Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! (5399 Views)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Mrscarter(f): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Can we please stop justifying robbery. If he's doing 'yahoo', he is a bad person. There's no excuse for stealing other people's money. That's not hustling, that's theft. That's being wicked and insensitive to other people's pains.

I didn't say it was a good thing. Just that in some circumstances I can understand some people's desperation. But you're right it's a bad thing to do still
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank God You know what he is. You need to tune Your mind into thinking of negativity about him. Any time You yearn emotionally for him or miss him, remember all the wrongs he's done and will do to You if You go back to him. Just keep reminding Yourself that he is not what You want. Go for deliverance if You are a Christian to cleanse and wash him off You both physically and spiritually. With time, hate will over shadow that feeling. It isn't love, You may have been charmed without knowing. You must learn to start dating again even if it's just to distract You & keep You busy emotionally. Look for guys with good qualities which You couldn't find in him. Sorry for the long essay. Cheers
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Daniiel: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I was into a relationship with a yahoo boy, i didn't know he was into that. I fell so deeply and madly in love with him to the extent no man moves me again except him. I have different men hitting on me, i see lot of handsome guys but still i just can't get my mind off him. I think of him all the time, anytime i'm with a guy, i still think of him. I broke up with him because i don't like the job he does and he refused to stop, i don't consider him a good person. I keep hearing his voice in my head. I just want to forgot all memories with him. I want to be free of him. I have deleted and blocked all his contact but still i think of him.
Please i need to move on with my life and forget this stupid boy. I don't even know why i feel so much attracted to him, he is not even so handsome. I don't just know why.. I have had lot of way handsome guys hitting on me but still i think of him.
I need to be free. He has to leave my head. How do i forget him please And i'm not doing this again with anyone if i finally get free of him. I hate giving my heart this much to people who don't appreciate and toy with it. I was ready to do anything for him. I know how i can get really
addicted to something that really makes me happy. Better to get addicted to drugs than human beings.

the guy might have gone diabolical for you oi ... is not normal ... one nairalander here attested to doing that to his gf that broke up with him .... he said he regrets it because till now the girl is not married and he is married with 2kids
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Fisfrank(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I was into a relationship with a yahoo boy, i didn't know he was into that. I fell so deeply and madly in love with him to the extent no man moves me again except him. I have different men hitting on me, i see lot of handsome guys but still i just can't get my mind off him. I think of him all the time, anytime i'm with a guy, i still think of him. I broke up with him because i don't like the job he does and he refused to stop, i don't consider him a good person. I keep hearing his voice in my head. I just want to forgot all memories with him. I want to be free of him. I have deleted and blocked all his contact but still i think of him.
Please i need to move on with my life and forget this stupid boy. I don't even know why i feel so much attracted to him, he is not even so handsome. I don't just know why.. I have had lot of way handsome guys hitting on me but still i think of him.
I need to be free. He has to leave my head. How do i forget him please And i'm not doing this again with anyone if i finally get free of him. I hate giving my heart this much to people who don't appreciate and toy with it. I was ready to do anything for him. I know how i can get really
addicted to something that really makes me happy. Better to get addicted to drugs than human beings.

It really hard, I'm in that kind of position right now, meet a lady around March, she broke up with me cause I caught her cheating and I find it hard to forget her, it like have know her for years, I have also block her everywhere. But I hope in time it will ware off
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by luvyaself95(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
he never gave me anything and i didn't demand anything from him. I'm actually the one that almost emptied my bank account for him. You have no idea how Much i loved me and what i did for him. I bought him food stufds, recharged his data, sent him hospital bills for his mother, gave him monthly allowance, even collected money from men to give to him. He was like my everything. I could kill for him. I knew what he was doing but i still loved him cry
lai Muhammed daughter continue your lies
Sue Perkins is your role model grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by jimmychang: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
he is poor that's why he does it. I tried giving him some money monthly so he can have some earnings and stop that but he continues.

.....I can relate to this...my pride no go allow woman dey feed me continuously....I won't just accept
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Ay04z(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Yahoo boi dey Always get mind say dem go hit am one day till dey waste precious time of there career. Since u love him. And again do u tink he love u too. Bekos those guys can pretend. U might be one of his maga because of the tins he get from u wetin even consign me. But wise up and try diz. . Wat to do. Is he a graduate. If not. Did he have any valuable skill . Or ready to learn one. Now try and convince him to get busy with something meaningful. U can help use ur own money to help his career too. If u have the ability. Note. Don't over do. Do not tell. Him to quit the yahoo he will not listen. But gradually wen he get busy about something meaningful with time he will get over it. And again. Pray for him. He will change cheers.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by candygist: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:

I'm afraid he has used one of His juju for you. Go for spiritual cleansing
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Babinski: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
he never gave me anything and i didn't demand anything from him. I'm actually the one that almost emptied my bank account for him. You have no idea how Much i loved me and what i did for him. I bought him food stufds, recharged his data, sent him hospital bills for his mother, gave him monthly allowance, even collected money from men to give to him. He was like my everything. I could kill for him. I knew what he was doing but i still loved him cry

Apparently you are one of his magas. A Yahoo boy is a criminal no matter how you want to justify it. Some go to the extent of doing juju. I won't be surprised if he has done something to you to continue to be so attached to him and you think it is just emotions. You are a source of benefits to him.

Go for deliverance to be sure you are completely clean in severing all relationship with him.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Freestainworld(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i want to forget him because he is not good. What he does doesn't make me happy. I hate people who do bad to others
you hate those who do evil to others but you collected money from other men to give to him, are both of you not into the same business?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Report him to the police. That will get him out of your mind.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Emmypure: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2020
you are not evil, but you are duping other men, by collecting their money, and be giving to ur main guy.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Emmypure: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2020
I am a counselor and psychologist, send me a message,I will help you forget him.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
that's not it, sometimes we can be madly in love, if u haven't been in this situation then you haven't met the person, when it comes to love, its like a hurricane, u can't stop it, I've been in such situation where I dated a girl for four years, I doubt I even hugged another girl, not to talk of cheat on her

Oga Dukeprince50 she is not in love with the guy. But definitely the guy has done some immersion course on her brain. He probably had read the art of seduction... the pant and pic illustration was just sarcasm that a
her brain is been manipulated.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by mrdharkchild(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Have you met me, yet?
I'd make u forget him. hope say u Sabi Gist Sha?
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by rhynoemmie(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Toks2008:

If I may ask n if you don't mind me asking..
Please what is your age bracket?

Below 20
21 to 25
26 to 30
Above 30?

Your response will determine my advise to you.

Thanks

they don't answer this kind of questions... somebody is heading for the wall with full speed and the guy in question is not ready to settle, hence, the thread.

if you know, you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Liposure: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Love is wicked
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Premiumwriter: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
investment.

Na why you no go fit forget am b dat.

You've invested a lot in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
His Money Is D Reason. If He Is A Broke Guy, U Won't Av Heard His Voice In Ur Head.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Tillatalk: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
The guy soap mad e dey even reflect in your life ... You need deliverance grin. Na joke oo
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
rhynoemmie:

they don't answer this kind of questions... somebody is heading for the wall with full speed and the guy in question is not ready to settle, hence, the thread.

if you know, you know

Lol!

I wish her well.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Pancakeey(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
You need Jesus.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Judging from the comments here. You people seem to have never fallen deeply in love. I accept my loss
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
I think its my fault for getting obesessed with someone. I know am an extremist. Bad habit. Just wanted to give all the love i have to someone i really like. This love which no one has showed me in my life

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by krownie: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
I can help you out with that
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Immacute: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Chai!!! e son use u for yahoo juju.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
2 things:

1. No guy has ever fvccked you like him, and you're afraid you won't see one like him hence your incessant disinterest to other prospects

2. He's used you. could be your glory snatched or panties in one baba shrine.

Now it's time to pray make he no be number 2 sha embarassed
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by RuggedSniper: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:
^^^He must had had some mind-blowing sex with you that's why you still think of him despite him being a bum and a jerk! Remove his pictures and delete text messages between both of you on your phone... Do some yoga to stay calm, and keep your attention on positive energy and read a lot of books... while staying away from moody love songs in the short to medium term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Lifestone(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Liposure:
Love is wicked
Which love? The girl na Maga. That's the same way the White magas dey hook untill the yahoo guy finish his format.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 11, 2020
You probably felt like a Mum looking out for her child while you were with him. Look at the list of things you did for him. Being a woman, it’s hard to dispel such feelings of love for a child; your child. You literally made a grown man your baby.
IntersexSherry:
he never gave me anything and i didn't demand anything from him. I'm actually the one that almost emptied my bank account for him. You have no idea how Much i loved him and what i did for him. I bought him food stuffs, recharged his data, sent him hospital bills for his mother, gave him monthly allowance, even collected money from men to give to him. He was like my everything. I could kill for him. I knew what he was doing but i still loved him cry
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Toks2008:

If I may ask n if you don't mind me asking..
Please what is your age bracket?

Below 20
21 to 25
26 to 30
Above 30?

Your response will determine my advise to you.

Thanks

What does age have to do with true love?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFROCANDY Is 50 Years Old & She Is Still Doing This {PHOTO} / Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)? / How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.