Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me (5369 Views)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2020
MrCork:

black guys now go after polish girls...they usually hav thick bodies like black women banging nyansh....they love black african guys big time. . I have two smiley
I usually think Polish people marry each other, they are quite religious too. Wow, never knew are into black and I must have been seeing the ones with less figure.
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I usually think Polish people marry each other, they are quite religious too. Wow, never knew are into black and I must have been seeing the ones with less figure.

most Nigerias especially are dating polish babes. No one goes after UK whites anymore they giv the best bj sir. Fantastic!. smiley
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 12, 2020
So nobody has a solution to my problem
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by davooomat(m): 3:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by imoleoluwa15431: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2020
: No she's femaleShe likes both women and wowomenhuh?
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Solexmon67(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
Mranybody:
I have been disturbing my female Best friend for sex since
But she always refuse despite the fact that she has bleeped many of my friends
she usually tell me everything so I know everything about her
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,
she will say fucking me looks somehow and that we should stop talking about it
Please what might be wrong?
don't be her bestie than you can have your way
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by smadav554: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2020
The only thing wrong here is the fact that you thing you’re entitled to her body because she’s your friend.
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by padi94(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Friend zoned... Form small sunning her after Una episode she go sit up

1 Like

Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by GreatMage: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Have you ever tot maybe the reason she refuse you is to protect you?

Say she has an STD or something
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by dobnina(f): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,
OP is a scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/6522085/soon-die-hunger-please-someone
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Dncl2021: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,

Rubbish you has slept or fvck most of your friends in your words and you want to fvck her? Where do guys like you draw the boundary? Or is this a tales cuz it is weird in my.opinion trying to sleep with a girl that you know all the people she has slept with
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Dncl2021: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrCork:

bisexual ke??
..ok so u saying u sleep wit guy who dress like female..correct?.. bro r u ok in the head?(no oofense)
angry

Sleeping with both sex male or female
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Dncl2021: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrCork:

...sound like horror film..
..so u saying she is one of those female born wit punnnny & prikk?..correct?.. bro forget her!!(no oofense)
angry

Nooooo grin grin i think you are kidding now
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Dncl2021: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mranybody:
No

Those are transgenders

She has only pussy

Just like someone who is lesbian and also straight

hermaphrodite is not transgender

Someone with both male and female organ is known as hermaphrodite.

Transgender is a man or woman with s3x change etc example is Bobrisky
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Oturatetuala(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
So you can't have a female best friend without fucking her? If she's ur best friend then erase such tot from ur mind even if she Bleep mountain no reason am.
Re: My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ikea81: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mranybody:
she's bisexual tho
Whenever I ask her why,

really stop talking about it , it will happen and also start spacing her if you want it sooner then you think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? / How My Friend Became An Object Of Sexual Abuse / 10 Things Twinkers Has Done To My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.