Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner (45076 Views)

Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / 70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by gadgetarena: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Just like that? For doing nothing...?

Meanwhile...

With N30k my company will install a Vehicle Tracking functionalities that will enable you:

1. Track & Monitor from 1 - 500 vehicles in a single Android app.
2. Use the Android app to lock the ignition of your vehicle to disable the engine start by unauthorized persons.
3. Create a Virtual fence around your vehicle, once it moves out of the predefined are, your phone starts beeping.
4. Monitor and locate your vehicle in realtime with updated Map server via our Android app, wherever your car is.
5. Browse and playback History of places your car has visited for the day or previous day's.

And so much more...

No hidden charges and we provide service maintenance and 24 hours customer support.

WhatsApp or Call: 0 8 0 2 3 9 2 0 1 1 7
www.smatgtech.com
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by mukthar2000(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chiiii Lauretta Onochie, Delta una sorry oooo.

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Jostoman: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
chamboy:
Congrats to her
if it is not #endpolicebrutality am not interested.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by naturefellow(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chikpat:
How can you appoint a well known APC die hard supporter a national INEC commissioner?

Doesn't work that way
favouritism - corruption at its peak

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
BabaO2:

You people are just too senselessly stewpid and greedy, was stella oduah not made a minister of aviation in this country?

Aviation and the process of electing next president.

Seriously, are u an alimajiri?

Something is wrong with us as a people.

Based on ur comment, I feel Nigerians are lunatic patients

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Jostoman: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nobody can use useless news to divert my attention away from end police brutality
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Golan007: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
oziamaka:
If not for disgusting arslicking job, for what exactly would a qworo chewing brown teeth like an Igbo woman?

You now know she's Igbo ?

I thought you lot said she was Benue?

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by dorodee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
CilicMarin:

But Jonathan appointed more than 7 PDP Card Carrying members as INEC Commissioners during his infamous corrupt riddled administration?

Yes and we are suppose to continue in that infamous corruption abii Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by lexxwiz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Golan007:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Lauretta being an INEC commisioner.

There's a worse case of Peter Odili's wife being a supreme court judge.

You strike me like someone who won’t also mind if Bola Tinubu is appointed INEC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Golan007: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
lexxwiz:

You strike me like someone who won’t also mind if Bola Tinubu is appointed INEC chairman.

No we want it to be Peter Obi.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Guide777(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
How can a drunk, confirmed liar and destabilizing who have a party inclination be made to act as an umpire. If this is true, GMB should withdraw the nomination otherwise. We start another round of protest.
#withdrawthepalmidrunk
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by hotwax: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
APC serving as the election commissioner.

Lolz..this is a joke right?
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ategberoson:

sorry is it the same prof kunle Ajayi that once appointed as auditor general? a deeper life member?

he was my mentor throughout my stay in UNAD now Eksu
cheesy cheesy He taught me Pos104(Constitutional development in Nigeria).
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
It is finished
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Talknochip(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
it is finished!

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by BabaO2: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
hotwax:

Aviation and the process of electing next president.

Seriously, are u an alimajiri?
Na you be the sh!t the almajiris are defeacating.
Wait till he will change it to FaniKayode, BodeGeorge and Wike. Na dem chance and right, stop being wishful of others all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by OpinionCounts(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
If Buhari can be this senseless, careless and insensitive in appointing his party card carrying member, die hard supporter and his own special adviser to an independent body like inec just because he loves the asslicking she has been giving him, then you can imagine the length and extend he will go to protect and please his fulani Muslim and northern brothers..
You can now understand why no single Fulani herdsmen have been arrested, why bokoharam terrorists are giving federal pardon, pampered and released back to continue their killings.

#spits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by ERO32: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2020

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
This constitution is somehow, how can a president or Government appoint an election commitioner...
Military killed us with this yeye constitution...
There should be an independent body responsible for this...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chikpat:
How can you appoint a well known APC die hard supporter a national INEC commissioner?

Doesn't work that way

Well, it's working
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Guide777:
How can a drunk, confirmed liar and destabilizing who have a party inclination be made to act as an umpire. If this is true, GMB should withdraw the nomination otherwise. We start another round of protest.
#withdrawthepalmidrunk

But buhari loves her work and her character traits u mentioned that's y he brought her into his govt from day one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Christian07(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
I am still shock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Tareq1105: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Anago55:
now,this is the height of it

what is independent about INEC?

It's wrong to appoint Party members to an impartial positions.

Very wrong and unfair to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by tutudesz: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emmasnoop:

Senseless idiot who cares about who win or lose, how can she handle such a sensitive position that is what you should talk about, some people sense need to be reform in this country...... chai Nigeria my country
Thank God say nairaland dey faceless O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Cashsteady(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
hotwax:

Let me ask you. Are yours making money from this administration?

Because I don't understand your motivation behind this support.

How can a trump supporter be the head election commissioner.

Why can't it be a neutral person. Seriously what is wrong with you? Are you not a Nigerian?

STFU if it was someone from the east u would have seen ur brothers chest beating over this thread u just pained Because she ain't from the east no need to bring out lame excuses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by osusuallstars: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Appointing this olosho as INEC commissioner shows the moral decay in Buhari Govt .
A well known card carrying member of APC
Re: Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner by frankyychiji(f): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

James Ibori stronghold on Delta State is about to end.
You mean all because of Lauretta onochiie?
Why do you insult us this way including yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian / Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.