Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets (24530 Views)

Youths Block Calabar-Itu Road, Demand Immediate Reconstruction (Video) / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by afroxyz: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:

I'm jst wasting my time with an illiterate like you who can't think rationally only to follow the gullible crowd either right or wrong.
if u dnt mind u can join my tutorial, I will teach u how to think out of the box.
Yahoo Yahoo boy claiming to be brutalized by sarz, whats the difference between you and armed robber, u both steal people's money.
I strongly believe in karma, nothing can happen to me if I'm not engaged in evil stuffs.
if police brutalize u and ur family that means u have skeleton in ur cupboard.
he who must destroy another to succeed must have destruction awaiting him at the post of success.

Just STFU. You are making a nuisance of yourself
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by Fourwinds: 1:43am On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. I don't see protesters.. All I see are hoodlums, thieves, armed robbers, assassins, terrorists, political oppositions, criminals, kidnappers, clout chasers, saboteurs, and other end-time elements...

The police and other security agencies should ensure that the hoodlums constituting public nuisances are brought to book..

I know their nairaland supporters are gonna attack, insult and condemn me for this. But I don't care.. I will speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored.

If I talk truth, I go die. If I talk lie, I go still die. So I rather talk truth and die.. cheesy Dino Melaye..

Meanwhile, before you begin the bashing, I am not the only one on this... Even your Lord and Savior, Governor Wike, agrees with me...

May God bless Nigeria.
nonsense...SARS are not the Armed robbers, assassins and thugs
Re: Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets by electhnd(m): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2020
ignis:
Nigerian youths are gradually being united and this is a bad news to our government and politicians.
With this unity we can make massive impact.
BBN Naija is over, that's why ........ now many of them are jobless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti / We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.