Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,963 members, 7,852,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46937 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by 3x13: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
TechyMm0:

Yes Abia State is a slave zone
[/s]
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by ofiko123(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Congratulations to AKETI
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by leokid866: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Aketi is not into project jagabandit.
Jagabandit tried everything possible to deny Aketi nomination but the northern cabal had d upper hand.
Same thing for osama Buhari which led to buhari's failure in Ondo in 2019
Aketi is not IN JAGABAN but came to visit him several times in Lagos along with his deputy.....if your thoughts process is right why didn't he go to see El-rufia or Ganduje or Sani bello.....why did he go and meet Sanwo Olu to help him campaign as the chairman of the South West election committee.....why didn't he go to mala buni since it is northern cabal that run the streets of Ondo.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rotimi47: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Let not deceive ourself my brother, I have lived in the West, I have been to the East and I am living in Port Harcourt, Yorubas live mostly in the West, you hardly see Yorubas in this part of the country, all those companies you mentioned that are located here hardly have Yoruba workers,they are mostly dominated by Hausas,few Igbos and a very minute Yoruba population.

I have studied the Yorubas,Hausas and Igbos, and I'll tell you that Igbos are more travelled than Yorubas.
let not keep deceiving ourselves my brother.

I have lived in some states in the east, been to some states in the North and at one time or the other lived in some states in the South South so I know what I'm talking about.

However, It's like you are not conversant with Oil and gas, banking, aviation, telecommunications sectors just to mention a few, not to talk of the Military and police.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Yorubas are not gainfully employed in these sectors or working or doing business outside the South West?

Try visit the Airports in any of these states or visit interstate car terminals to enquire of flights or vehicles traveling to the South West and Abuja majorly to find out the numbers of Yorubas coming in and out of these states.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by leokid866: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
samunaka:
Congrats in advance APC, just a mistaking victory in Edo and some people went in to hysteria, tsunsu da ya Kira ruwa...........
It wasn't mistaking....it was calculated to shame Oshiomole.....but that is a story for another thread.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 12:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Rotimi47:
let not keep deceiving ourselves my brother.

I have lived in some states in the east, been to some states in the North and at one time or the other lived in some states in the South South so I know what I'm talking about.

However, It's like you are not conversant with Oil and gas, banking, aviation, telecommunications sectors just to mention a few, not to talk of the Military and police.

you just disgraced yourself with this gibberish!!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Yorubas are not gainfully employed in these sectors or working or doing business outside the South West?

Try visit the Airports in any of these states or visit interstate car terminals to enquire of flights or vehicles traveling to the South West and Abuja majorly to find out the numbers of Yorubas coming in and out of these states.

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Bunsenbun(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2020
tonididdy:

Typical APC hence the reason edolites wanted them out.
then Imagine how much pdp paid too.Elections In Nigeria is moving from gun violence to purely vote buying.One step at a time we will get rid of electoral malpractices.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Bunsenbun:
then Imagine how much pdp paid too.Elections In Nigeria is moving from gun violence to purely vote buying.One step at a time we will get rid of electoral malpractices.
Dude we ain't on same page.
I can beat my hand on my chest.... PDP paid little or nothing to voters on that election day on EDO, it was APC doing their usualities
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Bunsenbun(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2020
tonididdy:

Dude we ain't on same page.
I can beat my hand on my chest.... PDP paid little or nothing to voters on that election day on EDO, it was APC doing their usualities
okay,what i am happy about is that elections are now in the hands of the "electorate" and if they choose to sell their votes ehn.Soonest Vote Buying would be kicked out.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Bunsenbun:
okay,what i am happy about is that elections are now in the hands of the "electorate" and if they choose to sell their votes ehn.Soonest Vote Buying would be kicked out.
Oh well
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Bunsenbun(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2020
Uchasa:

Stop deceiving yourself my brother, I have lived in the West, I have been to the East and I am living in Port Harcourt, Yorubas live mostly in the West, you hardly see Yorubas in this part of the country, all those companies you mentioned that are located here hardly have Yoruba workers,they are mostly dominated by Hausas,few Igbos and a very minute Yoruba population.

I have studied the Yorubas,Hausas and Igbos, and I'll tell you that Igbos are more travelled than Yorubas.
do You Even Know what you're talking about?.I lived more than 60% of my life in ph and i can authoritatively tell you it is an heterogenous zone,filled with people from many tribes.Even My School Mates who were rivers indigene can't speak their own language
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by oyatz(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2020
BabaO2:
Why the election/success is underreported unlike PDP in Edo and elsewhere?

Because the APC won.

Most of the people complaining bitterly about the APC are actually PDP sympathizers/fans/supporters.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by oyatz(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Uchasa:

Mind you Wike isn't Igbo, he is Ikwerre!
And point of correction, Yorubas are known all over Nigeria as cowards, so nothing can change it!!!

All these because the PDP didn't win Ondo Governorship election?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by oyatz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Uchasa:

Where did I insult you in my post
Who is bitter now
I thought Yorubas claim to be the most sophisticated people in Nigeria yet most of them behave like barbarians!

Lagos was made for all Dick and Tom to survive,yet most Yorubas I have seen in Lagos are mere poor Carpenters or Mechanic.
The fact remains that my brothers there created an enabling environment for their business to thrive not you guys.

Most slums in Lagos are Yoruba areas,think of Ajegunle,Mushin,Shomolu,e.t.c.

Even most public schools in Lagos are dominated by Yoruba Children!!

The poverty rate of the Yorubas is too high!!!

Accept the fact that we created an enabling environment for ourselves and not Plumbers and Carpenters as you said!!

Which tribe inhabit most of the slums in Onitsha, Aba, Owerri etc?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by nisai: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I didn't see this comment Sha.

the Yorubas has always been ranked as 1 region with the least poverty index.

and also the least in terms of Unemployment.

I don't know where you're getting your information from.

There is no body, either Government or Private bodies that ranked any region above SW, if there is any show me.

what do you mean by backstabbers? was there any agreement between your laid back region and SW? show me .

what is backstabbing in politics, if you don't stop blackmailing the Yorubas, Ogun will kill you and your family. Amen.

it is not by force to vote for PDP.

even all the Niger Deltan militants are gainfully employed oloshi, I can't believe someone who comes from the region where Jungle justice, witchcraft (due to backwardness), militancy, cultism, Poverty is the other of the day can be talking trash about SW.

OMG
I once read you're from Omu Aran in Kwara State.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
nisai:
I once read you're from Omu Aran in Kwara State.
perhaps, you got something for me?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by nisai: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
LukasPodolski:

perhaps, you got something for me?
Lol. I just admire your love for Yoruba people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.