Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

#endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter (3135 Views)

Tinubu Is Trending Number One In Ghana / Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! / EndSARS: Is It Right For Protesters To Block The Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by unite4real: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
The ENDSARS tag is trending heavily in the USA right now among top 10 on twitter

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
End Trump's hypocrisy should be the first priority of Americans not SARS

1 Like

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by TechyMm0: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2020
#endTrumpsterror

Lol
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by obiekunie2: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:
[s]End Trump's hypocrisy should be the first priority of Americans not SARS[/s]

Abeg try get small sense sometimes - it cost you nothing.

the world is now a global village - we share the problems of one another.

26 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

Abeg try get small sense sometimes - it cost you nothing.

the world is now a global village - we share the problems of one another.

I dislike engaging with a nonentity..

Disprove my comments or forever shut up
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

are u an American?

4 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
joyandfaith:

are u an American?

Must I be one before dropping my opinions?

Are you yourself an American?
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by ThatFairGuy1: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2020
I wish Senate can be scraped outta our constitution.
As good as EndSARS protest is, #ScrapSenate will(is) much more essential.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Proeast2: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmnnn, this could herald the Nigerian spring. Nigerians are already frustrated with the system and has little or nothing to lose. A frustrated and hopeless man is a very dangerous man who can do anything drastic without minding the consequences.

Also, whenever Americans get involved in any protest happening anywhere in the world, it tends to spike. Check Hong Kong, Arab Spring, and Sudan.

We are closely watching.

1 Like

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by obiekunie2: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

[s]I dislike engaging with a nonentity..

Disprove my comments or forever shut up[/s]

CAN YOU IMAGINE A STREET URCHIN THAT SURVIVES ON 30K STIPEND EARNED BY BEING A ZOMBIE IS CALLING A MAN WHO CAN FEED HIM FOR 600 YEARS A NONENTITY! NAIRALAND IS TRULY LIKE THE GRAVE WHERE WE ALL SEEM EQUAL.

11 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

You don't have to keep defending the indefensible.

It just doesn't make sense you know.

Nawa o!

And for your info, Trump will win reelection.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Charleys: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Bro these are trends for you, not the official trend
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Foolishbuhari: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

I dislike engaging with a nonentity..

Disprove my comments or forever shut up

Aunty shut up! Trump is not your business! You can speak against Trump but can't speak against buhari, is that not madness on your part?

You if all people should never call anyone a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by unite4real: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
We all hope that at the end of the day, justice will be served. The lawlessness is too much.
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Aunty shut up! Trump is not your business! You can speak against Trump but can't speak against buhari, is that not madness on your part?

You if all people should never call anyone a hypocrite

Firstly an Aunty, what have you been drinking lately?

Secondly, did you just arrive from Pluto or prison that you have missed my comments condemning this present government?
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by obiekunie2: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

Firstly an Aunty, what have you been drinking lately?

[s]Secondly, did you just arrive from Pluto or prison that you have missed my comments condemning this present government?[/s]

CONDEMNING PRESENT GOVERNMENT ONLY WHEN YOUR 30K STIPEND DELAYS - IS THAT ONE CONDEMNING?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by unite4real: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Charleys:
Bro these are trends for you, not the official trend

As far as I am concerned, I explored United State on the settings and it's trending on top.

Right now it's getting close to 800k tweets. That's enough to trend.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:

You don't have to keep defending the indefensible.

It just doesn't make sense you know.

Nawa o!

And for your info, Trump will win reelection.

You should know I have always been advising your likes to stop commenting for comments sake..

Stop accusing people wrongly... This is your official second time of fabricating things from your anus.

It's on record on NL that I am a supporter of President Trump but his hypocrisy is just something I can't comprehend.

Covid is an hoax but he contracted it... Like wtf
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Misplaced priority

When are we going to trend for better stuffs
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

CONDEMNING PRESENT GOVERNMENT ONLY WHEN YOUR 30K STIPEND DELAYS - IS THAT ONE CONDEMNING?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never prayed to be poor to be extent of spending just only 30k naira in a week.

Be creative and come up with something unsual
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Bialegend(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:
Unfortunately for a zoo animal like you #TrumpMustWin2020Election is trending number 1 as it should be.

1 Like

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Charmingrascal(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSARS

#EndSARS

#EndSARS
#EndSARS
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Bialegend:

Unfortunately for a zoo animal like you #TrumpMustWin2020Election is trending number 1 as it should be.

The problem with you guys is that you always rely on what others said not that you are current with event of things...

Would rather allow you to be wallowing in your ignorance
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by drskyfly007(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

Must I be one before dropping my opinions?

Are you yourself an American?
you are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to the facts on ground..

And you can't know the facts on ground because you are neither a US citizen not you reside there...

So leave Americans to decide who will lead them....
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2020
this sars are they humans
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by helinues: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2020
drskyfly007:
you are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to the facts on ground..
And you can't know the facts on ground because you are neither a US citizen not you reside there...

Be creative with your own line without copying VP pence...

You could have given credit instead for that line...

Winks. cheesy wink
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by ican2020: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2020
If they actually end SARS, who will stop all these miscreants committing crimes here and there
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

You should know I have always been advising your likes to stop commenting for comments sake..

Stop accusing people wrongly... This is your official second time of fabricating things from your anus.

It's on record on NL that I am a supporter of President Trump but his hypocrisy is just something I can't comprehend.

Covid is an hoax but he contracted it... Like wtf

You are consistent with your support for Buhari.

But your support for Trump fluctuates based on whatever.

Have you ever questioned Buhari's many atrocities?

1 Like

Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by thunderfirebubu: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:
you have never had sense. Too foolish for my liking.
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by peace80037: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
We all hope that at the beginning of the week, equality will be served. The criminality is too lot.
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by Vyzz: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
HURRAY
Re: #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter by JimmyDarmody: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I wish Senate can be scraped outta our constitution.

As good as EndSARS protest is, #ScrapSenate will(is) much more essential.
I agree

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista; Debunking The Propaganda For Southern Presidency. / Yorubas React To "Our Product Is Selling" By MC Oluomo / ‘Tinubu Gave Us Money, I Apologise For My Error Of Judgment’ – Rev. Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.