Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? (2500 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Rainbowpill: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Can you?
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by clairebode(f): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Nah
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2020
clairebode:
Nah
Issa lie you've send it before wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by chatinent: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2020
This world is shifted.

How is sending nude normal? The world has become so shifted that sex has been incorporated in our everyday activities and has become fashionable.

To an extent, what a full grown man could wake up to think is bras rather than thanking the Grand Instructor for his life.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Rainbowpill: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2020
clairebode:
Nah

Why?
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Rainbowpill: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2020
chatinent:
This world is shifted.

How is sending nude normal? The world has become so shifted that sex has been incorporated in our everyday activities and has become fashionable.

To an extent, what a full grown man could wake up to think is bras rather than thanking the Grand Instructor for his life.

Picture of a girl wearing bra isn't nude.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Tonto30(f): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
No I can't.
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Rainbowpill: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Tonto30:
No I can't.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Eleribuu OP plenty for nairaland aswear,,,,,,,,grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2020
U wan make I flood this thread with bra selfies grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by santos123(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Oyibo people wear pant and bra outside of their home and its normal but here na big problem..mtcheew
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Rainbowpill: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
U wan make I flood this thread with bra selfies grin grin grin grin

Do it. Prove to these girls that they are hypocrites
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Do it. Prove to these girls that they are hypocrites
I won't because some of them are on this thread grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Rainbowpill: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2020
Abouwaza:

I won't because some of them are on this thread grin grin

Cut out their faces then.
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by fishmonger1(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Are ladies still doing these in this present generation
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Cut out their faces then.
If I cut out their faces then it has no more meaning
Anyone could download a pic from xvideos, crop it and paste here
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2020
fishmonger1:
Are ladies still doing these in this present generation
No try them.oo
Dem go send you puna join
Funny thing is u didn't ask but them must surely give grin
Once u require a sexy pic,they feel like sex-objecting themselves and later blame guys for slut shaming them
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by MickzyDonald: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
ZIINI:
Issa lie you've send it before wink
***SENT
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by QueenLambo(f): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
I take pics with only lingerie and post on my Instagram. so i might not send a guy, but i can post on my status and insta story
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by N2B2: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rainbowpill:
If a guy asks for pictures, can you send a selfie picture of you in a bra to him since this isn't exactly nude.

What's the limit of what you can send to a guy?

This should depend on the nature of their relationship, no? Some just met and do it, and others have been together for long but can't send nothing.
Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by thesicilian: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's not difficult

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Send Nude Pictures To A Guy? by MrCork: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rainbowpill:
If a guy asks for pictures, can you send a selfie picture of you in a bra to him since this isn't exactly nude.

What's the limit of what you can send to a guy?

...bro..so u waiting for babe to post pant to u...correct?...can u juss go n watch blue film ? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Loan Is Killing Me / Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) / Why Is Lagos Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.