Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: (898 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / People Buhari Must Fire To Show He Means Business - Farooq Kperogi / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Time2Think(f): 2:30am On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by seanet02: 2:46am On Mar 07, 2011
This is not a show of seriousness. No manifesto to show or you are just saying people should vote for him because he is clueless? Check out the website that beat the hell out of the dumb website you posted. Download Ribadu's 16 page blueprint to Solving Nigeria's Problems created mostly by PDP. Check it out http://ribadu2011.com
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Time2Think(f): 2:48am On Mar 07, 2011
rass. Who is comparing website?

We are talking about initiative- you are talking about comparing websites. You lack ability to reason, honestly.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 07, 2011
^^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by volasunkan: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2011
its time to think about how to solve nigeria's problem.The blueprint is in the ribadu website.Sai RIBADU-FOLA ADEOLA FOR VISION,INTEGRITY AND COMPETENCE IN DIGITAL FORM!
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by seanet02: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

We are talking about initiative- you are talking about comparing websites. You lack ability to reason, honestly.
WTF is the initiative on GEJ's website? Isn't a website a place to get Detailed information? Tell me what is on GEJ website showing any trait of initiative. On Ribadu's website you get the chance to know Nigerias  Problem one by one and The Solutions being Proffered to it by Ribadu. It is there 16 page blueprint to Solve Nigerias problems including how to improve Literacy level so that idi0ts like you who resort to calling people names just because they did not align with their clueless agenda will be more responsible.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

What innitiative?   undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Time2Think(f): 3:02am On Mar 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What innitiative?   undecided undecided undecided

Look under the chair you sit on. Its right there. Dont say anything again until you look.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by seanet02: 3:07am On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

Look under the chair you sit on. Its right there. Dont say anything again until you look.
That is the type of Replies you get from clueless and dumb followers of GEJ. Totally Bereft of ideas.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Time2Think(f): 3:08am On Mar 07, 2011
seanet02:

That is the type of Replies you get from clueless and dumb followers of GEJ. Totally Bereft of ideas.

Jump in the sea because we support GEJ. Odemerije.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by seanet02: 3:15am On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

Jump in the sea because i support GEJ. Odemerije.
edited for the good of the masses.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Kobojunkie: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

I see you pulled that one out of the USUAL PLACE   . . . .  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Time2Think(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^^

wink
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by rebranded(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
This riff raf has started another thread again
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Pataki: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
rebranded:

This riff raf has started another thread again

I wonder how the riff raff is so jobless. Always creating username upon username.

The riff raff is the person as: againstGEJ, Potof_soup, U de Vex?,
and now Time2Think.

Such a jobless nitwit.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by MaiSuya(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
what a funny thread. grin
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by monkeyleg: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
What makes me feel that Time2Think = Cow meat?
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Time2Think(f): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pataki:

I wonder how the riff raff is so jobless. Always creating username upon username.

The riff raff is the person as: againstGEJ, Potof_soup, U de Vex?,
and now Time2Think.

Such a jobless nitwit.

Odemerije. Dumbo. Whats your business with that? Jump in the sea.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by Pataki: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
Time2Think:

Odemerije. Dumbo. Whats your business with that? Jump in the sea.
Awon iran e ni odemerije. Arindin.

In case it was lost on you, this site is not a children's playground. If you are bored with your toys, play with your third leg.

I hope the moderators look into your hopeless situation very soon and deal with you appropriately.
Re: Gej Means Business - Check Out Brand New Website. I Am Excited: by MaziUche0(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
Every good leader needs a website.  grin

(1) (Reply)

Thugs attack CPC female candidate, two injured (Women Cannot Lead Them) / NIGERIA : A nation that breeds idiots / 16 Borno Pdp Chieftains Defect To Anpp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.