Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum (9433 Views)

Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone / 11 Selfish Northern Governors Sold Northern Interest To Become VP - Arewa / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by hdaveyork(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Borno Governor, Babagana Zulum on Friday revealed his long-time wish for Vice President-elect, Senator Kashim Shettima.

Zulum made the revelation when he hosted the lawmaker to a Sallah lunch at the Government House in Maiduguri.

56-year-old Shettima, ex-commissioner and former two-term governor represents Borno Central at the National Assembly.

Zulum said he would miss the huge support he got from President Muhammadu Buhari but happy President-elect Bola Tinubu and Shettima are stepping in.

The governor described the All Progressives Congress (APC) victory in the February election as a great relief to him and his administration.

Senator Shettima is sitting in our midst as the Vice President-elect waiting to be sworn in. It has been one of my prayers since I was sworn in in 2019.

Insha Allah, in the next four years, I have with me a brother and a boss that will support me, the government and the people.”

Zulum expressed confidence about the incoming federal government, saying Tinubu “dearly loves Borno State and shares our pains”.

President Buhari publicly declared his admiration for Zulum on multiple occasions, describing him as a “role model” other leaders should be like.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/22/i-prayed-for-shettima-to-become-vp-tinubu-loves-borno-zulum/

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by BrotherSade: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Keep that your prayer to yourself.

We all know Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima 😎

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by JASONjnr(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu love people with dirty character.

How can a sane person love Shettima who's name is stained with Boko Haram.....?

A man that hired fake bishops. And promised to have them recognised nationwide.

Man, he's a player of deceit!!!!

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by omowolewa: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Zulum,
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Druggie loves bomber...

Warzone loading..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by SHINJACRUSADER: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Pablo and Shekau...

Head slammers..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by jahsharon: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

As e dey pain you, he dey sweet us; as e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

Says a godforsaken hypocrite that adores and worships an international ex convict Ibori.
E no go better for your hypocritical ass.
Mad ellu pig!!!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by ArewaNorth: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
Pablo and Shekau...

Head slammers..

OloYeOfEgbE:
Druggie loves bomber...

Warzone loading..

JASONjnr:

How can u endure 8 more years of this hatred and bitterness?
Is it not better that you grow beyond this enmity!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by SHINJACRUSADER: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
ArewaNorth:

We will keep saying the truth ..

You head slammers hate the truth....

4 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
ArewaNorth:

Abeg make I hear word

2 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by LivingSage: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Okay eluup🐖
BrotherSade:
😎

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by tammie24: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peter Obi sef dey claim say Borno people vote for am

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by DenreleDave(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin grin

While patriots are praying and doing door to door campaign for their candidate, our brothers in Afghanistan are busy doing social media validation, bullying and conducting their own election online grin grin grin

Now their candidate is an ex convict and can never go to UK again grin cheesy grin
He was Detained, deported and defeated...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by SouthSouth1914: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Prayer warrior well done!!
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by tammie24: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
The winning team

6 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Menclothing: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Zulum one the best in north east Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by KnowledgePower7: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Harrysong22: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Prayers answered

6 Likes

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by LAconcept2: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
shocked
BrotherSade:
😎

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by virginboy1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
No be Tinubu i dey fear, na that Shettima i dey fear gan gan. That one that his smile looks like a warning frown. cry
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by ALISMILE(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

The ever brilliant and cerebral Shettima will be the next president of Nigeria come 2031 by Gods grace, thank God age is on his side

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by 9jaRealist: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
hdaveyork:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/22/i-prayed-for-shettima-to-become-vp-tinubu-loves-borno-zulum/

Of course, he did pray…
But hopefully Tinubu lasts for his entire term.
lipsrsealed
>

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by fredoooooo: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Jemex003: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

And your Obi is clean and not claiming he know IPOB terrorist even call them he's brother? So your Obi patronizing church for campaign not a religion bigot? Tell your 419 brain candidate he can never lead Nigeria but he can go back to obtain Anambra governorship ticket OK

Tell Yes Daddy there's no chance for him.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by Oloshovendor: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok
Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by GeneralPula: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Menclothing:
Zulum one the best in north east Nigeria
He’s really doing well..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by muykem: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Average Igbo doesn't know or believe that these people are also stakeholders in Nigeria.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum by VTJN(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Zulum one of the best governors

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Labour Union To Shelve Strike / NNPC Speaks On Abulegba Explosion, Shuts Down System 2B Pipeline / Ali Ndume Finally Step Down For Lawan For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.