Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Best Ethical Hacking School. - Certification And Training Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Best Ethical Hacking School. (26658 Views)

/ Learn Ethical Hacking (ceh), Ccna, Mcp In 2weeks... / Centrex Ethical Hacking Seminar 3oth Nov-2dec 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by jamessec: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
I can see lot of scammers here asking to provide ebooks and recorded videos , if one can become successful cyber security expert just by ebooks and videos then nigeria could have 1 million experts overnight . I used to study a lot of ebooks and videos but trust me real life experience is way different and you cant learn that experience in books .

I applied online and thankfully got invited to CYBER DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE india ( www.cyberintelligence.in) and god willing i am enjoying a successful career
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Ekech: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Severino:

Please how do I get these materials. I am in Lagos. Please johnnymayomi@yahoo.com
Please, I also need these materials, I'm in pH and my email is, ekechukwuobinna@gmail.com my number is 08163252675
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please do you recover stolen funds crypto?

quote author=jamessec post=91300586]I can see lot of scammers here asking to provide ebooks and recorded videos , if one can become successful cyber security expert just by ebooks and videos then nigeria could have 1 million experts overnight . I used to study a lot of ebooks and videos but trust me real life experience is way different and you cant learn that experience in books .

I applied online and thankfully got invited to CYBER DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE india ( www.cyberintelligence.in) and god willing i am enjoying a successful career [/quote]
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please do you recover stolen funds crypto?

jamessec:
I can see lot of scammers here asking to provide ebooks and recorded videos , if one can become successful cyber security expert just by ebooks and videos then nigeria could have 1 million experts overnight . I used to study a lot of ebooks and videos but trust me real life experience is way different and you cant learn that experience in books .

I applied online and thankfully got invited to CYBER DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE india ( www.cyberintelligence.in) and god willing i am enjoying a successful career
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by jamessec: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Cleo18: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Slyr0x:

iThink he's just interested in the Cert. .Funny thing is Schools dnt teach nothing. . I have a friend dat attended the 1-month CEH course @ New Horizon and ended up learning NOTHING except how to fill NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) forms. .Total crap. ! nD to think he spent 120k for just 1 month. .

Nd d interesting part is if iHad asked for half of that amnt to teach him d whole CEH syllabus wv practicals, he won't have budged. grin grin

If you're a hacker, let's chat privately please. Your contact

1 Like

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by not: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kindly send me course material on mobile app and web hacking. Thanks. 08130809950 WhatsApp. Solomondebest@gmail.com
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by not: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cleo18:

If you're a hacker, let's chat privately please. Your contact
. 08130809950. WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial / Which Are The Top Catering And Hotel Management School In Lagos? / Free Dc- Ac Power Inverter / SOLAR POWER TRAINING @ MFM AIRWAYS BRANCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.