Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,126 members, 7,845,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Whats Your Sars Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Your Sars Story (260 Views)

Share Your Sars Experience / " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? / Buhari Has Ordered Review Of SARS Operations – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Sars Story by decollex(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
i was in my house 2 months ago when 2 men on mufty appeared at my door and identified themselves as Police (SARs). i didnt resist opening my door so i let them in. They asked after alot about me, what is ur name, where are u from, what do u do, how old are u, where do u work, how much is ur salary, are u living alone,etc. They inquired after my ID so i presented my pvc, work id and Intl passport. They insisted that they must search my house so i let them. They searched everywhere and carried my Laptop and phone. i was still asking them what exactly i did wrong, they read out 3 allegations which was very shocking to me. And they said i was coming to their station immediately. They dragged me in my boxers and was taking me to thier Golf car when i asked them to let me go inside and where a trouser atleast. They allowed one of the to follow me in with a gun behind me. Then they took off and continued asking me questions and i kept on answering them. They read all the sms and chats in my phone, opened all my social media accounts ( twitter, instagram, facebook, whatsapp etc). i was traumatized for days after been released that same day.
I am just a Teacher. I am a Nigerian.
#yourSARsstory

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Sars Story by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

(1) (Reply)

Onochie’s Appointment As INEC National Commissioner Unfortunate – Monday Ubani / Remove Buhari If You Want To End Killings In Southern Kaduna / In The Age Of Information Ignorance Is A Choice. My Opinion On #endsars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.