Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters (51887 Views)

APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / How Tinubu Diverted N22.4bn, $4.4m From Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters / Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
maste:
To award a contract to a company you have interest in rather than via an open bid is authority stealing. It's worse than armed robbery. However, it's going on in every state in Nigeria including Abuja. But who will pay for the blood they have shed?
Happens at Federal,State and Local Government level. Even the Senators and House of Reps members are in on it. And that is how they all turn to overnight billionaires like Tinubu and Dino Melaye.

Nigeria is just one big organized crime scene, where the nation is just treated as an ATM by it's politicians.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by ajl: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thats the stock and trade in Lagos State. Tinubu controls and own virtually everything. I know someone who is based in the USA that wanted float a business in Lagos to address a service. He was forced to sell the business to Jaga-
criminal and the guy own a part of it too. He said he no choice. In my case, they claim what am offering to solve, which is a major problem, is Tinubu territory. People loss billions every year in Lagos due to this. These are the demons sitting down on the destiny of Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
ajl:
Thats the stock and trade in Lagos State. Tinubu controls and own virtually everything. I know someone who is based in the USA that wanted float a business in Lagos to address a service. He was forced to sell the business to Jaga-
criminal and the guy own a part of it too. He said he no choice. In my case, they claim what am offering to solve, which is a major problem, is Tinubu territory. People loss billions every year in Lagos due to this. These are the demons sitting down on the destiny of Nigerian youths.

Look at what he said about the brainless youths defending him.

Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:
For reasons best known to Nigerians, we project only people with questionable corruption records to lead us. I hope it's not a curse.
It's because virtually every Nigerian is potentially corrupt including you.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
cana882:
You came with an idea (idea without capital = poverty), someone financed the project and today you are wealthy and renowned enough to drag him down.

He stole 10% of the state tax which is criminal but he ensured the 90% remainder is put to good use and that is why Lagos keeps developing everyday. SS and SE governors that don’t steal 10% of the state tax, we don’t see any development cause they steal 90% of the income not even tax.

N/B: I’m from SS but let’s say the truth: Tinubu has helped his people and I wish we had someone like him in SS.

Stop mentioning the SE. Tell me how Lagos is developing. What have other past and present governors of the SW done to uplift their states? Must you mention the SE?

Go and check the records of Peter Obi's, Nwobodo's and Umahi's achievements and stop senseless generalization here. Where's your evidence that Igbo governors steal 90% of their states' incomes? After all, we saw how Aregbesola couldn't pay salaries just like Ikpeazu owed workers too.

Next time, focus on the generality of Nigerian politicians and stop senseless comparison of the SE governors, because all Nigerian politicians are corrupt and wicked.

Be that as it may, I agree with you that the man reeling out this secret has bitten the fingers that fed him and that's not good.
Re: How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters by Lovelive: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This are the people helinues and NGpatriot will tell you are the best thing to happen since Agege bread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / INEC Releases Names Of Senators-elect (see List) / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.