Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud (3480 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch / Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
helinues:

You are the one wailing and trolling cos almost everyone you mentioned have Warned you to stop but you no gree hear words
Children are stubborn like that it's not his fault....

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We need the USA justice system to catch him again like they did in 1993. His whole life revolves around court cases for :certificate forgery,heroin trafficking,money laundering,tax evasion and false declaration of assets.
Oga this your antics are old.......find something new please.....the picture you put up as proof of dapos affidavit was fake now you have moved to this.....lol
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

Oga this your antics are old.......find something new please.....the picture you put up as proof of dapos affidavit was fake now you have moved to this.....lol
One thing helinues and NGpatriot can always attest to is I don't spread fake news. You can find the court documents in the link below from Dapo Apara.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/revealed-how-bola-tinubu-used-osun-governor-oyetola-others-fronts-alpha-beta
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by helinues: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

All right let's wait and see....

You get time ooo...

70% of the guy's threads are about Tinubu yet he is not from Lagos nor any of the SW States...

That's what hatred and obsession can cause...

Allow them to wail in peace cos of their health challenges...

Wailing na blood tonic to them... grin
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

One thing helinues and NGpatriot can always attest to is I don't spread fake news. You can find the court documents in the link below from Dapo Apara.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/revealed-how-bola-tinubu-used-osun-governor-oyetola-others-fronts-alpha-beta
1) I still did not see any proof in terms of pictures
2)Sahara reporters are known for spreading fake news......just the other day they said Obasa was in efcc but he was at alausa in front of thousand of others. I'll be careful using them as my news source....
3) their website has been flagged as a dangerous one, I'll be be careful going there.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
helinues:

You get time ooo...

70% of the guy's threads are about Tinubu yet he is not from Lagos nor any of the SW States...

That's what hatred and obsession can cause...

Allow them to wail in peace cos of their health challenges...

Wailing na blood tonic to them... grin
I am from Osun state and my village is close to Iragbiji Tinubu's hometown.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

1) I still did not see any proof in terms of pictures
2)Sahara reporters are known for spreading fake news......just the other day they said Obasa was in efcc but he was at alausa in front of thousand of others. I'll be careful using them as my news source....
3) their website has been flagged as a dangerous one, I'll be be careful going there.
Did you go through the court documents?No you didnt!
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by helinues: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And for your mind you are matured enough to discipline kids when you yourself need discipline..

Please bikonu, I take God or whatever you believe on , stop mentioning upadan

It's not that you are active like me nor I have been mentioning you before, if I should be mentioning you on almost all my comments, you no go like am oo

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Did you go through the court documents?No you didnt!
Sorry the picturesame didn't load the first time, but I have gone through them and they have nothing to do with Tinubu sharing and using others as fronts at Alpha beta.....but a play by dapo to get paid what he believes he is owed as a partner in Alpha beta....the transactions he submitted are based on that transactions that happened after he left despite been a signatory on the company account.....if you have a different interpretation please pull it out....dragging Tinubu into this is just a political move if anything burst dapo will bear the brunt of it because he was one of the company's major signatories up until 2018.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stop following Sahara reporters, they spread fake news.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

Sorry the picturesame didn't load the first time, but I have gone through them and they have nothing to do with Tinubu sharing and using others as fronts at Alpha beta.....but a play by dapo to get paid what he believes he is owed as a partner in Alpha beta....the transactions he submitted are based on that transactions that happened after he left despite been a signatory on the company account.....if you have a different interpretation please pull it out....dragging Tinubu into this is just a political move if anything burst dapo will bear the brunt of it because he was one of the company's major signatories up until 2018.

In a statement of claim filed at the Lagos State High Court, Apara, alleged that the company had become an avenue for official corruption of government officers, a conduit pipe for massive money laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices.

Other fronts used by Tinubu according to the former Alpha Beta boss are Olumide Ogunmola and Tunde Badejo.

The suit has Alpha Beta, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Akin Doherty as 1st, 2nd and 3rd defendants respectively.

“The claimant avers that sometime in 2000, he solely conceived, prepared and presented a proposal to the Lagos State Government on providing consultancy services using his fim, Infiniti Systems Enterprises, (the claimant) with respect to using computerisation to track and reconcile the Internally Generated Revenue of the State.

“The claimant avers that following the presentation of his proposal to the Lagos State Government, the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) who was at the time the governor of Lagos State demanded that 70 per cent equity interest in the project be assigned to a certain Olumide Ogunmola before he, the 2nd defendant will approve the project.

“The claimant avers that he then met the said Olumide Ogunmola (who he had never met before) and it was agreed that a limited liability company be incorporated in which the claimant will hold 30 per cent shares while Olumide Ogunmola and his partners will hold 70 per cent of the shares of the company.

“The claimant avers that following the agreement alluded to above; Alpha Beta Consulting Limited was incorporated in 2002 with the following shareholding ratio: Dapo Apara - 30 per cent, Olumide Ogunmola - 40 per cent, Adegboyega Oyetola - 30 per cent.

“The claimant avers that upon the commencement of business operations, the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) directed that the 30 per cent shareholding of Adegboyega Oyetola be transferred to one Mr. Tunde Badejo. This was done.

“The claimant avers that after the incorporation of Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd in 2002 and structured according to the dictates of the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu), the 2nd defendant in his official capacity as the governor of Lagos State then approved that Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd be awarded consultancy contract for the assessment and collection on behalf of the Lagos State Government all taxes and Internally Generated Revenue due and payable to the state at a 10 per cent consultancy fee (subject to a benchmark whi[/b]ch varies from time to time).”

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:
Stop following Sahara reporters, they spread fake news.
Saharareporters and Premium Times are the only investigative media outlets in the country.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin my problem is why would a private firm collect tax for a very rich state like Lagos, when the state could do that themselves if not for greediness.
Now alpha criminal has made Lagos generate much less than expected by the real lagosians not the tinubuist immigrant.
The corruption in Lagos state is at its peak and no one is ready to do anything about it because those that should be responsible for disciplinary action are busy ass licking Mr tinubu.
My grandfather of blessed memory was a staunch supporter of tinubu. They get up to a million whenever APC is about contesting . I just look at my grampa like "na Una generation destroy this country "
How would a sitting governor decide the interest rate of a private company for a state he governs. Meanwhile his family members are share holders in the company.
Any kabiesi in Lagos today from epe/Lagos island/ ikorodu/ badagry division that don't see this as a big problem to the general growth of the state is a disgrace to us.
Tinubu must return all what he looted.
Just go down to epe and see aiye toro market , mojoda market and many inter road crying for attention. Go to badagry , they've turned that place to village. A place that should be tourist center for black Americans who want to know their root.
EFCC should do their job immediately.
The Lagos Internal Revenue Service(LIRS) employs thousands of people yet they still pay 10% commission to proxies owned by the bullion van maestro. Now he got Dapo Apara out of the way he is even getting 100% of the proceeds, prior to Dapa Apara departure he was getting 70%.

When all Lagos had to do was recruit experienced staff from the big 4 accounting firms into LIRS.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Elvinci101: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:
It's like if you don't mention Tinubu in a day your John Thomas does not work.....share continue....is allowed.

You're a bloody foooool.....someone is trying to sensitise you Lagos Mumu's on the Grand corruption being carried out by the man at Bourdilion and you're talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elvinci101:

You're a bloody foooool.....someone is trying to sensitise you Lagos Mumu's on the Grand corruption being carried out by the man at Bourdilion and you're talking nonsense.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Elvinci101: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

I'm not an Apc member or political in any way.but I just can't sit and watch you attack our elders everyday because your parents didn't give you home training.

Your elders or your Lord and Perpetual Slave Master.

Continue licking his ass. Your father did the same, you are now doing the same and your children will also end up doing the same to Tinubu's grand children. When they say slavery runs in our blood this is a typical example.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Difrent: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Former Managing Director of Alpha Beta, Dapo Apara does.

A man who was quietly enjoying the spoils for 18 years but started singing like a canary when he fell out of favour, such fellows shouldn't be trusted ,they are scorned.....

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Difrent:

A man who was quietly enjoying the spoils for 18 years but started singing like a canary when he fell out of favour, such fellows shouldn't be trusted ,they are scorned.....

Tinubu took his 30% share so he will collect 100% of the the 10% commission of the IGR. God has created confusion in the enemies camp.

Let them both expose each other and end up in the same jail cell.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elvinci101:

Your elders or your Lord and Perpetual Slave Master.

Continue licking his ass. Your father did the same, you are now doing the same and your children will also end up doing the same to Tinubu's grand children. When they say slavery runs in our blood this is a typical example.

Please what exactly has the man done that has you so bitter.....can you explain to us so we understand.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elvinci101:

But is it only him? Why don't we mention saraki, dino, orji Kalu, seriaki Dickson, willie, wike,.......everyday Tinubu.....
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Saharareporters and Premium Times are the only investigative media outlets in the country.
Lol.....be deciving yourself....
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

In a statement of claim filed at the Lagos State High Court, Apara, alleged that the company had become an avenue for official corruption of government officers, a conduit pipe for massive money laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices.

Other fronts used by Tinubu according to the former Alpha Beta boss are Olumide Ogunmola and Tunde Badejo.

The suit has Alpha Beta, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Akin Doherty as 1st, 2nd and 3rd defendants respectively.

“The claimant avers that sometime in 2000, he solely conceived, prepared and presented a proposal to the Lagos State Government on providing consultancy services using his fim, Infiniti Systems Enterprises, (the claimant) with respect to using computerisation to track and reconcile the Internally Generated Revenue of the State.

“The claimant avers that following the presentation of his proposal to the Lagos State Government, the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) who was at the time the governor of Lagos State demanded that 70 per cent equity interest in the project be assigned to a certain Olumide Ogunmola before he, the 2nd defendant will approve the project.

“The claimant avers that he then met the said Olumide Ogunmola (who he had never met before) and it was agreed that a limited liability company be incorporated in which the claimant will hold 30 per cent shares while Olumide Ogunmola and his partners will hold 70 per cent of the shares of the company.

“The claimant avers that following the agreement alluded to above; Alpha Beta Consulting Limited was incorporated in 2002 with the following shareholding ratio: Dapo Apara - 30 per cent, Olumide Ogunmola - 40 per cent, Adegboyega Oyetola - 30 per cent.

“The claimant avers that upon the commencement of business operations, the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) directed that the 30 per cent shareholding of Adegboyega Oyetola be transferred to one Mr. Tunde Badejo. This was done.

“The claimant avers that after the incorporation of Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd in 2002 and structured according to the dictates of the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu), the 2nd defendant in his official capacity as the governor of Lagos State then approved that Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd be awarded consultancy contract for the assessment and collection on behalf of the Lagos State Government all taxes and Internally Generated Revenue due and payable to the state at a 10 per cent consultancy fee (subject to a benchmark whi[/b]ch varies from time to time).”

But from the pictures what I read is of the failure of Alpha beta to pay him the dues he is owed, and he even dragged sterling bank into it.......please explain.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

But from the pictures what I read is of the failure of Alpha beta to pay him the dues he is owed, and he even dragged sterling bank into it.......please explain.
You missed this part brah
“The claimant avers that following the presentation of his proposal to the Lagos State Government, the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) who was at the time the governor of Lagos State demanded that 70 per cent equity interest in the project be assigned to a certain Olumide Ogunmola before he, the 2nd defendant will approve the project."

"The claimant avers that after the incorporation of Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd in 2002 and structured according to the dictates of the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu), the 2nd defendant in his official capacity as the governor of Lagos State then approved that Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd be awarded consultancy contract for the assessment and collection on behalf of the Lagos State Government all taxes and Internally Generated Revenue due and payable to the state at a 10 per cent consultancy fee"
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You missed this part brah
“The claimant avers that following the presentation of his proposal to the Lagos State Government, the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) who was at the time the governor of Lagos State demanded that 70 per cent equity interest in the project be assigned to a certain Olumide Ogunmola before he, the 2nd defendant will approve the project."

"The claimant avers that after the incorporation of Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd in 2002 and structured according to the dictates of the 2nd defendant (Bola Ahmed Tinubu), the 2nd defendant in his official capacity as the governor of Lagos State then approved that Alpha Beta Consulting Ltd be awarded consultancy contract for the assessment and collection on behalf of the Lagos State Government all taxes and Internally Generated Revenue due and payable to the state at a 10 per cent consultancy fee"

Please can you snap it from the site.....cause only four pages loaded and they spoke on the lack of payment by Alpha beta.....I read the write up by Sahara reporters and it had no correlation with each other
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
leokid866:

Please can you snap it from the site.....cause only four pages loaded and they spoke on the lack of payment by Alpha beta.....I read the write up by Sahara reporters and it had no correlation with each other
The first attachment is only four pages.The second attachment contains the 40 page court documents.

Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by leokid866: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The first attachment is only four pages.The second attachment contains the 40 page court documents.

Okay.....we await the end of it....
smiley
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2020
leokid866:

Okay.....we await the end of it....
smiley

I just want him to refund all the money. I don't want him to go to jail.
Re: Alpha Beta:EY,KPMG,Deloitte & PWC Would Have Prevented N100BN Fraud by kutchs: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2020
leokid866:

I'm not an Apc member or political in any way.but I just can't sit and watch you attack our elders everyday because your parents didn't give you home training.
Guy stop making silly excuses for these men. These your elder had secured his future and that of his generation for the next 10th, what can one say about you Mr defender?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandit Leader Along Benue Axis,picture / Nigeria External Debt Forgiveness: Where Do We Go From Here? / General Buhari Meets President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.