Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) (29290 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Runaway: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigeria is indeed a Zoo
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by fatymore(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Have being expecting this since,Nigeria I wept codedly.this nation has crashed since.but we thought it will still be OK.no be now again.
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pathetic...
Nigeria urgently needs a leader!

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by sissoko89: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sars re back with police uniform nw
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by iokpebholo: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok good.Let d Yahoo fraudsters recieve some smoke grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
#team_END_TERTIARY_INSTITUTIONS

Extortions & Students Abuse are too much cool

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Teargas them. lazy youth. Which normal person with job go join this protest. Were the connection.

Why only Una. Yahoo thieves. End Yahoo#. Not end sars.how many of the celebrity don come out come protest the end of Yahoo and the bad name it's giving the country.

Sars no gree for them.them too small to muscle Una. Bleep them up good.mumu things

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by addexx: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by fitinwell: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
tongue
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol... Baba buhahaha is giving it back to back to his lazy youth grin grin grin
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by chiedonedoor(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
The police force should use their sense. People are boiling.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Seankhalifa: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
na so revolution go start
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
Even as you're protesting, try to keep safe.
Nigeria is not worth dying for. angry

cry
Yet SARS will keep killing people if they're not stopped.......

"Protest, you might get killed".

"Don't protest, you might get killed".

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by calculator123(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Adakintroy:
Teargas them. lazy youth. Which normal person with job go join this protest. Were the connection.

Why only Una. Yahoo thieves. End Yahoo#. Not end sars.how many of the celebrity don come out come protest the end of Yahoo and the bad name it's giving the country.

Sars no gree for them.them too small to muscle Una. Bleep them up good.mumu this ngs

I don't know what brand of stupidity you are displaying but I love your commitment towards it.

Continue

7 Likes

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by moorevic(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
This space isn't for sale, beware of 419, dogs and SARS.
The trio are all the same.
Except DOGS, the protect their owner.
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Skymason20(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don't understand does of you shouting endSars & protesting against sars ..the earlier you guys realized that FG / buhari lead government is a failure all round the better.. me smoking some weed with my nigers over here in SABO AUCHI. i got no time for shite , 9ja fiied nation

fvck-FG

fvck-police&sars

fvck-Nigeria

fvck-buhari

fvck-people that voted APC

fvck-every body

fvck-you

fvck-me

OH WEEED
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by themaestro08(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

I agree.... Police killed 6 people in my area months ago. None of them was charged
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Idonije8(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
calculator123:

I don't know what brand of stupidity you are displaying but I love your commitment towards it.

Continue
I wanted to reply him but he wasn’t worth my reply sometimes some stupidity are just natural

2 Likes

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Meedon: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Brandonx(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sars should be reformed not scrapped, I don't want to walk in fear when it's past 7 pm and I'm still outside.

3 Likes

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Adavizeee:
This country need serious help!

urgently

but nobody or any country is gonna do it for us. But ourselves....lets stop all these crap may God help us. God cant do jack and he wont do jack......

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
leave SARS alone. let's protest for bad governance.. yahoo boys protest.
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

...and this mentality is the reason why Nigeria will never be great, the Europe and America you keep dying for, you think their youths had this foolish mentality you have when they were starting up?

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by PopeFlatino(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Owerri residents, please am looking for a good 1room/1 parlour accomodation and also a shop space that can be used for viewing center..If u have any just reply me ur number inorder to discuss over the phone please
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Brandonx:
Sars should be reformed not scrapped, I don't want to walk in fear when it's past 7 pm and I'm still outside.

thats exactly what i have been saying reform sars and police force......ending sars wont change anything....the sars was establish to deal with robbery and kidnapping....if they end sars , who is gonna fill their space? Are they gonna recruit people from heaven? Even the entire police force need urgent reformation......the rot in the police force is endemic....

.........the protest should be reformSars......

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by iokpebholo: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
themaestro08:

I agree.... Police killed 6 people in my area months ago. None of them was charged
what did they do,ur statement seems one sided

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Ugaboy: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

they will still kill u for not fighting for your right
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by smithyemy: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
You people are only shouting police. You forgot the IG receive order from above. Buhari is giving order to him.they cant do this in Abuja without order from Buhari. You guys should wake up from your slumber. Vote this wicked party called APC out of Naija. They are good in suffering and killing Nigerians coz they dont care about us.

Well, i do not even have plans to come Back to Naija until that dundee president exit his king pharaoh's throne. I pity my people. We lack leaders that care for Nigerians. Peopple are suffering despite all God gave to us.

I pray that thesame God that help me out of Nigeria to this place am living with peace and satisfaction shall help all my fellow Nairaland that are one way or the order struggling in jesus name. Here, they looking for who to work. Vacancies full every where. My one month salary when i was working in Nigeria is what i earn in a day now. Mind the job am doing is not the best here ooo. I will classify it as an average job. May God in his infinite mercy have mercy on those that are genuinely seeking him to travel out of Nigeria in jesus name. My people please look for a way and leave Nigeria, please escape. God shall make a way for everyone in jesus name. I missed my fellow Nigeria anyway, but someone need to escape from that country oooo because of the dullard leaders we have currently.

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by Aguilar(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

now you're talking bruh
Re: Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari and IGP are the cause of all these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘no Negotiations, No Surrender’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.