Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels (35006 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Travels In Presidential Jet To Watch Polo Tournament In Kano. / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by SmartPolician: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Emekaonline:

That is why the Igbos should walk the talk by starting to pack their loads from the country that does not work and moved back to their landlocked region? Or do you need Buhari's permission to start moving to the East? You need to go back to school

I can't exchange words with an online lowlife who is not proud of his identity.

I have already told you what to do

I won't reply you again

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by lexy2014: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2020
idahme:

This question can't be answered...... If it is finally answered, it will be in ur favour. Nigerians and Nigerian corporate entities fear for court order is unprecedented, could remember a case I instittuted against a corporate entity if you see how a company doing business in nine digits was running from pillar to post hiding from court bailiff until we went into substituted means by pasting it on the gate and using DHL. Imagine a corruption case is on and someone complaining why the case is all over the news, we are doomed as a nation because we support corruption either directly or indirectly.

Y can't d question be answered? Is it that it can't be answered or that u don't want to answer because according to u "it will be in my favour"? Is d question about my favour or about establishing d truth?

I didn't ask about much of what u said above. This is what I asked:

Is there a law that says until an accused is served, d case that has been filled in court can't be reported in d news?
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Where is INTERPOL when you need them?

Na hushpuppi case them dey interested in

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by adelaja70(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
My Igbo brothers are funny bunch of people... They are castigating Tinubu meanwhile their leaders are busy stealing their destinies blind. Na wa oh....

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2020
If godfather run away, what happens to his godchildren?
Anyways I'd want to learn how this played out, perhaps there's a lesson to learn. I know what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by ajebuter(f): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2020
nedekid:

Which court in Lagos state can handle Tinubus matter?
Guess folks don't know how powerful the man is.
DOA jare.

I thought thesame as you until l saw the case is in Federal High Court not Lagos State Court..

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by adelaja70(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2020
When is Apara coming back to Nigeria?... Na my only concern be that.
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2020
ebuk4real:
Travel to the US?

dem no born am to enter US, UK, any UAE state or any state that has extradition arrangement with US - Na cotonu e go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by idahme(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Y can't d question be answered? Is it that it can't be answered or that u don't want to answer because according to u "it will be in my favour"? Is d question about my favour or about establishing d truth?

Is there a law that says until an accused is served, d case that has been filled in court can't be reported in d news?

What I meant is that that folk u asked will intentionally dodge ur question because he has no answer to it.... I only echeod ur assersions
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by lexy2014: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
idahme:

What I meant is that that folk u asked will intentionally dodge ur question because he has no answer to it.... I only echeod ur assersions

Sorry. I didn't see ur name. One love
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by idahme(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

There is no law that is why he won't answer ur question, many Nigerians have formed the habbit of defending corrupt regimes by bringing out unscrupulous arguments that only benefit their ideals and negates the ideals necessary to better the society at large which to me is disheartening....

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by idahme(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Sorry. I didn't see ur name. One love

U are welcome bro, if I may ask What is special about my name ?
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by nedekid: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
ajebuter:

I thought thesame as you until l saw the case is in Federal High Court not Lagos State Court..
Oh OK.
Its either the claimant knows the extent of Tinubus powers in state judiciary and decided to go federal, or powerful federal forces have decided to look into jaganans matter.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by JAMO84: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Wolgrace:
Apara diverted such amount without an executive order? That seems like a conduit whose sole signature could be used against him. USED AND DUMP!

-Tinubu, Dapo Apara, and Akin Doherty should all appear in the court.. Meanwhile, its an open door for EFCC and external audit firm to swiftly swing into action..

-All are dogs eating themselves up..

Tinubu's foreign companies in oversea are mostly directly and indirectly linked to his Alpha Beta firm, especially his secret oil firms in Texas.. His travelling has a fraudulent purpose! CAN HE HIDE FROM GOD WHO HAS PRONOUNCED HIS WORD UPON HIM..? Let him go to india or anywhere, he won't escape it.. He's been warned, his wife knows this..

-Dangote is average compare to Tinubu's wealth.. We know as e dey go for Epe refinery and port. TINUBU IS A GLOBAL CRIMINAL AND BARON LIKE THE ROTHSCHILD AND ROCKERFELLER WITH A DIRECT POWERFUL PROXIES AND NETWORKS WITH THE GLOBAL CRIMINAL MASTERS...
And you happened to know all these from your one room apartment in Aba?
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by frog12: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2020
this MAN just BLOW everything for TINUBU. maybe they threaten him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by crystalpapers(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2020
A friend of mine that works in the airport in Maryland USA told me, tinubu was almost stripped naked he was been searched. She said she asked his driver why he was treated like that the driver said during the us presidential election that he supported Hillary cliton with a lot of money and Trump new about it. He has been on the blacklist since then.
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by kingbee90: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Emekaonline:

Go and tell that rubbish to your stinkingly corrupt governors in your deserted landlocked region and leave Tinubu alone. Many of you sweat about Tinubu for nothing while your governors keep impoverished your people. No wonder many of you could not stay in your unproductive land

Oga take it easy. Yoruba & Igbo are not the only Nairalanders.
Northerners and those from middle belt also visit and comment on this platform.
Not everyone who comments on Tinubu's thread is Igbo. Even hausa man and Benue man dey comment too.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by lexy2014: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2020
idahme:

U are welcome bro, if I may ask What is special about my name ?

Nothing. I didn't see that it wasn't u I was having d conversation with
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Ilekokonit: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2020
It is the same court system that must have given the greedy kleptomaniac bastard prior notice so that he was able to run out of the country in order for the criminal to think of his next move. I just hope the whistle blower is not killed by Tinubu's thugs in Lagos - MC Oluomo and his boys specifically.

Going by the contents of the 60 page court summons, if we extrapolate the 70% that Tinubu allegedly collects from every Lagos State owned Parastatal, then the Bastard Tinubu is probably worth 1 Trillion Naira or more and yet his co-conspiring Heroin Drug Money bag of a wife says she became Born Again while in exile when the US indictment of both of them for being money bags for heroin traffickers is all online for all to see. They forget that the internet never forgets.

FOR HOW LONG ARE THESE CRIMINAL POLITICIANS GOING TO HOLD US AND OUR UNBORN CHILDREN IN PERPETUAL SERVITUDE AND POVERTY ??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by idahme(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Nothing. I didn't see that it wasn't u I was having d conversation with

OK bro, peace and a good weekend.
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Niceman4u(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2020
ebuk4real:
Travel to the US?

I am not sure. Maybe to Colombia to get some white rock.
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by lexy2014: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
idahme:

OK bro, peace and a good weekend.

Thx. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
JAMO84:
And you happened to know all these from your one room apartment in Aba?

Good day Mr. Jamo... Have a blessed day
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by sucess001(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Wolgrace:
Apara diverted such amount without an executive order? That seems like a conduit whose sole signature could be used against him. USED AND DUMP!

-Tinubu, Dapo Apara, and Akin Doherty should all appear in the court.. Meanwhile, its an open door for EFCC and external audit firm to swiftly swing into action..

-All are dogs eating themselves up..

Tinubu's foreign companies in oversea are mostly directly and indirectly linked to his Alpha Beta firm, especially his secret oil firms in Texas.. His travelling has a fraudulent purpose! CAN HE HIDE FROM GOD WHO HAS PRONOUNCED HIS WORD UPON HIM..? Let him go to india or anywhere, he won't escape it.. He's been warned, his wife knows this..

-Dangote is average compare to Tinubu's wealth.. We know as e dey go for Epe refinery and port. TINUBU IS A GLOBAL CRIMINAL AND BARON LIKE THE ROTHSCHILD AND ROCKERFELLER WITH A DIRECT POWERFUL PROXIES AND NETWORKS WITH THE GLOBAL CRIMINAL MASTERS...

On point. Let's even assume the story from alpha beta is true. How can the Lagos State government be doing business with a company with suspicious governance structure wherein one individual can sign 6 billion.

This is the same firm the Lagos govt wanted to include in a law to make the official tax vollector

Shameless executive fraud.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Seunpaul01(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2020
So they haven't serve him the court call or order before going public about it.

Very sensible but not sensible.
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by karnap(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
he should continue staying out of the country till 2023,I'm interested in this case now the door is open for the fearful EFCC
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Lovinghauwa: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2020
Get an order for substituted service, paste on their walls, serve on newspapers
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Ilekokonit: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
AmazingELixir:
some have shackled themselves to servitude in perpetuity..as they sing his praises bowing to him like their god and in nairaland here they openly advertise their stupidity oblivious of the noose laced precariously around their thin necks.

Word on marble.

Instead of our youths to use their precious data to STUDY on the internet how civilized countries are governed and how their citizens hold their politicians accountable, they will rather spend that data watching big brother than can not release them from the mental bondage they currently are LOCKED INTO.

And if people in the know warn them against glorifying politicians who in normal climes will be serving life in prison for crimes against humanity, the same down trodden masses will insult the lone voices crying in the wilderness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Ubanz: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Has he travelled to meet Apara in diaspora?
He can still be served on his social media handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Emekaonline: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

I can't exchange words with an online lowlife who is not proud of his identity.

I have already told you what to do

I won't reply you again

Just be man enough and move back to your village or is someone preventing you and your drug-infested family from doing so
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Emekaonline: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
kingbee90:

Oga take it easy. Yoruba & Igbo are not the only Nairalanders.
Northerners and those from middle belt also visit and comment on this platform.
Not everyone who comments on Tinubu's thread is Igbo. Even hausa man and Benue man dey comment too.

How many Hausas do you see spiting out hatred like Igbos? Just give me an example. You know the truth but because you are a bloody hypocrites, you will look the other way to say the truth
Re: Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
sucess001:

On point. Let's even assume the story from alpha beta is true. How can the Lagos State government be doing business with a company with suspicious governance structure wherein one individual can sign 6 billion.

This is the same firm the Lagos govt wanted to include in a law to make the official tax vollector

Shameless executive fraud.

Exactly!! Pharaohic giants holding the nation captive will fall.. Sure thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / FG Seeks Senate Permission To Pay Kogi State N10.69 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.