was not directed to an hungry man
Re: I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? by Pancakeey(f): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
richeeyo:

Was not directed to an hungry man
Still smelling

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria / Advice Me On This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.