Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Oyo State Governor Alao Akala Turns Down Invitation For Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor Alao Akala Turns Down Invitation For Debate (1050 Views)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election / 'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Alao Akala Turns Down Invitation For Debate by ademuyiq: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2011
Oyo State Governor, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, has turned down an invitation to participate in a debate being organised for the governorship candidates of all political parties in the state.

The governor is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the April poll.

The debate being organised by an Ibadan-based private radio station, Splash FM, is scheduled to hold on March 9, 2011 at the Trenchard Hall of the University of Ibadan.
Re: Oyo State Governor Alao Akala Turns Down Invitation For Debate by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2011
does he know how how to speak english fluently GEJ,now AKALA, all of these PDP are dull, FASHOLA WAS SO EAGER TO BE ON EVERY DEBATE, NOTWITHSTANDING THAT HE IS THE INCUMBENT, THATS THE KIND OF LEADERSHIP WE NEED IN OUR DEAR COUNTRY NOT THESE BIGOTS CALLED PDP MEMBERS
Re: Oyo State Governor Alao Akala Turns Down Invitation For Debate by lyfe(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2011
Akala for where, except the debate will be in Yoruba. I have never heard him speak English. But you are sure to see him in yoruba programs like 'E pa de gomina' a program that is anchored by the state local TV station because. I have heard him once speaking English and he tried, maybe he has a little infe-complex he was addressing the mamoth crowd of course illiterates when commissioning a project and he struggled not to make mistake, speaking like a JSS 2 kid and he said 'I wish I CAN do more, '

PDP people have idiosynchratic trait that runs across their party.
Sychophancy and lie. You can imagine Dosunmu saying that Fashola was rushing to an interview for an appointment years ago and did not get the job, as if it happened for real, everyone laughed until Fashola refutted the claim and called him a liar. PDP candidates are bloody rogues that has no modicum of intergrity.

(1) (Reply)

Beaf Was Right, Buhari Will Be President! / What Is Your Expectation of G E J Presidency 2011 - 2015 / Why Nigeria Won’t Honour Abiola – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.