Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC (40965 Views)

NERC Unbundles TCN, Sets Up New System Operator / Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Flytime: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
2by40ft:
The problem is more than 90% of Nigerians are corrupts.
Those insulting and complaining are hating because they are not the ones doing it.
The better people are just the ones talking about solutions.
The smart ones are just quite and making their money with or without the government's help.
fool...thats why Africa us still this way
The struggle a man would put to earn a lot in a first world country would probably earn him peanuts in Africa

Wake up and stop being ignorant
Do you know if our country is better whatever money you have and putting hope on would probably be x2 or x3 of what it is
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Empressabbie:

Must you bring religion into every argument? Why are you people like this? Don't insult what you don't know, Islam doesn't condone oppression.

Tell that to Boko haram and their 60 virgin wives
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Bot for where .. Na human being oo.

Imagine wasting energy creating accounts, Followed 40 different people then start the cancellation of their comments.

You see say village people real... grin

I don't believe in village people before I encounter that guy's activities on nairalandgrin Aye toto mo juba agba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Okoroawusa: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
I appreciate this effort, but we are not going anywhere without reforming the judiciary, it makes no sense to waste money and manpower on investigation a prosecution jand at the end of the day get the case thrown out based on frivolous and ridiculous ruling or laughable technicalities by crooked and vribe collecting judges.

It's not by accidents that some cases are over a decade old because of senseless adjustments to make sure that corrupt people are never jailed ot even appear in court for years.

A lot of corrupt people are walking around enjoying the proceeds of corruption that we even forgot that they are on trial because they've secured endless adjustments to keep them out of the court rooms for years and eventually freed.

Only in Nigeria you see corrupt judges granting perpetual injunctions to shield corrupt people from arrest and prosecution.

Not fixing the judiciary is putting the cart before the horse. The judiciary is the reason why corrupt people don't go to jail, it's the reason why looters loot money for power, money for roads, money for bridges, money for education, money for healthcare, money for water, money for relief and welfare and so on, it's the ultimate reason why we have nothing to show for our oil wealth.

Apart from rooting out corruption within the judiciary, we must set up special courts to handle white collar crimes like corruption, looting and stealing to adjudicate and dispose such cases without silly and corrupt injunctions, adjournments and technicality nonsense.

The judiciary is at the top of our problems.

Well said. You are a patriot
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Daygee1978(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I no longer regard you as president because you're a failure .

You've failed in every sector of the economy, old man .
if u are good citizen u will know that all what u r saying can’t do anything to him neither will it stop his salary it’s only God that can change things for us.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Daygee1978(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
useless criminal terrorist Buhari
gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey
Useless old rotten illiterate terrorist
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin angry
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah amin

I hate Buhari with passion angry
you hate buhari with passion
we hate buhari with passion
whether u hate or dislike him with passion or not he will use his complete 8 years and go and leave u and I so all we need is not to abuse them is to keep praying to God to bring who will have the interest of all at heart and do all what we want becos what has gone wrong in Nigeria cannot be fixed in 20 years...
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
I tire for Naija.

Every bill before NASS must produce another agency or commission.

And later, they will set a large committee to reduce the agencies they created by themselves.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fulani are working hard to implement their jihadist plans. Very soon they will send a letter for Referendum.

Fulani terrorist led government is about to take over the Niggeria financial system.

Nobody will be able to probe this terrorist regime. Wise game by fulani, destroy all the looting drives/documents.

Lest I go. To us IPOB, SARS are officially a terrorist elements in Biafraland.

Anywhere you SARS, do what you like to them.

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by IMASTEX: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Interpretation :

We want to hire more northerners to take over seized funds and properties and share them to relatives of men in power so that another Magu will not happen on them.

This body is being set up with Niger Delta oil money to share the loot of the executive and cover the tracks.

Nice try but we want this country restructured. We want Ogun state funds looted by Gbenga Daniels to be recovered by the South west regional government and used inside the South west and not confiscated by Magu and shared in Katsina.
Valid
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Onepeople: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
What an irony, useless idiot that suppose to be unbundle is unbundling agencies what a joke of a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
livinbygrace:
Everyday,the keep shouting corruption,no good roads ,no electricity,hardship everywhere ,there is serious hunger in the land .This Government is the most useless so far.Talk something new Abeg
What is the cause of no good roads,no electricity and hardship everywhere?
Angel Michael?
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by tiredoflife(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
I appreciate this effort, but we are not going anywhere without reforming the judiciary, it makes no sense to waste money and manpower on investigation a prosecution jand at the end of the day get the case thrown out based on frivolous and ridiculous ruling or laughable technicalities by crooked and vribe collecting judges.

It's not by accidents that some cases are over a decade old because of senseless adjustments to make sure that corrupt people are never jailed ot even appear in court for years.

A lot of corrupt people are walking around enjoying the proceeds of corruption that we even forgot that they are on trial because they've secured endless adjustments to keep them out of the court rooms for years and eventually freed.

Only in Nigeria you see corrupt judges granting perpetual injunctions to shield corrupt people from arrest and prosecution.

Not fixing the judiciary is putting the cart before the horse. The judiciary is the reason why corrupt people don't go to jail, it's the reason why looters loot money for power, money for roads, money for bridges, money for education, money for healthcare, money for water, money for relief and welfare and so on, it's the ultimate reason why we have nothing to show for our oil wealth.

Apart from rooting out corruption within the judiciary, we must set up special courts to handle white collar crimes like corruption, looting and stealing to adjudicate and dispose such cases without silly and corrupt injunctions, adjournments and technicality nonsense.

The judiciary is at the top of our problems.

Stop throwing stones at a rock
The judges didn't make the laws
The laws were made by the elites to have legal loopholes so as to escape justice
The judges cannot pass judgement outside the laws
Leave them alone and focus on the law makers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by frog12: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
this is a good step. another parastatal should be responsible for recovered ASSETS and then they can LOOT again.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by opribo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
We better help this man out before he sets all up fighting one another
Just looking at how highly educated men and women are falling in line to report to the no certificate to show president.

What qualifications does your cook at home have, that is what your Bubu have. You decide one one at home and bow down to another at work all because of what you want to eat.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by NGpatriot: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
tiredoflife:

Stop throwing stones at a rock
The judges didn't make the laws
The laws were made by the elites to have legal loopholes so as to escape justice
The judges cannot pass judgement outside the laws
Leave them alone and focus on the law makers

What's this got to do with lawmakers?

Are the lawmakers why we have so many judges on trial for corruption and collecting bribes?

Why do you think they collect bribes? Is it not to betray their oath of office and deliver court judgments in favor of corrupt people.

This is not about the law or who made the law, we have enough laws on the books to send all the corrupt people to prison forever and you can even have all the laws in the world, but at the end of the day, it's worthless when it's twisted and applied to protect corrupt people.

The judiciary's favorite tool is lack of jurisdiction, based on this bogus submission, they throw out the entire case instead of just passing the case to the right jurisdiction. The fact that the case is thrown out means it was never about jurisdiction, it's one of their perfect tool when it comes to releasing corrupt people from the courts forever to spend their loot in peace.

Do you know the reason why Kalu was set free? He was set free not because he wasn't guilty, but because of the same crooked and corrupt Jurisdiction technicalities.

You are mixing apples with oranges.

I have issues with the Legislature and we must as a matter of urgency address the Legislature because they are draining our budgets with their massive salaries and benefits with nothing in return for Nigerians, but there are members of the legislature on trial as we speak, but they not anywhere close to any court rooms because the judiciary is protecting them.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by helinues: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
haffaze777:

I don't believe in village people before I encounter that guy's activities on nairalandgrin Aye toto mo juba agba

His village people are so proud to the extent of the damage they had done in his life..

Since he added me again this time, other victims are a bit relief cos I dey add more to his miseries hence skipping cancellation
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by helinues: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

rule 1

Mods are no longer buying your emotional whining....

Cancellation business in disarray...

Kikikikikiki
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by helinues: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

angry undecided
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Tareq1105: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Interpretation :

We want to hire more northerners to take over seized funds and properties and share them to relatives of men in power so that another Magu will not happen on them.

This body is being set up with Niger Delta oil money to share the loot of the executive and cover the tracks.

Nice try but we want this country restructured. We want Ogun state funds looted by Gbenga Daniels to be recovered by the South west regional government and used inside the South west and not confiscated by Magu and shared in Katsina.

Are you okay?

Which Gbenga Daniel looted funds?

I understand what you're saying but you don't have to mention names.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Misterone: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I no longer regard you as president because you're a failure .

You've failed in every sector of the economy, old man .
Nobody regard you as anything, so Keep Shut.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by 99thEnemy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by SocialJustice: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Interpretation :

Sophistry but I'm smarter.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by TruthinAction: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
They want to sweep the corruption under EFCC and ICPC under the carpet. They should be audited before new agency inaugurated. Nigeria should demand accountability.
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Posterity will remember Bukola Saraki for his immense contribution towards the country's journey to Nationhood, despite the uncooperative attitude of the cursed Executive, ably led by the dullard in Chief.

The regime is filled with illiterates and their main game is dragging Nigeria backwards.

What Saraki did last year and they rejected it is what they are adopting today.

What Atiku said in 2019 before the elections and they rejected it is what they are adopting in 2020.

Who knows many other stupid moves they have made ?
Re: Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC by haffaze777(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

His village people are so proud to the extent of the damage they had done in his life..

Since he added me again this time, other victims are a bit relief cos I dey add more to his miseries hence skipping cancellation

Nothing can help that troll life again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.