Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday (6664 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by loveth360(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

But majority of criminals times without number disgracing our beloved country abroad are Biafrans, or na Nigeria cause am?
But why do foolish people still want to share the same country with the so called biafran criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Land of the rising sun,
Though yet in Nigeria's belly, We will always love and cherish her..
Formidably and steadfastly hoping and believing that Nigeria will vomit her soon!
All hail the land of the rising sun!!
Thank God for Nigeria. If Biafra had come by now u for dae dig tunnel for border just to enter Nigeria cause suffer for rape craze commot from Una head
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2020
loveth360:
But why do foolish people still want to share the same country with the so called biafran criminals.
Because we don't want more criminals
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:

She is showing the world that the green whit green flag is expired, she was folding it to signal the END.
I heard that Nigeria expired 2014 that by 2023 America and EU will come and destroy the country according to our supreme leader. Putin called him on phone to confirm it... LoL

Wake up bro. Nigeria no go ever break, i am always on google map looking at Africa hoping that with time we will annex other countries, example Niger republic, why people like Una want more division.

U people are enemies of not just Nigeria Africa as a whole

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Rugaria: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

U must be very stup1d to call the Nigerian flag an abomination in the name of u want to send tantrums

Very abominable flag...

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Racoon:
So touching! An American would have proudly hold that flag aloof but back here, you have a country you cant be proud of.

Imagine the thousands of youth protesting in recent times.Some are profitably engaged while many are not because of a failed nation that prevented them from maximizing their potentials.Imagine the large no.of young people forcefully immigrating out of this nation even against all odds including threat to their lives.
If u are a failed citizen be a failed citizen on your own keep Nigeria out of your failure.

Nigeria is the best thing to ever happen to Africa.

Nigeria single handedly ended many wars in Africa, stopped coups, donated food and money to many countries, hosted African politicians in exile and u one nobody is calling it a failure.

Am disappointed

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by SLAP44: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

I heard that Nigeria expired 2014 that by 2023 America and EU will come and destroy the country according to our supreme leader. Putin called him on phone to confirm it... LoL

Wake up bro. Nigeria no go ever break, i am always on google map looking at Africa hoping that with time we will annex other countries, example Niger republic, why people like Una want more division.

U people are enemies of not just Nigeria Africa as a whole

Is that the plan of the fulani? grin

No wonder they are building a rail line to connect the country.

Anyway, you can annex them after the south has pulled out of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Rugaria:

Very abominable flag...

Lie down

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:

Is that the plan of the fulani? grin

No wonder they are building a rail line to connect the country.

Anyway, you can annex them after the south has pulled out of Nigeria.
It will happen before ur eyes.

Why u keep shouting biafla biafla.

I know dz night u will go to Biafra, when u lie down on your bed say hello to the president for me and the entire military
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2020
If you are Igbo reading this, I know things are tough and we are not where we are supposed to be. I urge u say no to Biafra.

Plenty of us don think tire, strategize analyze. Something is coming.

Have patience there's light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by loveth360(f): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Another 3million fit go o.

I dae beg u. Na that one fit cause be hbp cause me too am Igbo. I don't want to loose u nwannem
You can only wish to be but will remain an Aboki.

This time the 3 million will come from boko haram side.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Rugaria: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Lie down
Lolz
De bu qi
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by loveth360(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Because we don't want more criminals
The real criminals are boko haram.

And you are likely a member.
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2020
loveth360:
The real are boko haram.

And you are likely a member.
I am a member. Shud I come and bomb u?
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Seems you didn't notice it, but that flag is an abomination in that region. That flag is the problem they have been having.

The flag they want to be flying is Red, Black and Green, with half of a yellow sun.
Thank God for Buhari o.

If smbodi like me was president DSS go invite this girl to come explain meaning of this photoshoot

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by loveth360(f): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:
I am a member. Shud I come and bomb u?
You can only bomb your people.

Igbo hate themselves.
But hausafulanis love themselves by bombing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2020
loveth360:
You can only bomb your people.

Igbo hate themselves.

But hausafulanis love themselves by bombing themselves.
Madam I no know where u from.

But FYI I am Igbo and I don't hate my people
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by loveth360(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Aboki you can only wish to be.

Am done with a boko haram member.
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2020
loveth360:
Aboki you can only wish to be.

Am done with a boko haram member.
Just because I dont support Biafla won't change who I am
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by oluwemimo35349: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2020
:The real are boko haram. And you are likely a member. I am a member. Shud I come and bomb u?
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by LegendAnselm: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

U must be very stup1d to call the Nigerian flag an abomination in the name of u want to send tantrums
is like someone is fingering ur brain without ur notice?
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2020
so many people are in pains especially the youths because the country have failed each one of them!
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by jabor4Naija(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2020
I read on another thread that her brother was killed last Christmas by sars, so she has every right to express how she truly feels.

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by RealEzee(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

If u are a failed citizen be a failed citizen on your own keep Nigeria out of your failure.

Nigeria single handedly ended many wars in Africa, stopped coups, donated food and money to many countries, hosted African politicians in exile and u one nobody is calling it a failure.

Am disappointed
please stop just stop,single handedly what??
what's the essence of providing for other nations when it can't do same for it's citizens, da parole sense to u like dis?
Your statement sound like a father who brags about how he cares good care of his side chicks yet his wife looks like refugee with his kids at home like orphans
No amount of success achieved outside can compensate for failure at home!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by SunriseW(f): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
She is in Enugu, from what I learnt, SARS killed 3 of her brothers in one day, dumped their bodies in a well, she abused by SARS
She is broken, her mental health is really deteriorating. This and more is why we fight.
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by grim33(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Shame to all the previous generations who failed to act out of fear. Now standback and watch your grandchildren do your ffuucckking job and fight for their future....
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by grim33(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
You are high on codine
Coldie:

Am disappointed
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Inspectorartz: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
JOB VACANY: A major company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting. Interested candidates should send their full name and qualification(s) to 09073774157 (kindly share, you might be helping someone)
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Opeyemi04(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
protests:
You see that pain, that brokenness, it is in millions of Nigerians.

The other week a lady posted how lack of basic equipment in Ondo State hospital led to her father's death after surgery. The other guy yesterday protesting because he lost a leg due to SARS bullet. The husband who lost his wife and about to be born baby because police refused to let Okada go without roger ...

I can go on and on. I am protests right now because the government failed woefully, and I am with her. Let the flag remain folded.

https://www.nairaland.com/6180467/end-sars-end-police-brutality#94932201
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by mastertek: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sometime, I wonder why some Nigeria still remains patriotic to this useless country
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
grim33:
You are high on codine
U are high on kaikai
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Rareoil(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:
Stop lying you are not igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Mbah Announces N25,000 Cash Awards To Enugu State Workers / NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure / NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.