Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 (27064 Views)

Movie Premier 'little Secret' .. Nollywood Just Step Up / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by Lazyreporta(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
cheesy kindly do
thaoriginator:
I tell you say I wan chop? grin

You want make I post my breakfast dis morning?! cry
Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by COMPAQ(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Onyedika122:
BANKY-W finally speaks during an interview with a reporter with his words "ENDING SARS IS JUST STEP 1" at the #ENDSARS PROTEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uve_UqVgG14

Very well said by Banky. What is most important and long lasting is a complete overhaul and massive reform of the Nigeria Police Force from top to bottom.

A starting point would be the below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5932356/upgrading-nigerias-police-force
Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by thaoriginator: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Lazyreporta:
cheesy kindly do
Unfortunately, me no like to dey form like some pipo.. ah easy life me ah live. No paparazzi wink

1 Like

Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by obowunmi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
tot:

Who made the stupid statement? It's you isn't it.
Some of you have no sense, talking carelessly all over the place because you think it's just words.

What's wrong with telling an impotent man to focus on getting his barren wife pregnant ? grin
Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by tot(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
obowunmi:

What's wrong with telling an impotent man to focus on getting his barren wife pregnant ? grin
[/s]
Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by goodheart02(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
CuntMiner:
Leeds united were still in championship last season when I
met a woman on facebook ,she happens to be in Leeds, I told
her I'm a footballer from Nigeria and cristiano ronaldo is my mentor and I need info in joining
Leeds academy, but I noticed she became kinda
uncomfortable when she learnt I'm from Nigeria..
in summary, yahoo boys av caused more harm and no good to
d image of Nigeria, I feel no pity when I see SARS kill any of
them, I pray d police torture all dis one that av been captured...
they are either yahoo boys or in support of fraud

pls no mod should remove this comment again,im using this medium to voice my pain over what this fraudsters have done to deter my career..i support reform sars and not end sars,criminals only wants free field trip...#Dontendsars

Why won't she be uncomfortable with u when u have dedicated your life to mining cuñts. Just take a look at your moniker. Wailer blaming his misfortunes on other people
Re: Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 by CuntMiner(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
goodheart02:

Why won't she be uncomfortable with u when u have dedicated your life to mining cuñts. Just take a look at your moniker. Wailer blaming his misfortunes on other people
and my nairaland moniker us same as my fb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBA Prezzo Flaunts New Girlfriend(photos) / Prezzo Wants To Marry Goldie / Frank Edwards Shows Off His Beautiful Girlfriend On IG (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.