Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee (2715 Views)

Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by bukatyne(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
mariahAngel:

As Christians, as long as the spouses are still alive, they're still considered married if they married in church, separated or not. (Till death do them part)
It is okay to marry a widow/widower than a divorcee.

@bold:

Something that 'Christians' of this generation do not consider.

Marriage under the Christian vows is a covenant broken by death.

The only reason permitted for a divorce in the New Teastament is adultery.

Can they marry after that: is debatable.

Seperation is allowed if an unbelieving spouse decides to walk away. This provision is IF you were both unbelievers before marriage and you converted.

Who you marry can make or Mar you.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by bukatyne(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Kondomatic:
Divorced women should look for divorced men. Very simple.

I can't marry a divorcee, it either she was the problem or the man was the problem.

If she was the problem then she is still a problem.

If the man was the problem then it's still a problem.
I don't have the energy to prove to anyone that I am not an ass like her ex husband.

Anyway which way, you are sha not doing.

I agree with you o jare.

@bold:

Not only divorced people:

Same with young men and women who have consistently made wrong choices under the guise of foolishness, wokeness or freedom.

They will happily take trash from the nonentities not expecting much from them then put you on high jumps to prove you are 'good'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Kondomatic(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

She fit done change na. People learn o.

You see that part in green? I jump and pass!
If she no change nko? I go marry and divorce too.

And reduce my market value.

From single, hot and searching to evening magazine.

I no want.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Kondomatic(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Anyway which way, you are sha not doing.

I agree with you o jare.

@bold:

Not only divorced people:

Same with young men and women who have consistently made wrong choices under the guise of foolishness, wokeness or freedom.

They will happily take trash from the nonentities not expecting much from them then put you on high jumps to prove you are 'good'.
I no get anything to prove abeg.

You're so right, I was once trying to see if a relationship will work between I and one gehl like that but then I noticed that she sabi make references to her ex.

"you're sounding like Alex"
"That's what Alex would do/say"

Omo nah so I reason am come see say nah to be more like her ex sure pass.

I leave am.
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by pocohantas(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2020
RightToReject:

[s]It's on this same forum that some of these hypocritically disingenuous commenters vowed that they can't date or consider Nairalanders for relationship or marriage; yet, openly and secretly they were disturbing some of us who neither need relationship and marriage nor are against those in need them from here. And some even went to the extent of creating different haunting monikers to vilify some of us who rejected/jilted them while falsely accusing us of being behind the same haunting monikers.[/s]

Nobody disturbed you for relationship, LordKO. Na work the girl mail you CV for. grin grin

RightToReject:

Refer to my profile personal text for a reply befitting you and your ilk. The guilty is always afraid. Of course, direct your further mention to small-minded people like you.

You no need reply for profile, the thread where she posted her mail to you is still there. Go to that thread and post the PMs wey babe send you. Next na to quote yourself with alternate, claiming government contractor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by thorpido(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Most parents won't support and that's for the simple reason that they believe there would be drama..... love triangle and baggages.
Kondomatic:

You're so right, I was once trying to see if a relationship will work between I and one gehl like that but then I noticed that she sabi make references to her ex.

I leave am.
I go run too.Quite a no of girls seem to have this hangover.
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by RightToReject(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Nobody disturbed you for relationship, Lordko. Na work the girl mail you CV for. grin grin

Refer to my profile personal text for a reply befitting you and your ilk. The guilty is always afraid, and accusing me of being behind the haunting monikers you and your ilk created to vilify me won't help your matter. Of course, direct your further mention to small-minded people like you, until you're able to permanently get a man of my standard and position in your life either as a spouse or relation. Local champion.

6 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kondomatic:
If she no change nko? I go marry and divorce too.
And reduce my market value. From single, hot and searching to evening magazine.
I no want.

Men value no dey reduce, so I heard and some of us love evening magazines grin. Give people second chances biko.

mariahAngel:

The gbas gbos type
cheesy

Apart from the likely drama, another risk of marrying a divorcee is the unpredictability of situation.
They might begin to compare you and everything you do with their former spouse, looking for faults.

Check out FFK na...

Na this werey you come use as example? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
RightToReject:

[s]Refer to my profile personal text for a reply befitting you and your ilk. The guilty is always afraid, and accusing me of being behind the haunting monikers you and your ilk created to vilify me won't help your matter. Of course, direct your further mention to small-minded people like you, until you're able to permanently get a man of my standard and position in your life either as a spouse or relation. Local champion.[/s]

Stop editing your post. We both know you are somewhere in Idi-Araba, phone plugged in power bank, hoping it would last you till your father puts on generator by 8pm. Federal contractor. grin

5 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by bukatyne(f): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kondomatic:

I leave am.

Hahahahahahaha

Sorry.
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by izzou(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Stop editing your post. We both know you are somewhere in Idi-Araba, phone plugged in power bank, hoping it would last you till your father puts on generator by 8pm. Federal contractor. grin

grin grin grin grin

Which kind mouth you get sef?

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

That boy lives out his fantasy on NL. I am beginning to think he is that Darkrebel boy that was busted years back.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by RightToReject(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

A born effeminate ass-licker. Don't go and face your driving job; stay here and be wasting away your time and ass-licking my reject, a small-minded woman with a histrionic personality disorder.

If it were not for your small-mindedness, I would've made an arrangement a long time ago to fix you somewhere so that you can be useful to yourself and Igbo people.

Nairaland is one of the places people like the opportunist you ass-lick who's barely surviving is striving so hard to use themselves as a standard of what success and sophistication are, lol. The good thing is that some other Nairalanders know me intimately offline, locally and internationally.

Your reply/mention will definitely be for small-minded people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
RightToReject:

If it were not for your small-mindedness, I would've made an arrangement a long time ago to fix you somewhere so that you can be useful to yourself and Igbo people.

You can’t fix him anywhere. You always pull this stunt regularly and people fall for it. One person was almost a victim of your blackmail. They send you CVs, then you claim they didn’t meet the requirements. Whereas there was never any job. It was all a stunt to increase your NL-rep. Stop it!

Your mentions will be replied.

5 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

That boy lives out his fantasy on NL. I am beginning to think he is that Darkrebel boy that was busted years back.

He said some Nairalanders know him intimately offline, locally and internationally

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, wetin concern me with this one? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
izzou:

He said some Nairalanders know him intimately offline, locally and internationally

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, wetin concern me with this one? cheesy

The Nlders that know him are his alternates. He will use them to quote himself. You go come see nonsense like “EFCC is still looking for you after all the billions you embezzled from a Federal contract” lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by mariahAngel(f): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Men value no dey reduce, so I heard and some of us love evening magazines grin. Give people second chances biko.

Na this werey you come use as example? Lol!

His latest drama shocked me o! cheesy

Imagine going back to shower praises on ex number 2 or is it 3 sef...during the drama with his current wife
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by izzou(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

The Nlders that know him are his alternates. He will use them to quote himself. You go come see nonsense like “EFCC is still looking for you after all the billions you embezzled from a Federal contract” lmao!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody na beeelliioonnaire online na grin

E say we wan fix me sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by crackhaus: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kondomatic:
Divorced women should look for divorced men. Very simple.

I can't marry a divorcee, it either she was the problem or the man was the problem.

If she was the problem then she is still a problem.

If the man was the problem then it's still a problem.
I don't have the energy to prove to anyone that I am not an ass like her ex husband.
Emphasis on marrying them right?

Because I believe they can and should be fücked, it's service to humanity and also for the culture.

Just don't wife them, and be very careful not to get roped into an unplanned pregnancy... grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh lord protect your shydren.

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

Emphasis on marrying them right?

Because I believe they can and should be fücked, it's service to humanity and also for the culture.

Just don't wife them, and be very careful not to get roped into an unplanned pregnancy... grin

About not marrying divorcées, it goes both ways and not exclusive to women only.
If it is just about sex, a man or woman who wants it can get it from someone who's interested in such a relationship and wouldn't put a thought to it, as they'd both be doing each other a favour. Not just for the satisfaction of the woman alone.

About not wife-ing her, you do know that women can also husband some men if they wanted to and nothing dey there
After all, no be all man be MAN.
cheesy

The way you guys talk about yourselves ehn... I go see some men and I go begin wonder "so this one too follow for them the men abi...?"
The way you guys place yourselves on a pedestal on this nairaland ehn...one would wonder if y'all are some special beings from an unattainable planet. grin

Were nu ya nwayooo...make una take am easy Y'all are just mere beings like women, if not less special.

3 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by crackhaus: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
mariahAngel:

About not marrying divorcées, it goes both ways and not exclusive to women only.
If it is just about sex, a man or woman who wants it can get it from someone who's interested in such a relationship and wouldn't put a thought to it, as they'd both be doing each other a favour. Not just for the satisfaction of the woman alone.

About not wife-ing her, you do know that women can also husband some men if they wanted to and nothing dey there cheesy

The way you guys talk about yourselves ehn... I go see some men and I go begin wonder "so this one too follow for them the men..."
The way you guys place yourselves on a pedestal ehn...one would wonder if y'all are some special beings from an unattainable planet. grin

Were nu ya nwayooo...make una take am easy Y'all are just mere beings like women, if not less special.

I swear I nor even understand all this your rants on top say I believe that divorceés can/should be fücked but NEVER married.
Is this a bad thing? cheesy

Weren't you on the first page saying the exact same thing about how YOU can't marry a divorced man?
Did anyone tell you you're feeling special because of that? grin

Abeg, take several seats... I ain't got the patience for some of you vagìna people and your emotional drivel.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by tojahh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Akpabiakaoooooooo

Which kind mouth you get like this?

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

shocked see what you people have done to our pocohantas o ? Chai
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

I swear I nor even understand all this your rantings on top say I believe that divorceés should be fücked but NEVER married.

Weren't you on the first page also saying the exact same thing about how YOU can't marry a divorced man?

Abeg, take several seats... I ain't got the patience for you vagìna people and your emotional drivels.

That is what they all say, yet can't breathe without mentioning the vagina people.

Why don't y'all penis people on nairaland just have relations with yourselves, at least it'll save y'all the stresses of vagina people!

5 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
RightToReject:

A born effeminate ass-licker. Don't go and face your driving job; stay here and be wasting away your time and ass-licking my reject, a small-minded woman with a histrionic personality disorder.

Nairaland is one of the places people like the opportunist you ass-lick who's barely surviving is striving so hard to use themselves as a standard of what success and sophistication are, lol. The good thing is that some other Nairalanders know me intimately offline, locally and internationally.

Your reply/mention will definitely be for small-minded people like you.

Guy u suppose no comment, all these Shalaye dey show say e dey affect you. just tint
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by RightToReject(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Guy u suppose no comment, all these Shalaye dey show say e dey affect you. just tint

Stop projecting yourself towards me. I wonder how the words of my rejects or their lackeys will affect me. Lol.

By the way, I'm too generous, so I don't deny people both their say and way at the same time. I always allow them to have the former; yet, that doesn't mean I shouldn't have my fun or express myself or reservation where and when necessary - if that's what Shalaye is, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by EmperorMaria: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

I swear I nor even understand all this your rants on top say I believe that divorceés can/should be fücked but NEVER married.

Weren't you on the first page also saying the exact same thing about how YOU can't marry a divorced man?

Abeg, take several seats... I ain't got the patience for some of you vagìna people and your emotional drivel.

There is no honor among thieves,,,I knew it was only a matter of tym u give her ur hubris 2,,,she cant b servile forever. Mariahangel,,,take heart.

1 Like

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by mariahAngel(f): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
EmperorMaria:

There is no honor among thieves,,,I knew it was only a matter of tym u give her ur hubris 2,,,she cant b servile forever. Mariahangel,,,take heart.

One of the so-called "men". Pitiful!

E pass like dis? Shior! grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by EmperorMaria: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
mariahAngel:

One of the so-called "men". Pitiful!

E pass like dis? Shior! grin

Is he nt ur friend,,,go settle with him

2 Likes

Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Omoluabi16(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
My parents would never support that. Me self can't support.
Re: Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee by Biglittlelois(f): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hehehe y'all take nl so serious grin

Someone once told me that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quarrel With A Friend / .... / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.