Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! (2013 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Tinubu Is Trending Number One In Ghana / #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by naijapage(f): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
I Love This !!!

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by naijapage(f): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
More !!

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Mrsoft3(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seun would have been offered more, that price is too low. And he should never think of selling this space.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Suspect1: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Noise indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Dreal1247: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
How do they realise the value of the Nairaland blogging site? I feel it worths more than that.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by olisaEze(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
With the amount offered, not even 2go will answer the clown! You no fear, you dey price Ferrari with Keke money, just imagine!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by illicit(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wow
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by GHOSTTALK: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin this teeth outside is my favorite on nairaland..please don't sell yet...may not be able to laf like this grin again

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by VoteTinubu2023: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Twitter losers. Majority of those contributors have net-worth not remotely close to what Seun is worth but they of course think they can dictate to him how he runs his forum and how much he sells it?

Nairaland is worth nothing less than 10 million dollars. That will even be a steal. The ideal price should be around 40-50 million dollars.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Ussycool: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
SEUN WILL SELL NAIRALAND INCLUDING MEMBERS AND MODERATORS..
CHAI, WE WORTH MORE THAN #150 mil.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by DamianX: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Not many Nigerians actually know nairaland and only a few % is genuinely interested in it.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by DamianX: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Twitter losers. Majority of those contributors have net-worth not remotely close to what Seun is worth but they of course think they can dictate to him how he runs his forum and how much he sells it?

Nairaland is worth nothing less than 10 million dollars. That will even be a steal. The ideal price should be around 40-50 million dollars.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Ewe. How much is senu's worth

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by mariovito(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Good one. But we ain't selling, or should we?

If its sold, i hope I will get a share for all my ftcs?
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by drmuchin: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2022
SEUN is not selling
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Dialpad: 3:34am On Apr 27, 2022
While I understand that nairaland has traffic, the owner knows it is not worth some of the outrageous figures being put out online.

Show me a thread that has over 100k views despite being on front page.

Do not be surprised that the number of inactive and fake accounts amount to about 90%. If you have over 2 million members plus thousands of visitors how come threads don't have views in their 100k even 50k, that tells you the traffic is not that much as people assume.

How many unique comments do you find on a thread, I have seen Facebook or Instagram with over 10k comments... now you are talking about traffic, if you decide to buy nairaland for billions without proper analysis you could wake up with a shocker.

As an advertiser, would you do a repeat ad on nairaland or Google ads ? Nairaland will not give you the desired results because of the quality of its audience although it has great potentials. Run a budget of $1000 on Google ads and same on nairaland... most of the people that will fill your lead gen form are people that will tell you they thought your product was free or they were just testing.

Nairaland should find a way to significantly increase the number of its active subscribers, it should find a way to attract quality audience.

Reduce tribalism, we could have a mature conversation without the series of insults.

Truth is, you still have a long way to go

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by edogu(m): 4:31am On Apr 27, 2022
That money is too small.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:07am On Apr 27, 2022
The same nairaland that has close to two million active users.
Na see finish dey make una investors dey cap dust.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Oyiboman69: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2022
I go apply if e reach 300k...
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by obo389(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2022
150 million box na money � for some duplex for lekki and ajah axis.
150M na peanuts as far as am concerned.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2022
I see seun seriously considering the offer due to the harsh economy.... sad

I see seun demanding for 1.25 billion instead to consider selling.....

I see the buyer's rejecting to pay the 1.25billon because according to them the site is not worth the amount grin

I see nairalanders protesting over his plans to sell off the site....

I see seun making a you turn and changing his mind not to sale again.....

This I have seen... grin

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Hartway: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2022
US$150 - 250million is the real value.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Naija147: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Delete and NLPoliceWoman your site will be worth more
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Techstar: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Dialpad:
While I understand that nairaland has traffic, the owner knows it is not worth some of the outrageous figures being put out online.

Do not be surprised that the number of inactive and fake accounts amount to about 90%. If you have over 2 million members plus thousands of visitors how come threads don't have views in their 100k even 50k, that tells you the traffic is not that much as people assume.

How many unique comments do you find on a thread, I have seen Facebook or Instagram with over 10k comments... now you are talking about traffic, if you decide to buy nairaland for billions without proper analysis you could wake up with a shocker.

As an advertiser, would you do a repeat ad on nairaland or Google ads ? Nairaland will not give you the desired results because of the quality of its audience although it has great potentials. Run a budget of $1000 on Google ads and same on nairaland... most of the people that will fill your lead gen form are people that will tell you they thought your product was free or they were just testing.

Nairaland should find a way to significantly increase the number of its active subscribers, it should find a way to attract quality audience.

Reduce tribalism, we could have a mature conversation without the series of insults.

You are very intelligent. Most active people here have atleast 2 accounts. If you decide to ban the tribalists and seive out the active users with more than 1 account, the total number of active users should be around 250k, 150m is a good price because of the potential the site has, anything more than that, is a bad purchase. I would rather use that money to build a new forum and wait on time. Nigeria has a huge growing population in the next 10yrs, you will have something far bigger than nairaland. Someone said the site makes 1m daily for Seun grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by naijapage(f): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dialpad:

Quite A Childish Brain !!!

Check This Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos Over 1.3 Million Views.
You don't know Nairaland very well.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by christejames(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm willing to donate four tubers of yam, 50 litres of palm oil, 30 litres of vegetable oil, a very large pig for pork, two basins of egwusi and ogbono seeds, ten baskets of ugu and oha leaves and lots more of other cooking ingredients for Seun to leave Nairaland for me grin

I am a farmer that wants to make a difference.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Dialpad: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
You are not very smart ... trust me on that...

The thread you referred to was opened in 2017 , it's a big shame that a thread that was open since 2017 with regular visits has just 1.3 million views.

That's 5years ago, the thread has been active since then which means people have been visiting it for 5 years and it only has 1.3 million views.

Throw emotions away and be objective

naijapage:

Check This Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4245053/update-developments-anambra-state-photos Over 1.3 Million Views.
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by YahooG(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn,nairaland is worth a billion dollars
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Csami(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
naijapage:

Madam, views ain’t sh*t! One person can account for 1k views in a day.

Does nairaland have potential? Yes.
Is it worth a billion naira, Nope!
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by OFFICIAL336: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
naijapage:

It took that thread 5 years to get 1.3 million views. This should tell you Nairaland has about 1.5 million active users.

Too poor
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Felabrity: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dialpad:
You are not very smart ... trust me on that...

The thread you referred to was opened in 2017 , it's a big shame that a thread that was open since 2017 with regular visits has just 1.3 million views.

That's 5years ago, the thread has been active since then which means people have been visiting it for 5 years and it only has 1.3 million views.

Throw emotions away and be objective

true

and 1.3m views doesn't mean 1.3m people viewed it
There are barely topics on frontpage with 50k views, except breaking news (politics) or celebrity news or some football threads

Though there are times when there are more views on nairaland, like election period

There is also a special page dedicated to the number of views per month on nairaland

7.9m unique visitors on nairaland, Sept 2020
And 4.5m unique visitors on march, 2022

That's quite some numbers
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Transcriber: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
grin this teeth outside is my favorite on nairaland..please don't sell yet...may not be able to laf like this grin again
I love love nairaland emojis cheesy grin
They are hilarious and perfect!

Please Seun never take our emojis away smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? / Please Where Apc Gathered This Urchins They Called Priests From. (pics) / Peter Obi Only Fit To Rule Christian Country Like Biafra Not Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.