Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

#EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) (45289 Views)

If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by iamme1234(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simisola00:
I love this woman

Hmmmmmmm
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Mumu check your quoted message.
Your myopia is killing you.

Shut your mouth. Why did you edit it? You have a myopic way of reasoning and it's killing you. Bye kid
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by iamme1234(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
sigiyaya:
Shut that gutter on your face and be quiet when living and reasonable people are talking. Go back to your prayers and keep on hoping and waiting for rapture and Jesus to come and take you to an already built and developed paradise. For us we don't believe in your paradise nonsense and that is why we are protesting to better and develop Nigeria for us and for the generation yet unborn. Do you understand me Bastard!!

Chai
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Glaswegian: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Prechgold1180:
state of origin Edo
She resides in kano

I said born and bred in Kano
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by gbadeyinka: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
#ENDKWARUPTION should be the next and most important civil campaign & protests.

#KWARUPTION MUST END IN NIGERIA FOR THE MASSES TO REAP THE WEALTH OF THE LAND CALLED NIGERIA.
#ENDKWARUPTION
#ENDKWARUPTION
#ENDKWARUPTION
#ENDKWARUPTION
#ENDKWARUPTION

2 Likes

Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:

Shut your mouth. Why did you edit it? You have a myopic way of reasoning and it's killing you. Bye kid
I love you too.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Kudejo: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
ModestGal:

People like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is, always instilling fear in people
All this nonsense you spewed, we already know, yes she has bodyguards and we don't, but there's no difference when SARS kill us, its still thesame death.
Simp, go learn some bravery

So your argument is : you would rather let criminals run rampant because you suspect that SWAT(a squad that was literally just announced yesterday and hasn't even started recruitment) may be the same as SARS, this is Stupidity not bravery

1 Like

Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Obianudonwa: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
So true! We are proud of her.
bigeliot:
Mother of nigerian youth, listen to her and get a deserved result. Her type no dey again. Money can't buy her
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by ModestGal(f): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kudejo:

So your argument is : you would rather let criminals run rampant because you suspect that SWAT(a squad that was literally just announced yesterday and hasn't even started recruitment) may be the same as SARS, this is Stupidity not bravery
So your own intelligence is that SWAT would operate like United State FBI and will be so perfect. Intelligence is knowing that with the history of Nigeria as a country, no single created squad is running efficiently, and thus, this wouldn't too. And why intelligent people are demanding they don't want it, they have studied and done what is called critical thinking
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Abeg who is she?!Na Buhari wife or one of those released Chibok Girls or activist?! I really don't know her story oooo?

You don't need to know her story ....just align with the new woke ideology she has portrayed for the ever growing youth population....
Nigeria is moving from "who are you to who you are"

I want to elucidate a Quote from her :
*Aisha Yusuf*

"We need a Nigeria where a child of nobody does not need to know somebody to become relevant in the society and country in general!"

1 Like

Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
iamme1234:

Chai
That Righteousness89 is annoying bro
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Chocolatesauce(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Naira marly n tuface come and see a woman with liver her boldness is from Jamaica, she's not even a celebrity but now she's an hero.......

My surprise is dat she's from the north where they are against#endsars#

She's not from the North. She's from Edo state
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by donnie(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
TecM0:
cool

These are the people Segalink was warning about

Deji Adeyanju

Aisha Yesufu

Oby Ezekwesili

Charley boy

Slowly they are hijacking it as Bring Back Our Girls was Hijacked from the chibok people, youths better have sense because should this protest loose momentum, police may go full beast mode

When Segalink, Rugged Man and others where protesting, going from one police station to the other defending the rights of helpless youths, this Abuja activist didn't show up for any youth

And your point is?
You are the ones she was referring to. You wouldn't go out to protest and you're praying it fails so you are justified.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by totalhouse(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Naira marly n tuface come and see a woman with liver her boldness is from Jamaica, she's not even a celebrity but now she's an hero.......

She is not from the north o..she only grew up in the north and married to a middlebelter (Kogi/Kwara). She is original Niger delta woman
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by xcommando(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

Oga she is from Edo state, Auchi, Etsako precisely.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by nuelyoyo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

Yea, she was born and raised in the north, but she is not from North. Google her name to read more about her.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Kudejo: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
ModestGal:

So your own intelligence is that SWAT would operate like United State FBI and will be so perfect. Intelligence is knowing that with the history of Nigeria as a country, no single created squad is running efficiently, and thus, this wouldn't too. And why intelligent people are demanding they don't want it, they have studied and done what is called critical thinking

Anyone still protesting is either a cyber criminal or an internet fraudster trying to push their Agenda by convincing people that it would be better to let criminals operate freely as opposed to having faith in this new policing unit(or atleast waiting till there is an incident before protesting) , The Govt agreed to disband SARS and accepted the original demands made by protesters, there is nothing more they can do

1 Like

Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=MikeMicheal post=94930568]Government should order a shoot on sight to any endsars protester.
They are just constituting nuisance.
Afterall, SARS has been scrapped.[/quote
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Wolexdey(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Awesome... Stay safe
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
I wish ALL Nigerian youths could rally around this uncommon woman for PRESIDENT! Aisha for President!

bigeliot:
Mother of nigerian youth, listen to her and get a deserved result. Her type no dey again. Money can't buy her
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by chibuike57183: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
: oga she resides in kano
She is from Edo married to a man from auchi
confirmed...... Edo it is.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by jonneljonn(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
we need restructing and sta police
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
I like this woman.. spot on!
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

She is from Edo State.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by iamme1234(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
sigiyaya:
That Righteousness89 is annoying bro

Belive me he is always spilling trash words.one thing I know so well is that his life and attitude doesn't portrait what he preaches.he is either and ex convict or a kidnapper drawing people closer to himself

1 Like

Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Seebrian(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
iamme1234:

Belive me he is always spilling trash words.one thing I know so well is that his life and attitude doesn't portrait what he preaches.he is either and ex convict or a kidnapper drawing people closer to himself
Keep on denying truth. I pray it wouldn't be too late for you. That Righteousness 89 propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ that anger you abi?
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by iamme1234(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Seebrian:
Keep on denying truth. I pray it wouldn't be too late for you. That Righteousness 89 propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ that anger you abi?

Thank you bro,please check your self
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by sst1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

she's not from the North
She's from South South
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by deluckiest(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

She is actually from Edo state, Auchi to be precise. She grew up and schooled in the North.

Edo people naturally are fearless from my findings.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by Okoroawusa: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Clout chasers!

See as she hijack protest from small boys wey plan am. Come carry money give publicists to put her name in every media platform.

Mtchew!... political jobbers that Segalink was talking about.
Re: #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) by deluckiest(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
iamme1234:

It is not a must to read his comments. Better repent before it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.