Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG (48183 Views)

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by sinkhole: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, has called on the Federal Government to deploy the dissolved Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS, personnel to Borno State, to complement the efforts of the Military’s fight against Boko Haram.

Zulum made the call in Maiduguri when he was receiving the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregebesola, who led a delegation to the state. This is coming on the heels of a peaceful procession by some youths, in solidarity with the SARS activities in the state.

Zulum said, in Borno state, SARS had made remarkable achievements against Boko Haram.

Aregbesola said they were in the state to get first-hand information on security challenges bedeviling Borno and parts of the North East.

https://ait.live/governor-zulum-calls-on-fg-to-deploy-dissolved-sars-to-borno-state/

254 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Olatunji1929: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
good call I hope they will pick the call and move to Bornu where they are needed most

808 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by BlowYourMind: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by AllTheWayUp: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Nice one , many of the SARs men will resign sharply before they get deployed to fight Boko Haram

750 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by ab1x: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Very good suggestion

422 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by NoshakingGod(f): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Seconded

369 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Yahksbiz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
bubu is sleeping or probably deaf raise the volume

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by osarog: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Let it be on record that our tithe-chopping papas are silent over this protest cos it doesn't concern tithe.

#nototithethieves loading...

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by helinues: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
That's only if FG could

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by DisLifeSha: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
This governor is wise. All SARS should be deployed to Sambisa Forest

God bless Governor Zulum

282 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Teewhy2: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
The best advise, let them flex the muscle on their mates in sambisa forest.

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020

Zulum said, in Borno state, SARS had made remarkable achievements against Boko Haram.

Thank you, the people's governor. At least, the wailers always attacking me, calling me a hypocrite, will begin to have a rethink, now a notable and highly revered governor has said it..

SARS is not totally useless to most of us. We acknowledge its importance here, that's why we are calling for its reform and not outright ban.

But some self-centered enemies of state called me all manner of names for fighting for what is right. For speaking the truth.

Other notable compatriots attacked are: Arrewa, ILoveDemManna, and other well-meaning Nigerians.

We don't hate anyone. We are not countering anyone. All we are asking for is that SARS should not be outlawed. Instead, it should be reformed or at least, deployed to the Northern region where its helping significantly in the fight against terror.

I wish our brothers can understand, but sadly, we are being called the villains.

But God will vindicate us.. God knows we mean well for Nigeria.

God bless us all.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by fryoobest(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yes! That's where they are needed most... @SAMBISA.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Incandescent(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dem go form deafness

68 Likes

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by tot(f): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Correct guy grin

That is EXACTLY where they are needed.

As for this hypocrital liar below forming patriot. Stop trying to piggyback on zulum's shine. Mschew.

[s]
SilverNorGold:

Thank you, the people's governor. At least, the wailers always attacking me, calling me a hypocrite, will begin to have a rethink, now a notable and highly revered governor has said it..

SARS is not totally useless to most of us. We acknowledge its importance here, that's why we are calling for its reform and not outright ban.

But some self-centered enemies of state called me all manner of names for fighting for what is right. For speaking the truth.

Other notable compatriots attacked are: Arrewa, ILoveDemManna, and other well-meaning Nigerians.

We don't hate anyone. We are not countering anyone. All we are asking for is that SARS should not be outlawed. Instead, it should be reformed or at least, deployed to the Northern region where its helping significantly in the fight against terror.

I wish our brothers can understand, but sadly, we are being called the villains.

But God will vindicate us.. God knows we mean well for Nigeria.

God bless us all.
[/s]

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by dykedarlyn(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Trust me they will rather resign than go there

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by nullboss: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Apt. Send the trigger hungry bastards to Sambisa to fight their mates there. Animals

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by igbarasdynasty: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Gov Zulum for President grin...... at least his senses are working far more than the vegetable without ears in Aso rock

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by colorsofrainbow: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
This man is honestly trying to make our wishes become genuine reality grin

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Dominion202: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
SARS personnel @ the hearing of dis

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Changethechain: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
I hope the deaf President will hear this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by opalu: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by CookingPot(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
I don't know the God this man is serving but I pray this God blessed him o. grin

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by President99: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nice one. I had thought of this as well

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Lavisha(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Very correct

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by Jwonder(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is the time for buhari to show he is really serious, send all the ex sars officers to borno to face boko haram and bandits.

I doubt Buhari would listen, the old man doesn’t even know what is going on in his government, Buhari is truly clueless.

It amazes me how the core north is suffering with so many menace yet they refuse to protest, they should be the in the fore front of this protest demanding Buhari must sit up, or don’t they care about the lives been lost daily in the north.
The north should rise and let’s shut down this country together, get this country back from these old thieves and build a better live for ourselves and our kids.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by crestedaguiyi: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Way to go bro

3 Likes

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Same we have been clamouring for even before the Gov. made this demand. That’s were they belong since they so much love theatrics. I can assure them a day wouldn’t go by without them using their gun, it’s a win - win situation for all parties. cool

Mdf: sheaku be like “ya’ll welcome to the north boys”. Shall we grin cool

SARs be like: Oga sheaku @least make we keep our bags for barracks first na. sad cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG by chriskosherbal(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Nice one , many of the SARs men will resign sharply before they get deployed to fight Boko Haram
cheesy

56 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.