Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS (36960 Views)

Salihu Yakasai Blasts Buhari Government Over Insecurity After His Reinstatement / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by Nchenches: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
PMB alone kept Ganduje off prison for corruption.
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by Princedapace(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

It's more serious than most could ever imagine. Many small boys under and around 18 now have hundreds of thousands and millions of naira in their accounts. You see their parents helping them buying and hiding properties.

It is extremely dangerous bro. The worse part is that parents, elders, religious houses sometimes encourage this. In fact, left for many Nigerians, internet fraud should be legalized. It is now a 'legal' job and u will see youths boldly defending this thing. They defend it with pride. So much pride. I am really scared where this country is heading to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Princedapace:

It is extremely dangerous bro. The worse part is that parents, elders, religious houses sometimes encourage this. In fact, left for many Nigerians, internet fraud should be legalized. It is now a 'legal' job and u will see youths boldly defending this thing. They defend it with pride. So much pride. I am really scared where this country is heading to.

Two kids in my area. One just finished writing ssce, bought two iPhone max for himself and his brother. He bought it and paid for it in naira. You could imagine how much he has. The other one is even their master, around the same age and police are already chasing him up and down
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by AlphaMajestic: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

Be civil! Make your argument without insulting others. His opinion runs contrary to that of his boss, he should have known better. He got what he deserved. And stop behaving like a madman

guy this is the time for us to speak up and say the truth, not a matter of boss thing..anybody that wants this country to move forward has to be very blunt at this moment...there is hardship in this country and we shouldn't pretend its ok no way...if you really have conscience you shouldnt keep quite against you boss if his behaviour is bad..its a big issue now

Buhari's i dont care attitude towards Nigerians is a huge slap on all of our faces...you can expect a whole head of state to be silent in all the times when his expected to speak... wtf na
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by bejeria101(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oponu dollar thief
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

guy this is the time for us to speak up and say the truth, not a matter of boss thing..anybody that wants this country to move forward has to be very blunt at this moment...there is hardship in this country and we shouldn't pretend its ok no way... if you really have conscience you shouldnt keep quite against you boss if his behaviour is bad ..its a big issue now

And that's exactly what happened. He knew the likely consequences because there's precedent. Anyone could have done what Ganduje did.
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by AlphaMajestic: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

And that's exactly what happened. He knew the likely consequences because there's precedent. Anyone could have done what Ganduje did.

anyone?

abeg go...it obvious your also a bad person
just now you were supporting the other guy and now its ganduje u support
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
orgylover:
#ENDPASTORS
#endstupidity
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by Princedapace(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
maasoap:

Two kids in my area. One just finished writing ssce, bought two iPhone max for himself and his brother. He bought it and paid for it in naira. You could imagine how much he has. The other one is even their master, around the same age and police are already chasing him up and down

This is why they want sars banned. Many of them just want freedom to commit fraud. Nigeria's image is already finished as we speak. More and more websites are blocking Nigerian IP and Nigerians from using their services becus of our reputation for fraud.

My hope is that EFCC and ICPC should be more serious this time and save us all becus some people who do legit work are also being harassed online by foreign firms.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by julioralph(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
The only GOOD THIEF in Nigeria grin grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by ayenale1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truth is bitter, if he's a christian now he'll have been invited by DSS...
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by backbone503(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

can you just shut you pig mouth up...so everybody in government has to be quiet just as the rest of the government...dont you even think..your a complete bad person and a hypocrite..people like you will never say the truth because they are part of the problem..IMAGINE your an elder in a state..and the elders council are doing something dat contracts why they are there...you an idiot will keep quiet because ur part of the council...you have a place in hell for being this shameless and saying this things publicly

Trading words with you will amount to engaging in a mud fight with a pig. The pig, being a pig, will always win.

However, I'll advise you. Not that you're deserving of it though, rather because I owe posterity that much. When in public space (e.g. NL) learn to constructively air your views (and respect that of others) without resulting to attacking persons/personality.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by BluntNigerian: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good one grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by naturefellow(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.
i agree, but maybe we should push for good governance that is keen on creating employment opportunities for young Nigerians.
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by Burgerlomo: 3:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Truth is bitter, suspension or no suspension the man don deliver im message.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by dstar01(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2020
He should be proud of himself. History won't forget that he stood for the right course. Impunity will soon come to an end cos the Youths are taking over.

Register and Win in the Nija Live weekly Draws:

Nija Live is an eCommerce platform that is set to help Nigerians have access to quality products that they may not otherwise have access to, due to funds.
All you need to do to get started is to register on the website and you are on your way to being a proud winner of selected items.
Registration on the Nija Live platform is very simple. All you simply need to do is visit the website via https://www.nija.live. On the top right corner, you will see the Login or Register icon. Click on the icon and a new page will pop up. Select REGISTER. When you select REGISTER, it will bring up different fields containing details to be filled like Username, Email, Password, Confirm Password. Fill these fields and click Register.
As soon as you are done with registration, you can then select any of the items of your choice.
This week, Nija Live is allowing registered members to win a 50KG bag of rice. You too can become a winner. Hurry now to https://nija.live/product/caprice-rice-50-kg/ for details.
Spread the word to friends and Family!!!

Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by FemolasticA: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
I talk yesterday say this Governor go come for this man head, and here we are,

God Bless You Mr Yakassai for speaking for the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by urchmoni44: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2020
The guy must have had it up to his neck. Buhari is gradually losing his supporters from the north due to his i don't care attitude.
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by ddeola: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Gandollar at it again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Bribe-receiver governor. grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

anyone?

Yes, anyone. Even you, you just didn't get the message.

abeg go...it obvious your also a bad person

Because I said that anyone could have done what Ganduje did?

just now you were supporting the other guy

Which guy is that? I agreed that he exercised his freedom of speech but that didn't protect him from his boss's anger and consequences.

and now its ganduje u support

I support Ganduje wholeheartedly, I didn't support his aide. Don't get yourself confused about my point. If you do something that runs contrary to your boss's belief, Gone is your middle name. Sure, he can't prosecute you for exercising your freedom of speech but he can surely and legally cut ties with you. You can't have it both ways.
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by Felalucky8(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
funmike83:

Why not #endcorruption

I think #deathsentenceiffoundguiltyofcorruption would be better
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by funmike83(f): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Felalucky8:

I think #deathsentenceiffoundguiltyofcorruption would be better

Correct
Re: Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS by tsbigbuduwarrib: 8:34am On May 07, 2021
Nigeria Politicians no dey like truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.