Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (630 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
As for me(1)I can never ever please everybody no matter what I do,even Jesus couldn't please everyone.(2)Never force people to like you,don't worry about those who don't like you.Don't change for anybody(3)life goes on,you can't change the past just move on.(4)Nothing is free,most people help you because of what they would get in return.

3 Likes

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Felyyaks(f): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Never look down on anyone.And It pays to be humble
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
To build a strong wall around myself.
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
could you please explain?

1 Like

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Skydweller(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Put your trust only on God.
No matter what happens, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by blackpanthar: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
MAJOR LESSON:
Never share your life lesson to the public.
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Evect(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
You are not the only one with a problem,
Infact you will love your problem when you hear your Neighbour's problems grin
So learn to cheer up in your trying moments

1 Like

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
introvert2:
Yes It feels great not having to worry about other people and dealing with yourself can be great and also very revealing.It makes you become more comfortable with yourself which everyone should do. Though it t might become a little hard for you to connect with people,but it is not always bad to have walls as long as you break them down for the right people.

1 Like

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Never place ur hope on anyone.don't be surprised if someone let's you down because that's human nature and lastly,no matter what you do for a woman,even though you cut your head for her she can never appreciate it.
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by DoubleEngine007: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Don't ever make mistake of trusting anybody.. Don't you ever try it.. (Male or Female)
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Romangalactic(m): 1:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Yes It feels great not having to worry about other people and dealing with yourself can be great and also very revealing.It makes you become more comfortable with yourself which everyone should do. Though it t might become a little hard for you to connect with people,but it is not always bad to have walls as long as you break them down for the right people.
wisdom

2 Likes

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by oluwatoyosi8755: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2020
You are not the only one with a problem,Infact you will love your problem when you hear your Neighbour's problems So learn to cheer up in your trying moments
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by sisisioge: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Excellence is never a popularity game,but make an effort to minimize the number of toes you step on grin

Take care of yourself as much as you can manage, you body is your full responsibility.

Be deliberate about positivism, life is mostly a state of our minds.

Choose your fights biko, some things are not worth your reaction.

1 Like

Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by hresso: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Excellence is never a popularity game,but make an effort to minimize the number of toes you step on grin

Take care of yourself as much as you can manage, you body is your full responsibility.

Be deliberate about positivism, life is mostly a state of our minds.

Choose your fights biko, some things are not worth your reaction.

Very interesting.
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Bible is Truly The Word of God and It is Always Right while Everyone else is Very Wrong!
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by pozehnani(f): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ive learnt never to cut the slack on anyone.

I've learnt not to tell any guy about myself.
until I'm sure he's with me for good.

I've learnt never to bend my rules for any man.

I've learnt not to trust or be friendly cos people take you for granted the moment you start shinning teeth with them.

I've learnt to be on my own.
Re: What Are the vital Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? by Exmilitant(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
introvert2:
As for me(1)I can never ever please everybody no matter what I do,even Jesus couldn't please everyone.(2)Never force people to like you,don't worry about those who don't like you.Don't change for anybody(3)life goes on,you can't change the past just move on.(4)Nothing is free,most people help you because of what they would get in return.
Egocentric, selfish, unforgiving and a soured soul is all i detected in the lessons you learnt from life. No wonder you call yaself an introvert! Join the hundreds of youth in the #endsars movement tommorow and you'll come back with a different mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakr Disclosed Why She Decided To Have Child At Old Age / Protecting A Girl Child From Rape / Stay Single, Fornicate In Peace, Nigerian Girl Advises Single Ladies- Tiz Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.