Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Happy Birthday Obj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Obj (4639 Views)

Saraki: PMB, OBJ Hold Secret Talks In New York / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Obj by oluwafemi113(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2011
Happy Birthday
Baba long life to come
Baba na u be the man ooooo
A great man of our nation
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by FKseun(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2011
ITT, International Thief Thief,
International rogue
International Thief Thief,
International rogue,
like obasanjo and abiola,
International rogue
International Thief Thief,
we go fight, e well, well well well
we don tire to carry, anymore them shit,

lots of respect to FELA ANIKULAPO-KUTI
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by VEE2010(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2011
Happy birthday !!! No matter what they say about you. I believe, God created you for a purpose and I believe, He'll not leave you untill He fulfills all His promises over your life. Long liveNigeria!
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by rasputinn(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2011
OBJ baba,I know say you dey kampe,funny enuff you no even dey hear the yeye tins wey som small small pikins dey yarn for here
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by ideylaff: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2011
OBJ OBJ OBJ, HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU BABA IYABO, GROW UP AND CHANGE YOUR WAYS, B4 THE CLOUDS COME FOR YOU,  THE DAMAGE US ENOUGH, YOU WERE APPOINTED A LEADER BY GOD NOT TO BE A DISRUPTIVE ELEMENT BUT A FIXER, YOUR WAYS ARE NOT THE WAYS FOR THE LORD BUT GOD WILL JUDGE YOU AND YOUR OTHER HIJACKERS OF THE COUNTRY 1 BY ONE

THE PEOPLE PRAISING YOU ARE THE ONES THAT WILL SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE WHEN THE DAY COMES FOR YOU TO SAY BYE BYE, grin
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by amicdan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
To all haters BABA dey laff una grin grin, me self dey follow baba laff, cheesy.Happy bday joor,
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
OBJ - the biggest thief Africa has ever known

excepts from the link:

[size=13pt]The general perception currently is that Obasanjo is the most corrupt former African leader living or dead.

NNPC.  -  
Total control of this cash cow guaranteed unlimited access to stupendous wealth and the president was quick to grab and keep it to the end.

OIL BLOCK ALLOCATIONS -
Over 70% of all blocks allocated by the Obasanjo administration were cornered by him and his business associates through this dubious process.
[/size]

PhysicsMHD:

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20080401203731zg/nigeria-watch/official-fraud-watch-towards-fraud-free-governance-in-nigeria/how-obasanjo-and-co-looted-nigeria-in-8-years-by-by-col-abubakar-umar-rtd/

^^^^

A must-read.

Re: Happy Birthday Obj by lastpage: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
Judging by the number of "OBJ praise singers" on this thread alone, l can conclude that "Nigerians are their own worst enemies"!

Rotten People! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2011
lastpage,
I think there are a few paid praise singers using multiple IDs.
Have u not noticed that most have only a handful of posts to their name?

I suspect OBJ was probably one of the sponsors of IBB's coup tha overthrew the anti-corruption Buhari government.

OBJ and IBB are life long close friends and both are agents of their western (white man) masters.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by sweet9ja: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2011
Happy Birthday, baba.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ And some praise singers are just misguided / ignorant / or have done well out of the corrupt system sad
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by lastpage: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^True Talks Toks
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by jamesugo: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
Happy birthday Baba. I wish u many more years.
I luv yaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
@jamesugo, sweet9ja, amicdan,  rasputinn, VEE2010, oluwafemi113,  Abuja4sale , babaniyen1

Which one are u?:

a) Paid OBJ praise singer?

b) Ignorant / Gullible/ Misguided ?

c) Beneficiary of the current corrupt system?

d) Related to OBJ?

e) All the above?

f) OBJ himself?

g) a multiple ID of any of the above a-e?

h) none of the above?
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2011
@Gversity
Ukraine and Russia is very racist, and is almost impossible for black people to survive there with our resorting to criminal activities.

Anyway u posted in wrong thread.

@topic
OBJ is evil and foolish and is largely responsible for the state of Nigeria today
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by jamesugo: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2011
ode remo,GenBuhari,lastpage.

Go tell Baba your opinion in his Farm.
Re: Happy Birthday Obj by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2011
The farm he built with looted money?

which are are U?

a, b, c, d, e, g or h?:

GenBuhari:

@jamesugo, sweet9ja, amicdan,  rasputinn, VEE2010, oluwafemi113,  Abuja4sale , babaniyen1

Which one are u? 

a) Paid OBJ praise singer?

b) Ignorant / Gullible/ Misguided ?

c) Beneficiary of the current corrupt system?

d) Related to OBJ?

e) All the above?

f) OBJ himself?

g) a multiple ID of any of the above a-e?

h) none of the above?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

picture of the new #100 naira note.. / Check Out What This Dog Did To Donald Trump (picture Of The Day) / Buhari Was Not Joking When He Said This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.