Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp (825 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Compguy: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good day Nlanders

So I have gone through posts of guys getting heartbroken by Naija ladies. I fear for my own heart too ���
Lots of guys suggested never to show a girl you love her.... How best should a guy do this?
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Compguy:
Good day Nlanders

So I have gone through posts of guys getting heartbroken by Naija ladies. I fear for my own heart too ���
Lots of guys suggested never to show a girl you love her.... How best should a guy do this?

Leave girls alone!
It's not by force to date.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Leave girls alone! It's not by force to date.
Leave guys alone
it's not by force to date

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
well just go to the chemist stall and ask them to give u a redpill cheesy
after taking the redpill u will become an alpha male and not a simp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by MrLucifer: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Compguy:
Good day Nlanders

By loving and putting yourself and your needs first, as it should be
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Pancakeey(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
You deserve to be a simp. Because this silly question you just asked is the first step to becoming a simp.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by WoundedLamb: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
See what societal pressure can lead too. People are now afraid of being themselves and living their lives just so that they won't be labeled. They now come online to seek manuals on how to exist. Treating your partners based on what some boys tell you online is not any different from chasing away your mum cause your pastor says she's a witch. Both cases simply show you've lost the ability to think for yourself primarily due to the fear of being a social misfit.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by mariahAngel(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Leave guys alone

it's not by force to date

Who created the topic? A guy or a lady?

Who are the ones who keep creating these topics about dating, relationships and heartbreaks? Guys!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you love being free, independent and don't depend on others for happiness and fulfilment, you're good to go.

If you're a needy, clingy and desperate person on the other hand, then there's no guarantee you won't fall into the hands of manipulative women.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Davash222(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Compguy:
Good day Nlanders

If you truly don’t want to get heartbroken, stay away from Nigerian girls.
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hakhakhakhakhak, wahala for who no want heartbreak. Just be yourself dude, you go dey alright.
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by donbachi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dont let them deceive u..no single man can be seeing or have sex with same woman for 3 months,without falling in love with her..unless na rat heart u get.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Camelot65: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
If you love being free, independent and don't depend on others for happiness and fulfilment, you're good to go.

If you're a needy, clingy and desperate person on the other hand, then there's no guarantee you won't fall into the hands of manipulative women.
This right here OP...... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Compguy:
Good day Nlanders

show her love, but do it with your brain, in that way, she will not be able to control you
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Don't seek or look at others way of life before making decision,,just learn from the frame work of their problem or solutions,,,,,

Because they don't follow the right path as yours,,,,,wink
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Asekhamid: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
lol....loving a woman or girl doesn't make you a simp..don't mind all this guys saying and labeling people SIMPs bkos they do something for their girl.
you are only a simp when you ain't in control of your relationship..thereby you become very needy...
so back to your request...just do these two things and you will be redpilled even without knowing it

-BE HAPPY WITH OR WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND-have a life outside your relationship so you don't choke her,give her space she needs to miss you,don't be needy,develop good habits,engage in your favourite sport,play your favourite game,hang out with your guys or other females..if she (or any girl) see you are happy generally,they will wana share that happiness with you (more pussy for you to Bleep then)

-LEARN TO MOVE ON-if you see your girl or anybody taking advantage of you,give them enough space...if they come back fine,if they don't that's fine too,you will still meet more people in your life and you will forget about them..always say this to yourself when confused "I am the Prize to be won".if you see your girl becoming toxic,disrespectful or even cheated,just dissapear from their lives...life is too short for all those drama...
enjoy your life my friend and forget about being a simp or redpiller..BE YOURSELF and BE A GOOD PERSON
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Pascal11: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2020
A damn
Niggar
Contact afvckingalph he will put you through
Re: Help! I Don't Want To Be A Simp by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:49am On Oct 12, 2020
donbachi:
Dont let them deceive u..no single man can be seeing or have sex with same woman for 3 months,without falling in love with her..unless na rat heart u get.
see this man, you dont know lol I fit Bleep babe for a year without any feeling for her o just so you know

(1) (Reply)

CONFESSION: Let Me Tell You The Truth — To Be Deleted Soon / Video: Bride Breaks Down After Finding Out Her Husband To Be Was Already Married / If Sex Doesn't Prove Love, Then Why Is Cheating Painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.