Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On (53370 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by thatigboman: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Coldie:
Which of them is the bbnaija house mate?
Ese. Former fake housemate 2 years ago. She's the girl in the current glo advert. The girl that mechanic wanted to rip off, she then borrowed tools from the mechanic and fixed her bike herself and gave him N1,000 for renting his tool.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by WoundedLamb: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

That case can also be vice versa but men don't suffer any bleeding so keep it

Childish reasoning. No gender has the monopoly of evil, guy. Grow up.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Jeromejnr(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

omo i need to calm down to read your theory .

Even me. But I gave up reading her comment.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by marsman: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Even me. But I gave up reading her comment.
Let us leave it to the detective.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by DoubleEngine007: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

I no see u for protest

grin Me be even dey suspect say na him carry that officer phone make him go search for hux o.. So you mean Damn Niggar didn't join that protest?

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by ShoProperties(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
This one na olosho matter make una no put mouth
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by greatseed: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Oh! So she didn't kill her she only told the husband stuffs?
Why was the Chichi in labor and hiding her whereabout from her husband? That smells fishy. Clearly, the Chichi had something to hide. So you're only angry that her husband got to find out things about her that only Kome could have revealed. Hmmmmmm!
Meanwhile, there's no such thing as "has wrote a petition".
Simply 'wrote a petition'

May be typo error grin cheesy
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Uzomacharles: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Childish reasoning. No gender has the monopoly of evil, guy. Grow up.

Oya no vex

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Strawberryg(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:
I often wonder at ladies that have close female friends.
Maybe it's my upbringing. But I'd rather be in the company of guys than girls. Person gats to be careful.

This comment coming from a woman only goes to prove one thing...
grin grin

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Strawberryg:

This comment coming from a woman only goes to prove one thing...
grin grin

Of course, u people know urselves too well buh u will be claiming that the men are ur problem

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by WoundedLamb: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Oya no vex

Lol... yeye guy grin grin
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Robertgreene1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
thatigboman:
Ese. Former fake housemate 2 years ago. She's the girl in the current glo advert. The girl that mechanic wanted to rip off, she then borrowed tools from the mechanic and fixed her bike herself and gave him N1,000 for renting his tool.
that glo advert 4 CNN funny die...d way d mumu mechanic waz shouting... "madam na 50 thousssaaand"...."na 16 thousssaand"...nd d way he threw his slippers at Ese after she gave him 1k nd drove off...lol...IST ever glo advert that made me laugh...

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Uzomacharles: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... yeye guy grin grin

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
SMH...

These bitches really need to shut the fück up, seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by jaylehk(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Why was the Chichi in labor and hiding her whereabout from her husband? That smells fishy. Clearly, the Chichi had something to hide. So you're only angry that her husband got to find out things about her that only Kome could have revealed. Hmmmmmm!

You're not nice��

Bro you're not nice
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Oh!

Whats the correct one?
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by NobleAngell(f): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Whats the correct one?
Has written.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Ladycewhy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just go and answer the petition since you know how to be loud mouthed.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Holumhidey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:
I often wonder at ladies that have close female friends.
Maybe it's my upbringing. But I'd rather be in the company of guys than girls. Person gats to be careful.
You're doing well
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Badonasty(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na rubbish this one just dey yarn...na cos of people like this government wan implement social media bill
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by sonofElElyon: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
I neither agree nor disagree with your conclusion that ese shouldn't be taken seriously..
I however disagree with the premise on which the argument is based..
She doesn't need to be intelligent to be speaking the truth..

We4all:
Kome snitched on Chichi with her husband. Chichi's husband vented his frustrations on her, and now Kome is taking the blame for her death. The question is, "is Chichi guilty of what she was being accused of"? By the way, that ESE chick is someone that shouldn't be taken seriously cos she doesn't seem like a smart or intelligent woman.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by harmony75: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
this is so painful already �
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by frankyychiji(f): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
starbuck:
Sadly, the dead tell no tales
Yea they stay dumb
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Coldfeets: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:

Only hoes know each other very well and what they are capable of doing.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
She has said nothing sensible or factual.

When people keep ranting on how they have facts, it is because they have nothing. Nothing that can stand scrutiny... People that have facts just hit you with it.

Ese, go answer your petition with your facts. All these ladies that keep acting like another lady is the problem are very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by PreyingMantis(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
pocohantas:

When people keep ranting on how they have facts, it is because they have nothing. Nothing that can stand scrutiny... People that have facts just hit you with it.

Ese, go answer your petition with your facts. All these ladies that keep acting like another lady is the problem are very dangerous.
Poco, when are we going to discuss about your husband like this? Is it Mission Impossible or Vision 2030?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Poco, when are we going to discuss about your husband like this? Is it Mission Impossible or Vision 2030?

FX45, get useful with your life. The marital status of someone you can sire, shouldn’t be your bother at this stage of your life. That said, my husband won’t be discussed “like this”...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Don't mind dem jare, Ese forgot men are supposed to be the problem grin however aunty poco why is it taking long to write your own version of the story. mrs twista

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by SirMichael1: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
There's no such thing as 'stuffs', only stuff.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
There's no such thing as 'stuffs', only stuff.

How is your wife and daughter?
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by SirMichael1: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
pocohantas:

How is your wife and daughter?
Lol. My pretty wife and our very cute daughter are with me here watching the teli.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) / Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.