Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are (2122 Views)

See What A Nairalnder Said That Got Me Confuse / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2020
love is beautiful when you found the right person
also great when u found him or her at the right place

fortunately by brother HAve found his missing ribs

inside nairaland

Seun u ar highly invited
lala, u also invited
Mindy444444 u ar in invited

ilegend is not allow in the wedding due to he may use
recharge of 2k to snatch groom mr airforc ur newborn baby is invited not u

the person name is no other person than

ACCESS 1125

AND

CHI59
Congrat to them i wish them happy home

1 Like

Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by metformin(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2020
kudos to the lovebirds. Hope I the president of Romance (kerewa) section is invited also.

1 Like

Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by fattprince(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:

inside nairaland

Seun u ar highly invited

lala, u also invited

recharge of 2k to snatch groom
mr airforc ur newborn baby is invited not u

ACCESS 1125

AND

CHI59

I refuse to believe that girl us getting married.
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2020
this one dey catch cruise
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by longetivity(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't believe

1 Like

Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by fati2001(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2020
WOW, CONGRATULATIONS TO EM"
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2020
metformin:
kudos to the lovebirds. Hope I the president of Romance (kerewa) section is invited also.
may be
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

search the name above and ask them...here is not joke section
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2020
longetivity:
I don't believe
why not quote the names above and confirme what am saying
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by Telegram234(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:

inside nairaland

Seun u ar highly invited
lala, u also invited

recharge of 2k to snatch groom mr airforc ur newborn baby is invited not u

ACCESS 1125

AND

CHI59

op, if there is no snake meat on the menu, me and lala will not come ooo. .
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by odun51587: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2020
accolades to the lovers. Hope I the prez of Romance (kerewa) subsections is invited also.
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Telegram234:

op, if there is no snake meat on the menu, me and lala will not come ooo.
snake meat
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by fattprince(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
search the name above and ask them...here is not joke section
Nope don't get me wrong. I believe you. I'm just saying I can't believe it. That girl mouth sharp.
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2020
odun51587:
accolades to the lovers. Hope I the prez of Romance (kerewa) subsections is invited also.
mmh na one of the VIP ✌
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
One chance loading....
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

Nope don't get me wrong. I believe you. I'm just saying I can't believe it. That girl mouth sharp.
haha she is just lucky many people have been complaining , , but i think she is good
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Telegram234:
op, if there is no snake meat on the menu, me and lala will not come ooo. .
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

even u? u no go leave ur fellow woman to marry in peace
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by DkJay: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Congrats to them.

Where are the pre-wedding pictures?
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by Agbebakun22: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations dear may your union be filled with happiness.. Most importantly they shouldn't forget my take away oo

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum / Help Me Out Please - Why Is It So Hard To Find Lady With Good Mindset In Nigeria / Has Your Babe Ever Refused You Kissing Her After Giving her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.