Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Campus Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Campus Life (357 Views)

My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Story: Campus Life. Girls. Ghetto. Garri. Glory - Season 1 / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Campus Life by Lindalilian: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
THE BEGINNING
My name’s Trish. Tricia Parker if we’re making counts. My parents are Mr. and Mrs. Parker, the honorable owners of Gravantees Ville. Like I actually care. Dad and mum were really harsh on me on the course of growing up since I was their only child and they were too scared of letting me out. So technically, I was never really allowed to explore the world like the rest of the people. Hah! It didn’t matter anyway cause I still had my ways of going against their bullshit rules without them actually knowing. Yeah yeah! Call it whatever but I’m a bad ass…And also crazy in a way. Haha! Just kidding! So where were we? Yes! So I had gained admission into this popular uni at the far side of Mitzchburg town where James resided. James was my best friend. Such sweet lad he was. We’ve been best friends right from kindergarten and ever since then, we’ve been partner in crimes. You know what I mean. Wink! I never really had a boyfriend. I don’t really fancy guys much but when it came to James, it was different. Damn! He was literally good at everything and all I could yearn for, was to have him all to myself without those wacky-ass b*tches crowding all around him. Anyway, sit tight people. This is all about me.

MY CAMPUS LIFE – Episode 1

“Tricia, hurry up. Today’s a big day for all of us” my mum called out from the downstairs.

Hhh!That’ll be my mother.Did I mention that she was the paranoid one?Hmm,I must have left that out.Sorry!

“Errgh!So annoying”I muttered under breath.

“Coming mother.I’m almost done”I yelled out tieing up my blue laced sneakers.

“Tricia,come on downstairs honey.It’s past 7 already”my dad called out too.

“Seriously!Why can’t they just stop yanking?It’s not like I’m getting married or anything”I muttered to myself rushing downstairs.

“Oh…There you are my sweet pea!Mm,my you look gorgeous”she said hugging me.

I know!I get that a lot.I was an average teen with really huge sized b*obs and a smashing hot looking booty that shook left and right whenever I moved and I guess that’s why boys never failed to admire me whenever I walked passed them.Haha!One perks of being adorable.

“Aww…Thanks mum”I said to her taking my box from Josie,our maid.

Hhh!I so hated her.She was so perky and all and I hated the fact that we were of the same age.But no matter,I’m much prettier.Wink!

“So sweedy,hope you packed up everything?You don’t wanna leave anything behind” my mum called out to me.

“Yeah. Let’s go!”

“Aww…Not so fast baby! I’m really going to miss you” she said hugging me.

Blurf!Such drama. What am I?A kid? Gosh! My mum can be annoying at times

“Mum, quit it please. I’m not a baby ok?” I said pretending to smile.

“Hah, oh you! Take care of yourself okay and don’t you forget those advice your dad and I I’ve been giving you alright? Mama loves you very much” she said wiping the tears off her eyes.

“God! I can’t believe I’m stuck with this kind of parents. Imagine, she’s crying over me cause I’m going to college? Parents can be really dramatic at times” I said in my mind

“I love you more mum. Bye now!” I said to her wiggling off from her hands

Dad c’mon, let’s go” I said getting into the car before my crazy mum started acting out again. She’s so annoying…..

EPISODE 2: https://bazeinfo.com/my-campus-life-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Lie About #endsars ? 18+ / What Should I Do Please / This Endsars Gunshot Video, Will Change The Government If They See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.