Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan (68941 Views)

Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by 8stargeneral: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Animals in human flesh
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by themaestro08(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
orgylover:
this is my point man. they dont even need to recruit new one, they clearly sad they will be deployed to other departments. all they need to do is come up wth a new name and deploy the same beast to that department. i wsh nigerians knew this

Am glad we are saying the same thing, lots of people out there think the unit will be scrapped, ignorance cry.

Anyway, are you an orgy lover grin cheesy ?
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by isaiahethan: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
mascot87:
Can the IG instruct the CP on Ibadan to immediately investigate what led to such reckless action by the SARS officer and dismiss him from the NPF immediately? That guy is a prospective killer of innocent Nigeria youth

Dismissing him and letting him out to the public is too dangerous. My opinion dismiss him jail him for 69 years.
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by orgylover: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
themaestro08:

Am glad we are saying the same thing, lots of people out there think the unit will be scrapped, ignorance cry.

oh yeah i dont joke with it. u have one u want me to join? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by pacehood(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
There is an urgent need to reform our law enforcement agencies, training and recruitment.
That is just me wishing out loud
#tearsfornaija
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
themaestro08:

so true they just succeeded in deceiving nigerians

Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by themaestro08(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
orgylover:
oh yeah i dont joke with it. u have one u want me to join? cheesy grin

You are a real OG grin
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by omoadeleye(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Princewell2012:

Are you saying we don't have security agencies apart from SARS?

Oh, i don't know if they're really functioning... Are they not birds from the same feather?
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Goodypc: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
You need a gaming laptop?
Goodypc
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
orgylover:
[s]sars is not naija problem. you eNd sars TODAY, they will still wear npf uniform and still go arrest who them wan arrest.
naija problem are 1. too much money ritual movies on nollywood and these fake pastors. once you end fake pastors like adeboye, oyedepo and the rest that are always preaching about money, yahoo will reduce, when yahoo reduce, sars wont have who to harass. so now lets start another protest.
#ENDFAKEPASTORS

AS SARS DON END NOW. WATCH OUT FOR INFLUX OF ARMED ROBBERS, CULTISM AND OTHER CRIMES . NA STILL WE GO COMPLAIN. PLEASE LETS STOP FAKE PASTORS LIKE ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO AND ALL THESE NOLLYWOOD MONEY RITUAL MOVIES AND NAIJA GO BETTER[/s]
Another paid member of BMC
#EndSARS
#ReformPolice
#ProsecuteGuiltyOfficers
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Ramsey19: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol.... Baba one stream of income don burst
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Grandmeister(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nemesis0147:
Statue of Liberty!!!!!
Why am I having goosebumps looking at that picture?
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by gidimafia: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bros APC is not the problem..you are the problem...for you to say APC is next actually means you got no clue..so you are the problemquote author=chinchonglee post=94839813]Remaining APC![/quote]
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by gidimafia: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bros na mature pass for NL..i suppose don receive gbagbos by now..wasn't patient when clicking whom to quote
Pavore9:

Did I mention APC in my post, you quoted? angry
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Regcode: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
The victory is sure when you get Police Reform
Nigeria Police Force should be reformed
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Unknownartiste(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
orgylover:
sars is not naija problem. you eNd sars TODAY, they will still wear npf uniform and still go arrest who them wan arrest.
naija problem are 1. too much money ritual movies on nollywood and these fake pastors. once you end fake pastors like adeboye, oyedepo and the rest that are always preaching about money, yahoo will reduce, when yahoo reduce, sars wont have who to harass. so now lets start another protest.
#ENDFAKEPASTORS

AS SARS DON END NOW. WATCH OUT FOR INFLUX OF ARMED ROBBERS, CULTISM AND OTHER CRIMES . NA STILL WE GO COMPLAIN. PLEASE LETS STOP FAKE PASTORS LIKE ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO AND ALL THESE NOLLYWOOD MONEY RITUAL MOVIES AND NAIJA GO BETTER
Your life is fake
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Sagay212: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
85 % of nigerian police men, whether SARS or MARS are bunch of uncilvilsed cave men. They are not getting any reasonable training to update themselves and they actually do not want it. They like the useless system that makes them kidnap people and forcefully collect money from them. Just have a conversation with most of them standing on the roads, the ones in the police station and the SARS scoundrels and you'll discover that their reasoning and exposure is extremely limited. Very archaic set of people who are opposed to modern technology. You go to a police station to report a case and they shamelessly tell you to pay for biro and paper. No single dignity. They will beg and argue for as low as N200. Even though the useless govt doesn't pay them well, at least have some self dignity. How man go dey fall him hand because of 500h. I just hope they don't transfer aggression to their family members.
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
arantess:

I doubt if you are well
No be you again

You're wrecked of abusive words tongue

Enjoy the like I gave

1 Like

Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by correctyourself(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
I am also thinking what may cause that maybe some persons where bullying them or try to attack them, becuase people now see them as enemy, just my opinion though.
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by juniorstar(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Expect SARS in the coming weeks but with another name! this ppl think say dem wise!
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by JBoss25(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
The thing pain am. Animal in human skin.

Dominique what’s up baby? I miss you die. I will see you as soon as we end bad governance in Nigeria
u don smash am abi grin
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Breadnote: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
crazy country
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by lastchild: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
I love his actions, atleast it'll help the sars ending decision get head well well
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Firespitterz: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
mascot87:
Can the IG instruct the CP on Ibadan to immediately investigate what led to such reckless action by the SARS officer and dismiss him from the NPF immediately? That guy is a prospective killer of innocent Nigeria youth
Prospective or known killer.? Does that idiot look like a prospective to you?
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by orisa37: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Arrest them all
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Acekidc4:
Victory at Last
Now it's Time for Revolution To Happen
#EndBadGovernance
#RevolutionNow
#EvilLeadersfalldownandDie
#OperationLockdemupandBombThem
that revolution ehn.....people no go come out oooi
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by onyxo76(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
He pain dem for body now
Any Sars wey do anyhow now go see anyhow henceforth..
I am a photographer
I am a fabricator
I install skid gas plant
All these are legit hustle, I am not a criminal.
Enough of the Harrasment and buly

Imagine openly shooting at unharmed civilian...
It will soon become #killsars if they are not careful...

I just pray they don't turn to armed robbers cos extortion has been embedded in their blood..
If you go to dugbe their base in ibadan, almost all of them uses cars and not just anyhow cars o.. Use expensive jewelries and phones.. They are used to that way of life. I pray they don't become armed robbers that goes out to rob boys at home
any Sars is now liable to be lynched if need be since you are no longer recognized as an officer
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by chinchonglee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
gidimafia:
Bros APC is not the problem..you are the problem...for you to say APC is next actually means you got no clue..so you are the problemquote author=chinchonglee post=94839813]Remaining APC!
Can u imagine the nonsense u jst said
Did u read ur post before submitting it

Can't believe we someone dis dull in dis forum!
That ur comment disgust me. Yuck!!!

Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by chinchonglee(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
gidimafia:
Bros na mature pass for NL..i suppose don receive gbagbos by now..wasn't patient when clicking whom to quote
Can u read what u posted here
Jeez!! I never knew a dullard of ur nature exists in NL!

God forbid. Pls type in pidgin if u dnt understand English
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by Acekidc4(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
that revolution ehn.....people no go come out oooi

Dem go wan use Army threaten us...we know Dem Wella
Left for me I will come out oooooo...and if worse come to shove pple go yapa for street ah tell you
Re: After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan by thinkmoney(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
inspire700:
This few seconds shows an FSARS officer shooting into a heavy traffic carelessly. This comes after the IGP disbanded the FSARS unit.

DATE: Sunday 11th October 2020
HOUR COUNT: 2 Hours After IGP's announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvvUvrhA8Go
Na tear gas be that jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.