Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation (14612 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Picture Of Buhari Raising His Hands Up During Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by peacekante: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Caption This Photo Of Nigeria Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari Today

The president was at the legislative house today to present the 2021 budget and it seems like he still remain the toast of the legislators

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by festacman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bubu: Nigerian President. Larger than life. Deal with it.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by saheedbadmus(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Awon lomo jere.. awon eleyi jeun yo .. even if buhari like make he pass in front of my apt I no get time to dey shake around unless something one drop for me I mean cool cash o not just something

16 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by otes35: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol, see social distancing oooo, yeye pipu

41 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Monjerk: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why won’t they do so after seeing 128b as their allowee in 2021 budget, while Health Care for Nigerians get 35b only.

In fact all of them supposed to be lying down for him to walk on them after such fat allowance.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by juman(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buhari still dey shake hand?

He must be out of his mind if the picture was taken today.

Corona is REAL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by TechyMm0: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
cool

No fear of covid 19

During budget presentation , Buhari grinning, smiling and coughing mischievously repeated item F of the budget like 5 times Mockingly which is National Assembly budget while all lawmakers cheered in joy

Nigerian Politicians are the same... 128billion for less than 500 Lawmakers to share is enough for all of them to go and hug Buhari

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by nero2face: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
OP u already captioned it. *Lawmakers struggling to shake hands with Buhari*....stupid lawmakers, stupid President...

21 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by majamajic(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zacchaeus Ngige - " chai, hope this food go reach me here , baba look my side na

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Abdulrasheed121: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bubu you no go like give me small
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by dhardline(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
No nose masks no social distancing. I guess everyone has come to the conclusion that covid was made to look more deadly than it actually is cause we know that even tuberculosis spreads the same way and has killed more people but we have never worn masks or done social distancing for it. undecided

22 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Lipscomb(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buhari is a world asset deal with that

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by iornenge81(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
They are like, let me feel the current Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Notatribalist(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
peacekante:
The president was at the legislative house today to present the 2021 budget and it seems like he still remain the toast of the legislators
Stop the lies,this .is not recent. Where is their facemask?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by zara23: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by naija4life247: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
festacman:
Bubu: Nigerian President. Larger than life. Deal with it.

He is a god.

A blessed son of our Father in Heaven, the God of gods.
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by festacman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
naija4life247:

He is a god.

A blessed son of our Father in Heaven, the God of gods.

Get behind me, you author of confusion. I disagree. Bubu disagrees. We are mere mortals.

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
old photo ....no facemask

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by ruggedtimi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Some of them never get chance to meet am for villa since....so this is their only opportunity
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by abc115: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
peacekante:
Old photo....
Stop misleading people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by sacajawea: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Parosident Spending! Aka Sinzu Money, The Greatest Yahoo Boy in the History Of this Nation.
Agba Aawọ! Iba oooooooooooo!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Yobabad: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
The lifeless one

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by chrisblack: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
peacekante:
no social distancing

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Anyiamaka: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
How come nobody is wearing mask? Old picture I guess...

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Homeboiy: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
angry see Ngige

Ah I no talk o
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by ebhaleleme51490: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Some of them never get hope to meet am for mansion since....so this is their one avenue
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by franklingud(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Social distancing fvcking clowns
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by 360degreess(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Awon lomo jere.. awon eleyi jeun yo .. even if buhari like make he pass in front of my apt I no get time to dey shake around unless something one drop for me I mean cool cash o not just something
.. Who you be wey president go pass your front?
Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Definitely an old photo. Buhari who is almost 100, can't take such a risk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by 360degreess(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yobabad:
The lifeless one
. You may die before him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
Stop the lies,this .is not recent. Where is their facemask?

Sharp guy. Even if not on there face will it not be under their chin? Not a single mask in view and some still commented indicating they believe this to be a recent picture. OP is a mischief maker.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggling To Shake President Buhari During Budget Presentation by fk001(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buhari carries grace around him, people, just like him for no reason.

I watched the budget presentation all I see Is love in the eyes of the legislative's when he was delivering the speech.

(1) (2) (3)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / Expect More Increase In Electricity Tariff, FG Tells Nigerians / Irate Youths Hurl Stones At Mimiko, Accuses Him Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.