Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday (6653 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Rareoil(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Thank God for Buhari o.

If smbodi like me was president DSS go invite this girl to come explain meaning of this photoshoot
Fortunately you will never be a president.
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rareoil:

Stop lying you are not igbo.
How do u know
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rareoil:

Fortunately you will never be a president.
U don't know me so u can't guess who I am. The
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
A picture is worth a million words.

Would like 2 do a portrait of her who knows her..
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by rummmy: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

Stay there and be wailing why your mates are cashing out, laycon way win big brother no be your mate, or u even senior.

Dae der dae say the country failed you
who are you?
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
rummmy:
who are you?
I am me
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by rummmy: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coldie:

I am me
change name to zombie
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Wizvicky(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Coldie(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wizvicky:
you must be definitely stvpid to not know that it was and still is an abomination to us all.
What about biafran flag?
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by nnamdi640: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Awon oponu

ATM Abuke
You are the real Omo Oponu.
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Kingspin(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2020
There are an unverified story that the lady lost her brother to SARs.
Re: Young Woman Who Refused To Raise The Nigerian Flag At Enugu Protest Yesterday by Rossinky: 1:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Funny how the same Igbos showing hate for Nigeria are the first to call on the FG to rescue them when they are attacked overseas, be it in Ghana, South Africa, India, China etc.

Meanwhile FG still sends aeroplanes to rescue them.

If I was Buhari I would tell them to fck off, when next they come with complaints of foreign mistreatment.

They are the ones who call the nation a 'zoo' online. Foreigners take the cue from their utterances, and treat them accordingly. Something they are too stupid and dumb to understand.

Next time they cry out for Nigerian 'intervention', Buhari should tell them zoos do not have aeroplanes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Petrol Across The World In Naira Per Litre - July 2022 / Oshiomhole's Leadership Role A Great Booster For The APC - Omo-Ikirodah / Dilapidated School In Lai Mohammed Village Allegedly Emerges (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.