Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78848 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls check my signature somebody
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Priam:

You're smiling and happy, but there are many out there that are confused, depressed and contemplating their life because of the promises you made them that never got fulfilled, and based on said promises, they invested their life savings and even borrowed to top-up the investment hoping for their own day to smile and cash-out, just as you are today, but Alas! Their timing was all wrong because, they entered when the system was saturated and over bloated and ready to implode.

What are they supposed to do now to get paid? Get more investors whose money will be used to pay them and you, because that's how the system operates, not by creating value but by taking from Peter to pay Paul. But, there are no more new investors because confidence level is low and why should they come in when those inside the system are trying to come but still can't.

BRO BRO, always invest what u can do away with likewise lending money, life is short, don't complicate it. ISAAC NEWTON said energy can never be created but converted at most. The globe is a closed system, any venture u involve in is taking from somewhere to give you, nothing is new under the sun so says the bible. Not agreeing with you in totality that its taking from people to pay but if it is what it is then all is fair in war, "the world is war". google it a bit and stop joining the multitude to say unverifiable claims. learn about people living on forex, multi billionaires in dollars. why cant it be done here. I detest crime but where its unverifiable then I wouldn't criticize because daddy G.O. is criticizing, go get some education on your own first. The naira depreciates for dollars to appreciate, something must give way, my interest now is breaking even soon and increase my investment. I have dedicated the 40m to forex, some we win, some we fucken loss.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
captainking:

Hahahhaa.. A risk taker never cries..whats to cry??
You obviously have nothing to say.

Visit the Instagram and Facebook pages of MBA and report back about the situation of things...

Warning: last I checked, there was a weather report of impending flooding caused by overflowing tears

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
YoungBuffet:

leave those mofos alone, crying more than the bereaved.

Young Warren Buffet, you're welcome to the show.
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the Warren Buffet of MBA Forex.

The aspiring Ponzi billionaire. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
firstworld:
Na goat you be. Do you think I am wretched like you? 2 multimillion naira opportunities are staring at me as I type this. I am not hungry and jobless like you. Take note.

Na so. Multimillion opportunities like dashing Maxwell your money, you dumb gambler.
Eventually, your foolishness will not only send you back to the village , you will eventually trek to your village.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Young Warren Buffet, you're welcome to the show.
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the Warren Buffet of MBA Forex.

The aspiring Ponzi billionaire. grin cheesy

mumu lol........ dont cry for me oooooo cry for yourself oooooo am 10m plus richer and till counting, am a risk taker from birth and will take it till i die. I did not invest in mba only so guy face your life and dont cry for me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by plierz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Post alert of MBA payment na. Don't put Maxwell to shame.
xYou are a big idiot of the year. Oya see alert.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
If since 2008, I never go village, what does that tell you? BTW I dey go village every month so no issues with my village. Keep laughing and forget to go find money. Jobless loser!
Whiteshield:

Na so. Multimillion opportunities like dashing Maxwell your money, you dumb gambler.
Eventually, your foolishness will not only send you back to the village , you will eventually trek to your village.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
plierz:

Lol..... my brother leave that clown ooooo let him be crying up and down.......as i read his rubbish like this i just dey laff. Mumu crying for me after i added 10m plus to my netwoth this yr
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats man. ABeg which date be your own?
plierz:
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by captainking(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
YoungBuffet:

leave those mofos alone, crying more than the bereaved.
As in eh.... Persons that haven't seen money to eat... They amuse me... We dey kampe.. No shaking..
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
captainking:

As in eh.... Persons that haven't seen money to eat... They amuse me... We dey kampe.. No shaking..

lolllll....... dont mind those fools......... planing next yr to change my car wit another powerful one ode crying up and down for me. Jobless people no goal setting, not target in life just be misbehaving up and down. I have set Financial target already for 2021 by God grace and i have set the ball rolling already...….. Mumu still jumping up and down to make jest of mba investors. As i read their rubbish comments i just opened fridge take chill drink to sip mumu hopeless humans. To burst their brain with all humility am not proud and dont boast my current roi is over 4m monthly mba not inclusive sef leave them let them keep vigil on the thread weeping for us

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by tope777(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

You are the one who used to use prayers to curse those who warned you about MBA scam. Your foolishness has cost you money.

Soon we shall see who is more foolish between myself and you.

Crying over other people investment is the biggest foolishness so far.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
tope777:

Soon we shall see who is more foolish between myself and you.

Crying over other people investment is the biggest foolishness so far.

Putting money in MBA is not investment, it is gambling. You are a hypocrite, a greedy and gullible fellow and a backslider. You are disobedient to God's word and a disgrace to Christ.

You should shut up and hide your head in shame.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:
I can't wait UNTIL all your dirty mouths are shut. That one says he will track me. They were getting their ROI you didn't think to track me. I hope when MBA resolves it's issues y'all "trackers" get your money off the system. I should be ashamed of myself indeed.
shut the Bleep up Mr Man. You're still here defending your fraudulent MBA and Maxwell. Na God go punish all of you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Skudi: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Anyiiii:
shut the Bleep up Mr Man. You're still here defending your fraudulent MBA and Maxwell. Na God go punish all of you.
Oga nobody force you to invest

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DrAkpa(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
RayRay06677:

I don't like it loud here but forces of darkness cant overcome people's milking point, I started September, started with 5m, then 30m, then 5m within same month, I have a family of 6 and I opened account for all of them, I run on 3 different platform with MBA having only 2m because its return is just 15%, I stand on over 6m monthly and someone is telling to disregard, bro them go use gun, no retreat, no surrender.

NA MY MONEY MBOK, MAKE UNA SHIFT

Mr Barrytone. The 1billion target is very close. Well done
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
DrAkpa:

Mr Barrytone. The 1billion target is very close. Well done

You've gone from issuing curses to donating prophecies. Maxwell don wreck my guy. grin

Oga, post alert to pepper haters and naysayers. Abi your phone no get network?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
YoungBuffet:

lolllll....... dont mind those fools......... planing next yr to change my car wit another powerful one ode crying up and down for me. Jobless people no goal setting, not target in life just be misbehaving up and down. I have set Financial target already for 2021 by God grace and i have set the ball rolling already...….. Mumu still jumping up and down to make jest of mba investors. As i read their rubbish comments i just opened fridge take chill drink to sip mumu hopeless humans. To burst their brain with all humility am not proud and dont boast my current roi is over 4m monthly mba not inclusive sef leave them let them keep vigil on the thread weeping for us

You better help DrAkpa with your audio money. Help him o. Maxwell has ruined Akpa.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
I honestly don't know why some foools are still supporting and fighting for MBA. I am really disappointed in that company. na me and Maxwell get this fight. I won't say much. I haven't gotten any mail yet, talk more of submitting my documents. i have never experienced this kind of irresponsibility from any company in the world. not even a one man-company/ imagine since August that i invested, i received only one ROI. Had to travel several states to change 'Just Mail'. I don tired abeg. if they wants to crash, they should crash instead of frustrating someone. Had to sell my phone off to cover some expenses. in another news, who else noticed that 'forgotten my password' clickable column on iback office isn't responding anymore?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Phraences: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
WIZGUY69:
I honestly don't know why some foools are still supporting and fighting for MBA. I am really disappointed in that company. na me and Maxwell get this fight. I won't say much. I haven't gotten any mail yet, talk more of submitting my documents. i have never experienced this kind of irresponsibility from any company in the world. not even a one man-company/ imagine since August that i invested, i received only one ROI. Had to travel several states to change 'Just Mail'. I don tired abeg. if they wants to crash, they should crash instead of frustrating someone. Had to sell my phone off to cover some expenses. in another news, who else noticed that 'forgotten my password' clickable column on iback office isn't responding anymore?

Anything worth doing in life is worth doing well. When a business is not organized, this is what happens.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DrAkpa(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2020
plierz:

U have nothing to prove to them. If you post, they will talk.. If u don't post they will still talk. My brother just enjoy your alerts in peace and leave haters to keep hating into 2021.
Last last, hunger no go kill them.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by stagger: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2020
some people are about to end the year in sifia pains!

2020: What a year, and what a way to end it!

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Fibonacci88: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2020
DrAkpa:

U have nothing to prove to them. If you post, they will talk.. If u don't post they will still talk. My brother just enjoy your alerts in peace and leave haters to keep hating into 2021.
Last last, hunger no go kill them.
See as u don humble dey type with sense now. grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2020
stagger:
some people are about to end the year in sifia pains!

2020: What a year, and what a way to end it!

How far that stock trading maps
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Anyiiii:

Lol
Update from their branches

Confirmation that they are dead

Their branches will soon be looted like pallatives

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

You better help DrAkpa with your audio money. Help him o. Maxwell has ruined Akpa.

Lol.......mumu u be sha, i have nothing to proof to you continue in your useless misrable life I dont need to exchange words with you, you dont worth it.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2020
YoungBuffet:

Lol.......mumu u be sha, i have nothing to proof to you continue in your useless misrable life I dont need to exchange words with you, you dont worth it.
Keep deceiving yourself grin cheesy

Keep using lol to cover your pains and misery cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

Keep deceiving yourself grin cheesy

Keep using lol to cover your pains and misery cheesy

i bursted into laughter, lol..... another werey has showed up again. Mumu i wish u know me but u cant.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Resurgent2016: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2020
Sysdatek:

Lol
Update from their branches

Confirmation that they are dead

Their branches will soon be looted like pallatives

..payment suspended till further notice... shocked shocked

premium tears will soon turn to premium depression.

Na so Maxwell take cash out in billions.........

Me self need cash out, mugu plenty for this country (25% per month for some imaginary forex and bitcoin investment).

Watch this space, will unveil my own soon

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

I pity the over-aged nut-head, when we were warning him he was joining MBA Forex's paid agents (arisaylongme and redscorpion) to rain insult on those warning him and others that this is an elaborate scam.

2021 is around the corner, if they like they should continue to wallow in foolishness. Every tom, dick and harry in Abeokuta and PH now runs an investment scheme from their one bedroom apartment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.