Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims (22948 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: NNPCL Releases 1.9billion Litres PMS After DSS Ultimatum / ISWAP Releases Photos Of Brig. Gen. Zirkusu, Other Slain Soldiers, Armoured Vehi / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2020
malali:
Insult upon injury. I thought Makinde was a progressive, i did not know he is a useless fellow as the rest of them.
He gave the Soun of Ogbomosho 100 million to "repair'' palace.......because he doesn't want to lose the Soun's political backing.

He gave families of the deceased 1 Million Naira .....only 1 million
Is that money ??
Even me as a private citizen will give each family 10 million Naira

When police settles for brutality it should be at least 10 million dollars ......on humane grounds, you should compensate family with enough money for accommodation (buying a house) and also so enough for social welfare.

#Endscamcompensation.

#Special anti robbery squad / Special weapons and tactical team.......Why is there so much robbery you need a whole squad ?? A lot of your failed non existential government economic policies.

#Policemen should join the protest...liberate the country from these quasi autocratic democrats who are looting the treasury dry.
pls bless me too ooo 7107003014 FCMB
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by cocolacec(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Human beings are ungrateful. Was it makinde who shot at the innocent young man? Was the protest about or against makinde like oyo people protested against late ajimobi for touching ayefele's building which was even far from the road he claimed he was expanding? The last time i checked, SARS was an element of the federal government not state. What has the federal govt done to the family? Makinde visited almost immediately after the incident to commiserate with the family. How many people had the federal govt sent to them to do the same?

For me, that's the way a responsible and responsive governor should do and not like the puppet in lagos who keeps making empty promises. Where is the money realised from the covid-19 endowment fund? Where's the whopping sum he promised as relief package to smes to cushion the effect of covid-19? Covid-19 is almost gone but nothing had been done. He's not paid the minimum wage till date after his empty promises to lagos workers that he wouldn't only pay 30k but 35k as minimum wage. From September last year, to January and up till last month, it's still same story despite the state being buoyant financially. Workers protested last month, blocking the entrance into institutions for his failure to pay when other states like edo had been paying same since February

Now he has made another gaffe. 200m naira my foot. The innocent victims have just created an avenue for sanwoolu to embezzle money. If the victims and family get up to 20% of that money, they're lucky. Someone who claimed he spent between 100k and 1m naira to treat one covid-19 patient daily cannot be taken seriously. The funds were donated, likewise the isolation centres, wondering what was he feeding and treating patients with. It'sin the news Google is your friend if in doubt.. Almost one and half years in office, no meaningful achievement to his credit and only a puppet can act that way.

Why did Makinde give the monarch 100m if he didnot destroy his palace?Why didnt the Govnor speak up or caution the police when youths were killed in his domain?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Eriokanmi: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
cocolacec:

Why did Makinde give the monarch 100m if he didnot destroy his palace?Why didnt the Govnor speak up or caution the police when youths were killed in his domain?
You didn't read the recent news on the incidents and if you did, you'd have seen where makinde was condemning the activities of SARS. You'd have also seen where his deputy came out in solidarity with the protesters Of ENDSARS, raising placards What did femi hamza , the sanwoolu deputy say about the protester shot dead in surilere lagos whose picture went viral, wearing a red t-shirt? The last time I checked, he defended the police. He lied that, the protesters were hoodlums who wanted entering the station , while some were seen burgle and in effect, the police shot at one of them. No be me talk am, e dey for news check an and come back to attack me if I lie. You see, you guys are the only ones who can set yourselves free and not the puppets put there, who are only representing their pockets and that of those who put them there, instead. Lagos youths, set yourselves free.
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by shekoduza: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kabiyesi Palace N100 million and the deathe N1 million. chei! this is injustice.
Re: EndSARS: Oyo Releases ₦1 Million Each To Families Of Isiaka, Other Slain Victims by Tosinomoty(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
this world get as it be ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit On The Emir Of Zazzau (Pictures) / My Colleagues Use Their Knowledge To Defend Electoral Frauds - Okutepa SAN / Buhari Hits Back At Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.