Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

What To Do When You Break A Convenant - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When You Break A Convenant (5577 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What To Do When You Break A Convenant by yommyuk: 4:47am On Mar 10, 2011
Matthew 5:33-34
You have also heard that our ancestors were told,"YOU MUST NOT BREAK YOUR VOWS; you must carry out the vows you make to the Lord. But I say, do not make any vows!, etc

Our God is a covenant making God who is faithful to his promises. Therefore it is unwise to make a vow that we know we cannot keep.

A lesson for us all

Ecclesiates 5:4-5
"don't make your mouth make you sin. And don't defend yourself by telling the Temple messager(US) that the promise you made was a mistake. That would make God angry, and he might wipe out everything you have achieved"

SOLUTION
Mediate on Psalms 51:7,9,14,17,18

Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me and I will be whiter than snow.
Don't Keep looking at my sins. Remove the stain of my guilt.
Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves; then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness.
The scarfice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.
Look with Favour on me, help me! Rebuilt your walls of salvation around me.

That's it bro. No wahala cool
Re: What To Do When You Break A Convenant by ceeplus(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2011
i thank every one of u for ur kindid advice,truely i appreciate u all,it is only that i have made the mistake already i really want to correct myself,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion / The Letter Killeth But The Spirit Giveth Life / Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.