Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,893 members, 7,834,964 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (46867 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

SW is the most urbanized Region in Nigeria, you honestly cannot compare Lagos-Ogun-Oyo axis with any trio in Nigeria.

Not some shithole Anambra-Enugu-imo nor Rivers-Akwa-ibom-Delta.

compare this Trio
Lagos-Ogun-OYo
anambra-Enugu-Imo
Rivers-akwaibom-Delta

and you would see that it's a blasphemy to say any other region is more urbanized than SW.

it's wrong to attach SS/SE in this context because that's 11 fvckin states against 6.

SS is bigger than SW in landmass, further attaching SE to it is cheap.

After Lagos, Abuja, PH, Ibadan is the next when it's comes to Development, you can't compare the the highbrow Ibadan with highbrow of SE/SS states except PH. it's stupidity when you say Enugu, Owerri Uyo,, Asaba,Onitsha are more developed than Ibadan. ridiculous.

compare the cities in SE/SS separately with Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure, Osogbo and Ado Ekiti.

your reasoning is shallow.

Highbrow Ibadan Indeed!!
You guys never cease to amaze me!!!
It's now evident that Lagos is the only developed city in the West!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by wingmanIII: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Pity those rabidly bigoted APC supporters who did not want Akeredolu to win simply because of his Igbo wife. Ntooo!! Go hang yourselves.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

For your information,Onitsha is the second most urbanized city after Lagos,Abuja Port Harcourt,Uyo,Asaba,Enugu and Owerri follow suite.
Also, Port Harcourt-Aba industrial Zone is the second most industrialized zone in Nigeria after Lagos-Agbara Industrial Zone.

Ibadan is not even near to any city in the lower Niger apart from having the highest concentration of brown roofs!
Onitsha has more population density than Ibadan I know that, that's because Onitsha is a very tiny place?

but in terms of urbanization, Ibadan is more urbanized than. Onitsha.

show where where it's stated that Onitsha, Uyo Asaba, Imo e.t.c are more urbanized than Ibadan, if you can't then Ogun will kill you, IJN amen.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Alexis11: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
This shows truly Yoruba are unreliable and back stabbers, i have been diplomatic in my dealings with them but am forced to accept what others are saying.

See how Edo ,Imo and other States that stood against APC, which they used Supreme Court to sack some PDP Govs.

Let the Yoruba people keep worshipping till it will really dawn on them in a bitter way, they dont really know what they are doing.

APC should be Sacked in the wholeNigeria!!!

quote author=Sunnyshinylight post=94820338]Akeredolu leading with over 84k votes — after 12 LGAs (updates)

Rotimi Akeredolu, incumbent governor of Ondo state and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 10 election, is leading his opponents with over 84,011 votes.

According to the results that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared at the collation centres of 12 local government areas, Akeredolu has polled 189,489 votes while Eyitayo Jegede, his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) opponent is trailing with 108,195, leaving a margin of 74,735.

Agbola Ajayi of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) came a distant third with 37,806 votes.

Below are the votes of the three leading parties across LGAS:

Ile Oluji

APC:13,287

PDP: 9231

Advertisement

ZLP:1971

Akoko north-east

APC:16,572

PDP: 8380

Advertisement

ZLP:3532

Akoko south-west

APC:21,232

PDP:15,055

Advertisement

ZLP:2755

Akoko south-east

APC:9419

PDP:4003

ZLP:2004

Akoko north-west

APC: 15,809

PDP: 10,320

ZLP: 3,477

Irele

APC: 12,643

PDP:5493

ZLP:5904

Ose

APC:15,122

PDP:8421

ZLP:1083

Ifedore

APC:9350

PDP:11852

ZLP:1863

Owo

APC: 35,957

PDP:5311

ZLP: 408

Okitipupa

APC: 19,266

PDP: 10,367

ZLP: 10,120

Akure north-west

APC: 9,546

PDP: 12,263

ZLP: 1046

Idanre

APC: 11,286

PDP: 7499

ZLP: 3623

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-akeredolu-leading-with-over-35k-votes-after-six-lgas

How old are you? Please give that phone to your mum. cool
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

you're not even ashamed to say this nonsense.

imagine saying I helped my neighbor to build his duplex why I lives in A face me I face you house with Confidence?

I personally, I would ashamed to say such.

SW states are generating huge Igr compared to yours, infact 2x more than your region but you are proud to say it's you that contributed the biggest part... this is stupidity.

how can your states be Doing amazingly poor in igr but you're so proud to say that you're the one that contributed to it.

just like Africans saying they won the 2018 world cup because our brothers whom grew up in France were many in the squad?

how

That your example above is exactly the story of a typical Yoruba man!,he builds mansions for people as a carpenter in highbrow areas but ends up living in Ajegunle

Let Buhari open Onne Deep Seaport and Ibom Deep Sea Port and see our region beat your region in all ramification.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

The Public Schools in the lower Niger pay little fees but public schools in the West don't pay.

The Yorubas have the highest poverty index in the South.
students in SW states pays school fees enough of these propaganda.

we have the best schools here, proof me wrong.

Nonetheless, Free Education isn't bad, even education is free in most Western countries like Germany, Sweden Finland e.t.c for citizens only.

education isn't free in SW quit lying.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by ShoeShineGuy: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Sorry o. If I may ask, if someone is paying you 10k to vote against your conscience and choice as alleged by you, don't you think it's only rational to still end up thumbprinting the candidate of your choice as no one is allowed to see who you are voting for and as well, no one will follow you to drop your ballot paper in the ballot box?

Skynet45:
angry Vote buying going on massively people were paid 10,000 naira to vote for akeredolu. He knows he can't win a fair election
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by jaybliss1410(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Sammyblack87:
wetin be ur problem, must all the states in Nigeria be PDP state? Wetin u Yoruba do u... U fool! Yenyenyenyen... See poop for ur mouth. Omo ale jati jati.
Maybe he'd forgotten that Nigeria was almost a single party system controlled by PDP (Owo agbara meaning forceful hand). Tinubu help to maintain opposition party with just one state out of 37. Buhari still try to stylishly behave democratic normal by allowing PDP have a breath.
Edo won through APC against oshiomole.
Ondo will forever be Ondo.How fast have some people forgotten what Ondo people did for mimikobto retain his mandate against all odds?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Highbrow Ibadan Indeed!!
It's now evident that Lagos is the only developed city in the West!
That's the fact, you can't compare Highbrow Ibadan with Those Tiny cities you have there.

Ibadan is the largest city in Nigeria, it's understandable to see slums just as you would see them in PH, Uyo, Lagos e.t.c

Ogun and Oyo cannot be compared with any state in SE/SS maybe except Rivers.

take that to the bank.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

For your information,Onitsha is the second most urbanized city after Lagos,Abuja Port Harcourt,Uyo,Asaba,Enugu and Owerri follow suite.
Also, Port Harcourt-Aba industrial Zone is the second most industrialized zone in Nigeria after Lagos-Agbara Industrial Zone.

Ibadan is not even near to any city in the lower Niger apart from having the highest concentration of brown roofs!
idiot, see as he listed his tiny states as the most urbanized cities in Nigeria, why are you guys so daft, must everything be about you?

you cannot compare Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna with those shitholes you listed above except PH.

Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna with Asaba, Uyo, Owerri what's wrong with your brain?
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Onitsha has more population density than Ibadan I know that, that's because Onitsha is a very tiny place?

but in terms of urbanization, Ibadan is more urbanized than. Onitsha.

show where where it's stated that Onitsha, Uyo Asaba, Imo e.t.c are more urbanized than Ibadan, if you can't then Ogun will kill you, IJN amen.

Look at it here https://www.nairaland.com/6106800/lagos-onitsha-most-urbanized-areas

When you decide to argue without travelling to a place or reading you would continue to sound daft!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by ideylaff: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
tonididdy:

Gbam

It’s not even that. They are twiddling and manipulating figures from the collation centre and polling units.

The people rejected Akeredolu who has milked the state with his family and cronies

Let’s see if the people whose mandate has bn stolen are silent over the next few days.

Then I will conclude if Ondo people are wimps and weak.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Gracchus: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

That's the fact!!
Take it or leave it!!
The IGR in Lagos is mostly from SS and SE dominated markets.

Lmao. Why can't you pay such a huge IGR in your regions then? FYI, 80% of Lagos IGR comes from the formal economy, that's the corporate sectors like banks, civil service, insurance companies etc. Markets contribute less than a year 20%to Lagos IGR.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

idiot, see as he listed his tiny states as the most urbanized cities in Nigeria, why are you guys so daft, must everything be about you?

you cannot compare Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna with those shitholes you listed above except PH.

Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna with Asaba, Uyo, Owerri what's wrong with your brain?

Check this out olodo https://www.nairaland.com/6106800/lagos-onitsha-most-urbanized-areas

You know nothing,but you claim to be sophisticated!!
Read and travel wide and stop thinking that the West is developed, remove Lagos from the West and you would discover that the West is dead and dry!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Gracchus:
Lmao. Why can't you pay such a huge IGR in your regions then? FYI, 80% of Lagos IGR comes from the formal economy, that's the corporate sectors like banks, civil service, insurance companies etc. Markets contribute less than a year 20%to Lagos IGR.

The formal economy isn't dominated by Yorubas either!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Gracchus: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

You should be ashamed of your state and your region in general, when the South South and South East are trying to scrap out godfatherism, your state is trying to retain Tinubu and other of your stupid godfather's in the West.
For your info, no state in the South South or South East is static in politics like your region, we don't uplift godfathers and we are not afraid like you guys to attack godfather's with our votes

Lower Niger no be Yorubaland!!!
We are not Afraid of anything!!
We ain't Cowards!!!
We ain't Conservative!!!!
Of course your bloody lower Niger is not Yorubaland. Yorubas have nothing to do with you lots whether culturally, historically, or politically. And that's why we mind our business and don't give a ratass about the boring politics of your tiny region. Unlike you lots who can't seem to stop meddling in our politics, I can see you have started exempting Oyo state from your madness, mind you Oyo state is fullYoruba a state and aligns with Yoruba course whenever it matters.
Face your region with its politics and let's do ours too we are not you, you are not us, we are not your brothers, we are not related to you lots. Fuccking Muppets!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

students in SW states pays school fees enough of these propaganda.

we have the best schools here, proof me wrong.

Nonetheless, Free Education isn't bad, even education is free in most Western countries like Germany, Sweden Finland e.t.c for citizens only.

education isn't free in SW quit lying.

Western Schools are really trying���...They really thought you well,little wonder you don't know when to use "Prove" and "Proof".
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
Sorry o. If I may ask, if someone is paying you 10k to vote against your conscience and choice as alleged by you, don't you think it's only rational to still end up thumbprinting the candidate of your choice as no one is allowed to see who you are voting for and as well, no one will follow you to drop your ballot paper in the ballot box?

You'll be forced to show them your thumbprinted paper, as they colluded with security forces
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

That your example above is exactly the story of a typical Yoruba man!,he builds mansions for people as a carpenter in highbrow areas but ends up living in Ajegunle

Let Buhari open Onne Deep Seaport and Ibom Deep Sea Port and see our region beat your region in all ramification.
it's sad that the explanation I made up there didn't change your reasoning.

Yes, there are Lower class Yorubas living in Lagos, the same way you see Middle class upper class.

The same way in United States you would see citizens living in tents, homeless people, Lower class people that Nigerian immigrants are doing better than.

most Nigerians living in USA are doing better than SOME Americans because:

America attract the best of Nigerians, meaning it's only middle class/upper class NIGERIANS that are opportuned to Travel to USA, hence Americans are more visible.
while Nigerians at home are living in poverty, that's the same way SS and SE are living in abject poverty at home.

this is not rocket science, the Yorubas in Lagos are more visible because it's their land.

what is wrong with being an artisan like carpenter, Mechanics, Tailors, do you know that Canada is looking for unskilled workers like Mechanics, chef, drivers?

at least being a mechanic is better than Selling gala and doing Prostitution.

the way some people think sef.

Yorubas have the least poverty index in Nigeria according to various research bodies including NBS, Oxford Nnppn.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Gracchus:
Of course your bloody lower Niger is not Yorubaland. Yorubas have nothing to do with you lots whether culturally, historically, or politically. And that's why we mind our business and don't give a ratass about the boring politics of your tiny region. Unlike you lots who can't seem to stop meddling in our politics, I can see you have started exempting Oyo state from your madness, mind you Oyo state is fullYoruba a state and aligns with Yoruba course whenever it matters.
Face your region with its politics and let's do ours too we are not you, you are not us, we are not your brothers, we are not related to you lots. Fuccking Muppets!!

Lol
Mind you the lower Niger is bigger than Yoruba land.
Who wants to be brothers with the poorest people in the South!!!
Who wants to be brothers with backstabbers and Cowards!!!
Who wants to be brothers with the tribe that has the highest number of unemployed youths and agberos!!!
Koshi jare!!
We should be the one staying clear from pests like you,not the other way round!!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy my man don carry come oo but na true talk i talk oo grin.

If most Nigerians are oppressed more in this present dispensation, we all have to joins hands and bid APC goodbye because truly, they are the main cause of Nigerians sufferings.

On the other hand, if PDP become worse, not that they are that better, but i say manageable, at least under them we could "breathe". Then
they meet same fate with APC.

Am sorry i generalized it, maybe i didnt express my intentions with the right diction.
My sincere apologies, lets see how each region responds to this vermin that is out to destroy.

quote author=Alexis11 post=94827895]

How old are you? Please give that phone to your mum. cool[/quote]
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by tonididdy(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
ideylaff:

It’s not even that. They are twiddling and manipulating figures from the collation centre and polling units.

The people rejected Akeredolu who has milked the state with his family and cronies

Let’s see if the people whose mandate has bn stolen are silent over the next few days.

Then I will conclude if Ondo people are wimps and weak.

Bro a chameleon never changes it's skin.

Did you see that wike didn't even try, neither did atiku.
Everybody knows this people... "All you need is an alter of bribe"

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Western Schools are really trying���...They really thought you well,little wonder you don't know when to use "Prove" and "Proof".
now you're going offpoint, it's clear you're loosing the argument.

even in physics and Mechanics, a machine cannot be 100% efficient.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

it's sad that the explanation I made up there didn't change your reasoning.

Yes, there are Lower class Yorubas living in Lagos, the same way you see Middle class upper class.

The same way in United States you would see citizens living in tents, homeless people, Lower class people that Nigerian immigrants are doing better than.

most Nigerians living in USA are doing better than SOME Americans because:

America attract the best of Nigerians, meaning it's only middle class/upper class NIGERIANS that are opportuned to Travel to USA, hence Americans are more visible.
while Nigerians at home are living in poverty, that's the same way SS and SE are living in abject poverty at home.

this is not rocket science, the Yorubas in Lagos are more visible because it's their land.

what is wrong with being an artisan like carpenter, Mechanics, Tailors, do you know that Canada is looking for unskilled workers like Mechanics, chef, drivers?

at least being a mechanic is better than Selling gala and doing Prostitution.

the way some people think sef.

Yorubas have the least poverty index in Nigeria according to various research bodies including NBS, Oxford Nnppn.

How can Yoruba have the least poverty index when the Lower Niger has the highest per capita income
Are you an economist at all
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:
now you're going offpoint, it's clear you're loosing the argument.
even in physics and Mechanics, a machine cannot be 100% efficient.

LMAO You're very intelligent!!! Teach me!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Check this out olodo https://www.nairaland.com/6106800/lagos-onitsha-most-urbanized-areas

You know nothing,but you claim to be sophisticated!!
Read and travel wide and stop thinking that the West is developed, remove Lagos from the West and you would discover that the West is dead and dry!
can you see that you don't have sense, firstly you said Uyo, Asaba, Enugu, Owerri are more urbanized than Ibadan but the link up there shows that Ibadan is the third on the list.

secondly that ranking is trash, A ranking that put Onitsha above Cape Town is ridiculous lmao, Onitsha ko, Onitsha ni

why are trio of Owerri, Enugu and Asaba you earlier said are more urbanized than Ibadan missing on the list?

lmao, the joke is on you.

a ranking that put Onitsha above, Cape Town, Ibadan PH, Kano and other mega African cities belongs to the waste bin
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Am not here to bicker bro, i dont think there is
anyone here in nairaland with acidic mouth as
mine, but i hold my peace no matter what is
been thrown at me.

Yes its not a must PDP should have all States,
we are not talking about just PDP, if you all
really are voting based on personality rather
than party, why cant you vote for candidates in
other parties that may even have far better
plans for Nigeria than PDP and APC combined.

Am not afraid of poop...bro and dont feel bad i
generalised it, just that Yoruba matter
sometimes tire person.

Happy sunday big brother.

Sammyblack87:
wetin be ur problem, must all the states in Nigeria be PDP state? Wetin u Yoruba do u... U fool! Yenyenyenyen... See poop for ur mouth. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

can you see that you don't have sense, firstly you said Uyo, Asaba, Enugu, Owerri are more urbanized than Ibadan but the link up there shows that Ibadan is the third on the list.

secondly that ranking is trash, A ranking that put Onitsha above Cape Town is ridiculous lmao, Onitsha ko, Onitsha ni

why are trio of Owerri, Enugu and Asaba you earlier said are more urbanized than Ibadan missing on the list?

lmao, the joke is on you.

a ranking that put Onitsha above, Cape Town, Ibadan PH, Kano and other mega African cities belongs to the waste bin

That's your business!!!
PH and Onitsha are more urbanized than all Cities in the West apart from Lagos, if it's so painful, go and hug transformer!!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

How can Yoruba have the least poverty index when the Lower Niger has the highest per capita income
Are you an economist at all
Making assertions without something to back it up, Lmao.

show me where your Attachee by force Lower Niger was said to have the highest per capita income, I want to see.

in addition, here is the current NBS poverty index of Nigerian states, SW has the least, followed by SS while you SE came the distance third.
https://www.nairaland.com/5835109/sokoto-poorest-state-nigeria-nbs

stop attaching yourself to SS, lower Niger ko, upper Niger ni
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by LukasPodolski: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Uchasa:

That's your business!!!
PH and Onitsha are more urbanized than all Cities in the West apart from Lagos, if it's so painful, go and hug transformer!!
shifting the goal post again, shamelessly fool.

so it's no longer, Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Uyo, it's now PH and Onitsha.

lmao, the joke is on you now.

Onitsha more urbanized than Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna? ridiculous.

even I would rate Ilorin more.
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Uchasa(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Making assertions without something to back it up, Lmao.

show me where your Attachee by force Lower Niger was said to have the highest per capita income, I want to see.

in addition, here is the current NBS poverty index of Nigerian states, SW has the least, followed by SS while you SE came the distance third.
https://www.nairaland.com/5835109/sokoto-poorest-state-nigeria-nbs

stop attaching yourself to SS, lower Niger ko, upper Niger ni

You obviously know nothing!!!
My signature says Proudly Ikwerre, which state can you find Ikwerre?.. I'm sure you don't know!
Re: Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs by Rawhumper(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2020
You should have asked him who are the owners of Lagos State, lets see what he will say.

Also ask him how much revenue Ibadan
generates locally compared to that of Onistha
and Aba, he will then know the difference.

If its Lagos i accept in terms of revenue it
generates if not half of Nigeria's revenue not Ibadan that only exists with only sentimental significance.

quote author=Uchasa post=94827847]

Highbrow Ibadan Indeed!!
It's now evident that Lagos is the only developed city in the West![/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video) / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.