Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,433 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! (1008 Views)

Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak / Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! by rontolo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Do you see how politicians up and down are lining up behind the #EndSARS movement?

Let me tell you. They are not doing it for you. They are doing it for themselves. They know things can spiral out of control, into a full blown revolt and revolution. They know this is beyond SARS. They realise Nigeria is already in a precarious state. They know it will cost them dearly.

Why didn’t they condemn SARS all these years of Citizen abuse? Because they are hardly directly on the receiving end of this brutality.

Nigeria must seize this moment to achieve real reforms. Our country is currently in a race to the bottom

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! by Kokoboss: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
rontolo:
Do you see how politicians up and down are lining up behind the #EndSARS movement?

Let me tell you. They are not doing it for you. They are doing it for themselves. They know things can spiral out of control, into a full blown revolt and revolution. They know this is beyond SARS. They realise Nigeria is already in a precarious state. They know it will cost them dearly.

Why didn’t they condemn SARS all these years of Citizen abuse? Because they are hardly directly on the receiving end of this brutality.

Nigeria must seize this moment to achieve real reforms. Our country is currently in a race to the bottom
Re: Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! by adeoyekay(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
rontolo:

sir, I sent you mail
Re: Politicians Are Afraid, They See The Writing On The Wall! by segaloo(f): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2023
rontolo:

good morning sir uncle Rontolo put a smile on my kids please help us for the sake of my kids and this Sunday
Gtbank

(1) (Reply)

Senate, House Call For End To #ENDSARS Protest After Meeting With Buhari (video) / Top Ten States With Highest IGR In Last Quarter Of 2020.. / 1914 Amalgamation As Expired In 2014 Yoruba Nation Freedom Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.