Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities (1322 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Linadinna: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
So yesterday Nigerian Artistes Runtown and Falz led a protest with other celebrities and fans in Lagos State to end SARS (Special Anti Robbery Squad) who had been terrorizing and killing innocent citizens who they are supposed to protect.

Peter Okoye popularly known as Mr P a former member of the boy group P Square and twin brother to Paul Okoye popularly known as Rude Boy who came out during the protest yesterday. The gist now is Mr P thanked celebrities who came out during the protest in which he didn't come out with an Instagram post mentioning celebrities names and thanking them but he didn't thank his brother Rude Boy who came out as well, he exempted him. Fans started blasting him.

See comments below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/mr-p-blasted-for-exempting-his-twin.html?m=1

Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Linadinna: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
More

Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Merciful71(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
everyone just seeking attention. I don't know what the root of bitterness in them, reacting like chemicals

2 Likes

Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by majamajic(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
They will later be together again
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by NoshakingGod(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Crochet: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Davash222(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Must he mention his brother? I don't mention my siblings online when thanking friends and family for birthday wishes or anything. What I feel for them is beyond online validations. People should learn to grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blood brothers turned enemies.
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Tookool(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
"mind your business" some people seem not to understand that statement. Is it your business who Mr P chooses to recognise?
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by BigDick70inch(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Well as for me Oo..
Since he included the and rest in his tweet..that got his twin brother covered..

How can a twin brother(paul)be so tribalistic..even when it has to do with the happiness of his fellow twin bro brother(peter)..
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
rudy has been giving us jam back to back lately.
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by TechyMm0: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Brainless youths, go and force him to include his brother

Thanks Peter God bless you, reform Nigerian Police
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lazy youths them
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Nmezor(f): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
They should make up already...I miss Psquare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Finnese001: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Linadinna:
So yesterday Nigerian Artistes Runtown and Falz led a protest with other celebrities and fans in Lagos State to end SARS (Special Anti Robbery Squad) who had been terrorizing and killing innocent citizens who they are supposed to protect.

Peter Okoye popularly known as Mr P a former member of the boy group P Square and twin brother to Paul Okoye popularly known as Rude Boy who came out during the protest yesterday. The gist now is Mr P thanked celebrities who came out during the protest in which he didn't come out with an Instagram post mentioning celebrities names and thanking them but he didn't thank his brother Rude Boy who came out as well, he exempted him. Fans started blasting him.

See comments below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/mr-p-blasted-for-exempting-his-twin.html?m=1

That's the effect of marrying an afonja woman cry
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'm not surprise atall

If ur check ur Bible u go knw about cane n abel
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by ebudola49200: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
That's the impact of marrying an afonja person
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by Kraytur: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Simple ritual to keep their music going... no real beef spotted grin
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by tobechi74: 3:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Merciful71:
everyone just seeking attention. I don't know what the root of bitterness in them, reacting like chemicals
no mind Dem
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by kurupt1: 4:43am On Oct 10, 2020
I'm not surprised sha....Mr P has always struck me as a a dumb person that doesn't have sense
Re: Endsars : Mr P Blasted For Exempting His Brother And Thanking Other Celebrities by TheCork(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nmezor:
They should make up already...I miss Psquare

P Sqaure is use lesss. dont worry babes,i will talk to them smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Way Female Bankers Explain Account Opening / This Ghanaian Model Wants To Snatch Your Soul With This Photo / Edric Memes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.