Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78604 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
BadAdviser:

Maxwell is that you?
Keeping deceiving yourself. Mba is gone and dead forever.
Even the criminal promoter called Airsaylongcome deactivated his mba staff account

Shut up your gutter mouth.

You dirty cultist.

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that Maxwell and Airsay are the cause of your life problems.

You better go to your village and find out the root cause of your life frustrations.

Airsay is coming for you and would deal mercilessly with you.

Nonsense.

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your gutter mouth.

You dirty cultist.

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that Maxwell and Airsay are the cause of your life problems.

You better go to your village and find out the root cause of your life frustrations.

Airsay is coming for you and would deal mercilessly with you.

Nonsense.
Airsaylongcome is coming for your impotent husband
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RedScorpion(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
BadAdviser:

Airsaylongcome is coming for your impotent husband

14 Fulani Herdsmen with STD INFECTED DICKS are coming for your mother and sisters.

There would be a repeat of what happened in that Enugu Bush right before your eyes.

You low life criminal.

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Blazearmani: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
guru90:
Please my good brothers and sisters in the house. I want to invest my Two Million naira (2M) into MBA FOREX. and my returns every month is 300,000 naira per month because of their 15%.

I want to invest with them next week.

Please is my money safe with MBA forex trading?

Please people that already into it should explain better for me.
Am waiting patiently for your reply.
returnsinvestmentnigerialimited you can check themout as they are certifified by sec
i'll suggest you leave mba ...it feels like its crashing
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by ThePropertyGuy: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Confusion everywhere

Certified by Sec?

Please don’t be confused. Don’t just regurgitate what some promoter person tells you. You have the ability and skill to verify information.

Blazearmani:
returnsinvestmentnigerialimited you can check themout as they are certifified by sec
i'll suggest you leave mba ...it feels like its crashing

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
I can see some money in my wallet, now how do i get it to my bank now

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
uncle005:
I can see some money in my wallet, now how do i get it to my bank now

Are you on phone or desktop? Has your validation been approved?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by rekeson: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mynd44
Dominique

Another mba thread
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
rekeson:

Welcome back bro

Good to be back and able to comment here. I know I'm going to be pelted with a barrage of questions. I will do my best to answer them based on information available to me.

Lol! The commenter above me is a sicko. He's been commenting here without issues. But his nightmare drops a comment here and BOOM he's reporting the thread. It's laughable, hilarious that he lives in eternal dread of his nightmare. First he creates a thread asking about me and falsely alleging I had disappeared. I make a grand entrance and he's foaming like he drank sniper. I am his nemesis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

On phone, my validation still waiting for admin to approve
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
uncle005:
On phone, my validation still waiting for admin to approve

Okay. Best you wait for that validation to come through. Once it does, withdrawal option will become active for your account. Presently it takes around 4 or 5 days between when you raise a withdrawal request and when your get a credit alert. Once all of the migration is completed, it should come down to 3 hours maximum

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Okay. Best you wait for that validation to come through. Once it does, withdrawal option will become active for your account. Presently it takes around 4 or 5 days between when you raise a withdrawal request and when your get a credit alert. Once all of the migration is completed, it should come down to 3 hours maximum
5days!!! damm it, this is unbelievable
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Keed deceiving yourself. It's 3 seconds.
This clown is back again with another fallacy after he deactivated his account when mba investors needed him the most.
Keep deceiving yourself Airsaylongcome. Hands go meet you very soon.
Spits on your empty head

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
uncle005:
5days!!! damm it, this is unbelievable

Errrr...did I say something wrong?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
BadAdviser:

Keed deceiving yourself. It's 3 seconds.
This clown is back again with another fallacy after he deactivated his account when mba investors needed him the most.
Keep deceiving yourself Airsaylongcome. Hands go meet you very soon.
Spits on your empty head

You dey believe that your Vikings nonsense abi. E be like you wan loose your life like day old chicken

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Errrr...did I say something wrong?
Why the whole 5days, i was planning going to my branch tomorrow to see how i can get my money before COB tomorrow.

5days is not pleasant at all. I need that money like now.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

You dey believe that your Vikings nonsense abi. E be like you wan loose your life like day old chicken
Look at this clown.
Get out fraudster
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

How about us that registered in their office,my due date is 10th yet I havent seen anything or heard anything??
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
BadAdviser:

Look at this clown.
Get out fraudster

A clown about to decimate you in spite of your Vikings association. I spit on whoever bam you. You should have been an agbero tout. Vikings all over the world will be disappointed at how you were approved for blending.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
dogtails:
How about us that registered in their office,my due date is 10th yet I havent seen anything or heard anything??

I believe everyone registered at various MBA branches. Maybe you should rephrase the question for better clarity
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
dogtails:
Expect your roi on December 10 2040 when maxwell and the fraudster called Airsaylongcome completes their jail time in kuje prison

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

A clown about to decimate you in spite of your Vikings association. I spit on whoever bam you. You should have been an agbero tout. Vikings all over the world will be disappointed at how you were approved for blending.
My gf is currently in the senate. I don't roll with low lives.
Airsaylongcome hands go touch you soon and you'll pay dearly for your sins.
Cyber arm robber like you .
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
uncle005:
Why the whole 5days, i was planning going to my branch tomorrow to see how i can get my money before COB tomorrow.

5days is not pleasant at all. I need that money like now.

TBH, your branch cannot "fast track" your payment o. It's completely out of their control for now. And given that you haven't been validated I advice you to exercise some more patience. Validation is a one time process. Subsequently the process will be less cumbersome once the business successfully gets done with the migration. My personal advise is to endure this one-off inconvenience

You will be fine in the end.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
BadAdviser:

My gf is currently in the senate. I don't roll with low lives.
Airsaylongcome hands go touch you soon and you'll pay dearly for your sins.
Cyber arm robber like you .

Has she done anything to get you arrested for being a small time Yahoo boy or being an active cultist. If the hand wey wan touch me na your own, make sure it's both hands so that when I cut them of clean, I can donate them to medical schools as specimen of the hands of a cultist and fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by djeezy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
guru90:

My question about MBA FOREX fully certified.

Heading straight to their office next week.

Thanks alot for your clarification.

If you went ahead and invested. You just made a big mistake. They are a scam and fraud. For two months they’ve not been paying and there’s panic already. I invested 4 million, my contract expired since August. I applied to take my capital and they said within 3 weeks to one month they would return my capital. Since September till date I’ve not been paid. They have deceived us!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Has she done anything to get you arrested for being a small time Yahoo boy or being an active cultist. If the hand wey wan touch me na your own, make sure it's both hands so that when I cut them of clean, I can donate them to medical schools as specimen of the hands of a cultist and fraudster.
I pity you boy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2020
BadAdviser:

I pity you boy

Don't let your affiliations deceive you bro. Don't.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by athorello(m): 2:49am On Dec 14, 2020
djeezy:

If you went ahead and invested. You just made a big mistake. They are a scam and fraud. For two months they’ve not been paying and there’s panic already. I invested 4 million, my contract expired since August. I applied to take my capital and they said within 3 weeks to one month they would return my capital. Since September till date I’ve not been paid. They have deceived us!

Stop lying it's not up to 2 months... And it's not every investor that's not been paid.
When I want to lose hope, I realised that my best bet now is to be doing the online FX trading myself cos where else can I put my money now?
Tbills 0.5% p.a
Fixed deposits 0.5-1% p.a
Mutual funds 2% p.a
Govt bonds ~5% p.a
Digital Agric platforms are mostly scam some have defaulted for so many months (>6 months), worst than MBA.
Let's not lose faith entirely. I know at least 4 people who have been paid this month. Some others are having issues with the migration. At least mba is still sending messages of assurance.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Skudi: 3:53am On Dec 14, 2020
I have been following the recent migration events on facbk there is this particular guy who just migrated online and after validation the guy was able to withdraw from his wallet after the money appeared though he waited for like 4 days before his account was credited.
Please nothing good comes easy let be patient and gives this guys a chance.
MBA is not a ponzi scheme cos it is not a scheme where you double your money within a month.
It requires patience and perseverance.
Even the government has failed in performing their responsibility that is why we are looking for means to survive this economic recession.
And to those who believe any investment that pays 20% roi monthly is ponzi,everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.
I m an online investor and I have never had any delay in payment right from the onset I joined MBA.
Pls let us have patient and enjoy our dividend of our risk and patience.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Vikalinda(m): 4:43am On Dec 14, 2020
ok we pray they pay
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by rekeson: 6:02am On Dec 14, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Good to be back and able to comment here. I know I'm going to be pelted with a barrage of questions. I will do my best to answer them based on information available to me.

Lol! The commenter above me is a sicko. He's been commenting here without issues. But his nightmare drops a comment here and BOOM he's reporting the thread. It's laughable, hilarious that he lives in eternal dread of his nightmare. First he creates a thread asking about me and falsely alleging I had disappeared. I make a grand entrance and he's foaming like he drank sniper. I am his nemesis.

That dude madtubates to your name. His obsession with you is becoming irksome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.