Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On (53376 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by whytediamond(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zs
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Homeboiy: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Vagina people and their dramatic life style

I no see u for protest

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Freestainworld(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Another BBnaija saga
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
I tire undecided
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by karnap(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
this one don clear herself,when she hear lawsuit grin grin grin is getting interesting

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
women nd their plenty wahala

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Mexyz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
So are you depending on social media to bail you out after you've accused someone of a crime?
Madam carry your cross, no need depending on any social media to prove what you said...

I will also advise you keep quiet if you're not sure of your accusations.

9 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
I often wonder at ladies that have close female friends.
Maybe it's my upbringing. But I'd rather be in the company of guys than girls. Person gats to be careful.

7 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by ngadaAwo: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
the only person I trust in my life is my mum
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ohh,I see....when you have something up ur sleeves and your jealous bff is the one Selling you out codely and Oga fit still dey sanba her for bed while she gives him ur full tales and Escapades...Women,Dem go soon open their yanshes make we just calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by TechyMm0: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided

This is how witches fight

They would never let you understand their whole story since it started in the coven

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by elisho: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
this is the stupid things that happen when you are married and still moving with single Lady's that are your friends the police should came into this matter many secret will be out
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by elisho: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
elisho:
this is the stupid things that happen when you are married and still moving with single Lady's that are your friends the police should came into this matter many secret will be out
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by BGSM: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Only God knows what really happened behind the scene. Accusing one another is not the best, it's a childish behavior. We all need to grow up.
TRUST NO ONE, NO FRIEND, NO ENEMY.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by demoBaba: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Coldie(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Which of them is the bbnaija house mate?
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by pennywys(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
normal slay queens ranting

aren't we tired of slay queens and their social media rants?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Rawhumper(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
From my experience both are suspects.

Security aget should investigate this one crying foul.

She maybe the prime suspect not even Kome.
Lets not be
Carried be carried away by her emotional statements...i have a feeling she may know what happened to ChiChi's death.

Focus should be on both of them.

benjackugo:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6167152/kome-osalor-sue-those-accusing

https://igberetvnews.com/1367713/kome-told-chichis-husband-accused-chichi-eriata-fires-back-kome/

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by bmdthemix: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
ur hands are shaken, see as d note long.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by marsman: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:
Kome snitched on Chichi with her husband. Chichi's husband vented his frustrations on her, and now Kome is taking the blame for her death. The question is, "is Chichi guilty of what she was being accused of"? By the way, that ESE chick is someone that shouldn't be taken seriously cos she doesn't seem like a smart or intelligent woman.
omo i need to calm down to read your theory .

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by duduade: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
". . .has wrote a petition. . ."

Murderers everywhere. grin

Abeg no kill us

Loooooooool
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by omoiyalayi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Women and their wahala

They will not allow the husband to morn in peace

So na d petition dey fear dis one now ?
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by friday2011(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Women and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by blessedchild234(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wetin concern me
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by femi4: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Oh! So she didn't kill her she only told the husband stuffs?
Why was the Chichi in labor and hiding her whereabout from her husband? That smells fishy. Clearly, the Chichi had something to hide. So you're only angry that her husband got to find out things about her that only Kome could have revealed. Hmmmmmm!
Meanwhile, there's no such thing as "has wrote a petition".
How can you be in labor and your hubby won't know about it......something is wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by NobleAngell(f): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
femi4:
How can you be in labor and your hubby won't know about it......something is wrong somewhere
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by tomdon(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:
Kome snitched on Chichi with her husband. Chichi's husband vented his frustrations on her, and now Kome is taking the blame for her death. The question is, "is Chichi guilty of what she was being accused of"? By the way, that ESE chick is someone that shouldn't be taken seriously cos she doesn't seem like a smart or intelligent woman.

The way social media makes very dull people popular is bewildering

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by WoundedLamb: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Starke(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good evening.
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

Admin I am terribly sorry for derailing the group. Pls accept my apologies.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Uzomacharles: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Yeah, like this woman: https://www.nairaland.com/6167842/10-month-old-girl-dies-after-being

That case can also be vice versa but men don't suffer any bleeding so keep it
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by meraola29080: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
the one woman I trust in my lifestyle is my mam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.