Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja (47528 Views)

Eye Witness: President Buhari's Driver Died Due To Heavy Torture In Detention / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really has to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.
Economy you said. This one no know pass him stomach
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
MikeMicheal:
The amount of people the useless protest has killed is more than those they claimed sars killed.

#BringbackSARS
#EndProtests
another ekpa!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by mozona(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
big lie
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Ahmeduana(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Se iwo gangan o ti ku?
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by omoyeni37: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
May His Soul Rest In Perfect Peace
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by engrchykae(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:
The ongoing protests under the guise of #EndPoliceBrutality are escalating tensions in the charged political environment and is plummeting the economy already crippled by COVID-19 pandemic. This is despite the fact that the government has made loads of concessions to accommodate the protesters' demands. The reality is that the government is now caught between the mythical Scylla and Charybdis, with protesters basking in the utopia of their victories, making new demands and staying put in the 'occupied' streets.

The government has the fundamental responsibility to restore order and safeguard the democratic system. It really has to make a tough choice: clear the streets using every lawful means in and outside the book to save the economy from total collapse and ultimately salvage the democratic order from descent into the abyss of chaos. Time is running out, fast.
I will like to see the government that will win the youths.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by ItswellMike: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..
Coward
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Earnonline7: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
oh
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by dagbas: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
LIES IS PART OF LAWYERS. BECAREFUL BEFORE #KEYAMOMUSTGO SPRINGS UP
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Lambarry1: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
A whole you minister keyamo.....your driver is coming to work on foot. A whole minister's driver. Wicked wicked people.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by princetom1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:

Fear tactics... Ogbeni, soro soke, no go dey disguise
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by cuthbert5: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
You stink of acute foolishness
360degreess:
.. Will you keep quite?.. Don't blame Buhari for your failures and frustration.. People are making it everyday in this country. It depends on your faith, mindset and hard work..
Continue protesting. When the FG should tell the army to be rootless. It will end in tears.. You people will start crying for help and be calling on the international community that Buhari is a tyrant..
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by ylaa(f): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
LAWYERS are LIARS
Festus is number one.

Homeboiy:
I don’t take lawyers speeches serious
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
If you are lying, or if he died as a result of stampede caused by the thugs govt sent to Berger to attack people yesterday, let me tell you something Keyamo. Your end will be worse than your beginning, I have said and that is it. Simple.
SilverNorGold(m):
amI am highly disappointed in you, Mr Festus Keyamo, if this personal tragic incident is what you want to use to blackmail the EndSars protesters. It's nothing but selfishness, considering the fact that some of the protesters have lost loved ones to some of the bad eggs in the SARS unit..

This is it! Many of you are worse than SARS, just that you don't have guns. No pity for the dead guy, it is always about the protests that has turned into senseless acts.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:

a

They are yet to see it. When it hits them, it will hit them fast and hard. IPOBians made the same mistake after Mr albino was released on bail thinking that they were untouchable. They forgot that the government has ultimate responsibility to protect and secure
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Timatayo1: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
E no go better for keyamo
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Obodogri: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemu:

To me o, it's important the govt address these protesters not by merely reading out an already prepared speech from a computer but by coming out to speak from the heart.
Address the crowd and they will one and all go their various ways.

It happened in the U.S just recently.
Notice that the President there came out and even took a walk to ascertain everything.

Nothing will go wrong if our able ruler does same.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:

Gosh so it's now a crime to ask for a better Country
60years of no Light , bad roads our Education sector is Poor and Your saying it depends on Faith ?
which faith ?
Do you know how many millions of Nigerians that are Suffering
I'dunno you But I wish you the Pain of Nigerians have felt for 60 years throughout your life
You are an Animal
I won't blame you tho,I blame your mum That brought you to this World
your name surely shows that your life will be going in Circles and no Progress will ever be achieved by you
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by andyanders: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
360degreess:
You will be the first that his blood will be sacrificed for others to be alive.It Must come to pass in your life. idiot.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by LAGATA(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
If you are lying, or if he died as a result of stampede caused by the thugs govt sent to Berger to attack people yesterday, let me tell you something Keyamo. Your end will be worse than your beginning, I have said and that is it. Simple.

Quick update
a. RIP to Yohanna Shankuk and may God help his loved ones at this time
b. We would like to see the car that hit the man and ask the driver a few questions
c. We would like to know where Keyamo's private office is
d. We would like to know if this 'driver' "Yohanna Shankuk" is the same 'Yohanna Shankuk' who works as a "litigation clerk" in the law office of the gentleman minister
e. We wonder why there was no single image or report yesterday from thousands of people around Berger and why Nigerian journalists are so lazy not to be able to know how something as important as the death of a minister's driver until Mr Minister came to tell us about an hour or so ago
f. We would like to say the blame for this death, like the deaths of all our compatriots LIE with the GOVT Mr Keyamo works for.

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Thank you for this brilliant observations. At the moment the driver of the vehicle that mistakenly knocked down keyamos driver is being held at Wuye Police station. I really wonder where we as a country is headed to
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by poik(m): 5:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Despirado121:
Igbere TV reports that Minister of State for Labour and Employment Festus Keyamo says he lost his driver Yohanna Shankuk during the #EndSARS protest in Abuja on Wednesday.

Mr Keyamo said on Thursday that his driver was knocked down by a vehicle which was trying to avoid advancing protesters.

The minister said Mr Shankuk was walking to his (Keyamo’s) private office before the incident occurred at Berger roundabout, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1316643242746748928?s=19

Keyamo did not say if the driver was apprehended.

Meanwhile, the #EndSARS protest at Berger roundabout turned violent after armed persons began attacking protesters, Igbere TV reports.

He is not even ashamed that his driver is trekking.
Re: Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja by Ochyes: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Kingdemu:

ARE YOU FOR REAL? ARE YOU SATISFY WITH THE STATE OF THINGS IN THIS NATION?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.