Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On (53374 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Earnonline7: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by PreyingMantis(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
pocohantas:
FX45, get useful with your life. The marital status of someone you can sire, shouldn’t be your bother at this stage of your life. That said, my husband won’t be discussed “like this”...
Honeypie, I'm not sure about the siring part of your comment. Grapevine has it that you're approaching 40... Notwithstanding you're still my favorite
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Roozzaay(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Waka waka is not a good way of life, see as these ones dey disgrace themselves upandan, even the dead is not left out...pathetic
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by Roozzaay(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
ShoProperties:
This one na olosho matter make una no put mouth
You get the gist grin
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by NobleAngell(f): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
There's no such thing as 'stuffs', only stuff.
Ok thanks.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by pocohantas(f): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Honeypie, I'm not sure about the siring part of your comment. Grapevine has it that you're approaching 40... Notwithstanding you're still my favorite

How did you feel typing that?
When you very well know your REAL age, just like I know mine grin. Stay here and be sending every (f) PM. When them no gree for you, na to dey follow them upandan like fly with your various alternates. You think NL is that anonymous? Hustle in your youth to avoid this kind nonsense.
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by PreyingMantis(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2020
pocohantas:
How did you feel typing that?
When you very well know your REAL age, just like I know mine grin. Stay here and be sending every (f) PM. When them no gree for you, na to dey follow them upandan like fly with your various alternates. You think NL is that anonymous? Hustle in your youth to avoid this kind nonsense.
Now my very own Pocohantas is going full ballistic. Is it an offense to ask God to provide a husband for you?
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Now my very own Pocohantas is going full ballistic. Is it an offense to ask God to provide a husband for you?

Ask God to provide a job for you, I didn’t even say wife o- because that one go hard. Just job, so that you can have something sensible doing in that SS state you locked yourself unproductively. If people can know the elements behind troll accts, I bet they will take you lots less seriously. Join your colleagues in the ignored bracket. Bye

PreyingMantis:
The Lord God of hosts says you're going to be my wife.... If only you can let go of your Kobo Kobo vain pride. The ball is in your court ma'am

Marry you? Make you carry me go Bayelsa and I will join you in your shop to sell yellow garri? God forbid!!!! Oga continue sending PMs o, one fit click. Not Poco grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by PreyingMantis(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2020
pocohantas:
Ask God to provide a job for you, I didn’t even say wife o- because that one go hard. Just job, so that you can have something sensible doing in that SS state you locked yourself unproductively. If people can know the elements behind troll accts, I bet they will take you lots less seriously. Join your colleagues in the ignored bracket. Bye
The Lord God of hosts says you're going to be my wife.... If only you can let go of your Kobo Kobo vain pride. The ball is in your court ma'am
Re: Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On by mandate12: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:
undecided

This is how witches fight

They would never let you understand their whole story since it started in the coven

cheesy you r very smart!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.