Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims (22951 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPCL Releases 1.9billion Litres PMS After DSS Ultimatum / ISWAP Releases Photos Of Brig. Gen. Zirkusu, Other Slain Soldiers, Armoured Vehi / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Eriokanmi: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Goke7:

Your ambode angle shows how political you are and unreasonable. You guys only support your own whether right or wrong so I don't give a damn about your hypocritical views
My own, how? Am I from Lagos? You must be kidding
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Alaga2222(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
This is sophisticated 1 million for the deceased families? What about the shooters were they arrested? And the same Governor released #100M for the renovation of Ogbomoso palace... So it means human being is Worth nothing in this country..
I keep saying this Our Leaders as nothing to offer us

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Goke7: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
My own, how? Am I from Lagos? You must be kidding

Stop the diversion, your views devoid of common sense shows your political allegiance that sees nothing wrong is giving 100m for palace renovation and 1m for the victim.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by pat077: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2020
The governor has shown that he value the Palace than human life.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by LeeTaurus05(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=vanida6 post=94914231]

What a gift, and Governor gave 100 million naira for the renovation of Ogbomosho palace. After, the angry youths protested, and vandalized some part of the palace. For the killing of an innocent souls in Ogbomosho by the Police.

And, the Governor gave 1million as compansation for the lost souls, of the struggling families. And, 100million for the renovation of a structure, even to the pocket of a High Class King.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by femlad97(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
Only 1 million
one million and wetin again...its okay like that
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Eriokanmi: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Goke7:

Stop the diversion, your views devoid of common sense shows your political allegiance that sees nothing wrong is giving 100m for palace renovation and 1m for the victim.
read the news and see the degree of damage done to the palace. You don't know what makinde is going to promise the family yet. He didn't promise them 1m naira. Read the news to decipher. He gave the family as a soccur. Let sanwoolu too give and stop the empty promises he's known for. I'd come back to you to challenge you when the largesse fails as usual.
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by femlad97(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Alaga2222:
This is sophisticated 1 million for the deceased families? What about the shooters were they arrested? And the same Governor released #100M for the renovation of Ogbomoso palace... So it means human being is Worth nothing in this country..
I keep saying this Our Leaders as nothing to offer us
Are you kidding me.....its very okay if they give them 1million.....if them no give them anything nko...police and federal government will still compensate them..that why you have to be far away from trouble..... when you see a fully armed officer you ran....cuz if you die you are on your own(O.Y.O lowa)
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by femlad97(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2020
malali:
Insult upon injury. I thought Makinde was a progressive, i did not know he is a useless fellow as the rest of them.
He gave the Soun of Ogbomosho 100 million to "repair'' palace.......because he doesn't want to lose the Soun's political backing.

He gave families of the deceased 1 Million Naira .....only 1 million
Is that money ??
Even me as a private citizen will give each family 10 million Naira

When police settles for brutality it should be at least 10 million dollars ......on humane grounds, you should compensate family with enough money for accommodation (buying a house) and also so enough for social welfare.

#Endscamcompensation.
you are mad na makinde kill am... abi na him send am make he go protest face fully armed police....let be guided..... police will still compensate them
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Hinioluwa: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2020
malali:
Insult upon injury. I thought Makinde was a progressive, i did not know he is a useless fellow as the rest of them.
He gave the Soun of Ogbomosho 100 million to "repair'' palace.......because he doesn't want to lose the Soun's political backing.

He gave families of the deceased 1 Million Naira .....only 1 million
Is that money ??
Even me as a private citizen will give each family 10 million Naira

When police settles for brutality it should be at least 10 million dollars ......on humane grounds, you should compensate family with enough money for accommodation (buying a house) and also so enough for social welfare.

#Endscamcompensation.

please give me any amount.I need financial help. 3069391287 firstbank
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by bewla(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2020
blafulfillersck:
Let's change this country..... human life is worth more than a million naira. Injustice everywhere and the government of the day don't care.
Come to think of it
The governor na youth

una fall my hand
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Codes151(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2020
100m for renovations of house.

1m to family for life stolen.

God why?
Why didn’t you put me in bill gates lineage?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by shiwex: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
Only 1 million

Leycon got 5m and a house from Abiodun...what a sh1thole country,

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Angelnath(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2020
famouscargo4u:
Thats too poor compared to #100m given to the Soun of Ogbomosho to repair his residence.
there is a difference btw give and release. The money will be spent on renovation of properties and the remaining will be returned back to the ministry in charge. Even the money maynot be enough
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Goke7: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
read the news and see the degree of damage done to the palace. You don't know what makinde is going to promise the family yet. He didn't promise them 1m naira. Read the news to decipher. He gave the family as a soccur. Let sanwoolu too give and stop the empty promises he's known for. I'd come back to you to challenge you when the largesse fails as usual.

so you think after the 1 million, the family will receive more money or house abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Goke7: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Angelnath:

there is a difference btw give and release. The money will be spent on renovation of properties and the remaining will be returned back to the ministry in charge. Even the money maynot be enough

omo see format grin well done sir the SSA to Makinde

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Goke7: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2020
shiwex:

Leycon got 5m and a house from Abiodun...what a sh1thole country,

you now see why Abiodun was not spared at all with so much bashing here and there
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2020
Wat abt d shooters
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by famouscargo4u: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Angelnath:

NO, he said he has pledged #100M to the repair of the palace and went on to say he would give #1m to the victims
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by cocolacec(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2020
vanida6:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-makinde-releases-n1m-each-to-families-of-isiaka-other-slain-victims/

It should be made a law that any victim of police brutality should paid 25 million and rehabilitation must be compensated.
In a case of death,a sum of 50million naira should be paid to the victims next of kin/Family.
Southerners should start having life insurance policies too.
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Facor: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Its apparently nice for the youths who may not know,have the idea or the struggling going on now to stop commenting. Some youths may not knw the kind of modernised slavery we re into by this failed leaders. Its better we fight for our future now, than to allow the old person to mess up our future, which they have done to many people. This is the Apple opportunity to amend their selfish,senseless, insensitive, uncommon, modernised slavery they have adopted against the youths. #endsars #endcorruption #endoldpeople.
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2020
eliyke:
copy copy
LoL ...... copy copy
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by President99: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Good of Makinde even though I don't support him
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by BraggaJ: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2020
Infact, I am highly disappointed Seyi Makinde for this rubbish eye service. Is it a must that he rebuilds the Palace? Doesn't the king of Ogbomosho have money to rebuild his own Palace? What kind of Palace are they refurbishing or building for 100-million naira? That amount can build 5 palaces. It was very insensitive of him to do such at this time, honestly.

If he can compensate the king with that kind of ridiculous amount, how much more late isiaka's family??

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Offpoint1: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
blafulfillersck:
Let's change this country..... human life is worth more than a million naira. Injustice everywhere and the government of the day don't care.
Imagine that nonsense, 1 million for life loss and they're releasing 100 millions for a palace that has just few broken glass and chairs.
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Sarmiz24(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2020
From Sars to Swat? The IG definitely ain’t Smart... Stupid Fulani Agenda to keep us Mute Fi life, but Rastafarian puff up some of me loud and say we na want no oppressor inna we kantry again Bleep all of em ma fake ass bad governmient people undecided
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by EMMY76: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2020
I thought they said yoruba youths are the most respectful to their elders than any other region in Nigeria how come they are now disrespecting their own king and even destroying his palace?
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Well said.
Seconded.
It's a shame on Makinde.

Dis village people sef.
Dem no dey take eye see money or hear millions,
Dem must carry plate for hand come meet you sha.
Village people I hail o grin

No be only account u go drop, drop your village boxer join abeg! grin grin

Funny abi? grin
Oya, drop ya account, make i find you something,
Give village girls dem something for inside too o grin
oyaaa boss give us too 7107003014 FCMB
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by hush15: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2020
whytediamond:
1million Naira from government is the biggest insult ever.

See why bad Governance must be protested against.

We must commend him but encourage him to do more than that... At least 5million to start with but am sure 1million is so much in that part of Oyo. Am sure he doesn't want to start a family problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force To Investigate Mistaken Attack On Soldiers At Mainok / Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo) / TINUBUNOMICS: Bank Stocks Gain ₦‎544.807 Billion In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.