Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters (25316 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by ivieeseosa: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sanwo-olu has joined bad gangs. It is a pity. He is suppose to be an MFM member under going 70 days fasting. What a shame.

i may agree that he did not send them but he knows how sent them (His political godfather) .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
yemmight:
The truth of the matter is that he might not be the one. Some top top politicians in Lagos have control over that BRT bus and they don't need Sanwo-Olu's approval to release it.

then why us he lying that the thugs wielding new machetes felt threatened by the crowd
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by ivieeseosa: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
If truly you don't know about the evasion by the thugs, get this guy arrested; and charge him to court for prosecution.

It is only if you do this that we would trust and believe you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

This protest has become a charade,now becoming meaningless.

The Governor doesn't have the power to control the protest. An order from Baba will put a stop to this menace.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Na them.broda ode you won't shut up Abi you're one of those polithiefcians slaves eating the crumbs they throw at you? Why is it so difficult to end SARS? We're not asking for the impossible or the unreasonable we're asking for them to end SARS.kilowanmbe? No be we put them there to serve us? Why are they imposing SARS on us with only a change of name? We're not saying end the police force only that unit, SARS.lobatan.na we put them there so we have every right under heaven and earth to demand for what we want.they don't want to end SARS and they're not ready to give a reason

Ok look at all the states where they have been protesting,do you know if SARS is proscribed in 1 State, just 1 State lasan out of all the states they've been protesting, every one will go back to their normal lives but these disrespectful deaf government that thinks they're larger than life needs to be checked and put in their place.similarly the nuisance that call themselves SARS need to go.we don't want them again,is it by force?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by toye440: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Its obvious that the Governor, Oluomo, Baba Alado and Alubosa were complicit in the attempt to attack #EndSARS Protesters to day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by zudozz: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Thugs sent themselves!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Obakoolex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
So many daft people on NL... sorry to use that word but it's true!
How do you expect him to send thugs and still use state bus to convey them to the point everyone will see HABA!! people fear God nah
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by LordErrk: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Obamaofusa:

I am beginnig to think that some politicians are trying to set him up.
Only a discernible person will know the reason why BRT was used.It smells set-up.

Buy oga said the people in the bus were just passengers, and they ran out of the bus when they felt their lives were threatened...
Question is, why is he trying to lie? Or do normal passengers now carry cutlass and knives?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

This protest has become a charade,now becoming meaningless.

The Governor doesn't have the power to control the protest. An order from Baba will put a stop to this menace.

#EndProtestNow

How has d protests become "a charade and meaningless"? Y does d governor not have d power to control d protest? How is he supposed to "control" d protest? What order is buhari supposed to give? Which job is d government being prevented from doing?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Obakoolex:
So many daft people on NL... sorry to use that word but it's true!
How do you expect him to send thugs and still use state bus to convey them to the point everyone will see HABA!! people fear God nah

So what happened?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by LaReinaa(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Even a toddler can’t believe these lies..
Mr Governor, if didn’t send the thugs, ask your owner, he will definitely have an idea.. we all know that you’re nothing but pencil in the hands of......................!

If you like, deny from now to tomorrow, the world is watching all of you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Merimental(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
#SoroSOKE

Pastor Olukoya Sir, this man here needs deliverance from the 21 spirits of lying, deceit, deception, ....

Governor Lai Sanwo Olu Mohammed said -
"The passengers, who felt endangered, rushed out of the bus.
They returned to continue their journey after the charging crowd had left."

See his passenger in Lagos state bus who felt threatened by protesters?

dis govt can't even make up a sensible lie anymore.

he can peaceful unarmed civilians be a threat to a thug wielding machetes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Na them.broda ode you won't shut up Abi you're one of those polithiefcians slaves eating the crumbs they throw at you? Why is it so difficult to end SARS? We're not asking for the impossible or the unreasonable we're asking for them to end SARS.kilowanmbe? No be we put them there to serve us? Why are they imposing SARS on us with only a change of name? We're not saying end the police force only that unit, SARS.lobatan.na we put them there so we have every right under heaven and earth to demand for what we want.they don't want to end SARS and they're not ready to give a reason

Ok look at all the states where they have been protesting,do you know if SARS is proscribed in 1 State, just 1 State lasan out of all the states they've been protesting, every one will go back to their normal lives but these disrespectful deaf government that thinks they're larger than life needs to be checked and put in their place.similarly the nuisance that call themselves SARS need to go.we don't want them again,is it by force?

Like I said earlier,you people are just following the trend and chasing clout.

Which SARS are you talking about ?

The one that's has already been disbanded.

Make una do another one.

Hypocrites everywhere

#EndProtestNow

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by isaacoreoluwa(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
lexy2014:

But d commissioner of information has a different story:

"The bus in question was on its normal operation when it ran into a group of protesters. The passengers, who felt endangered, rushed out of the bus."

That confirmed that the bus wasn't charted by thugs
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Like I said earlier,you people are just following the trend and chasing clout.

Which SARS are you talking about ?

The one that's has already been disbanded.

Make una do another one.

Hypocrites everywhere

#EndProtestNow

lmao a leopard can never change its spot.governent are pathological liars.theyve been deceiving us with Grammar since 2015.reform,change,rebranded.same thing no change.ok look at NEPA.they change NEPA to PHCN, their behaviour change?

Please use your common sense and stop being deceived by people who have a history of lies.
. we're tired of the lies, deception and pretence.this is 2020 already taking a wrap for goodness sake yet we're still having issues with security and yet we're telling government what we want yet they still want to tell us the same old story.we are no longer fools,end it and let everyone go back to their normal lives.abi is it a privilege to live in a country with good roads and security again? Don't you think?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmao a leopard can never change its spot.governent are pathological liars.theyve been deceiving us with Grammar since 2015.reform,change,rebranded.same thing no change.ok look at NEPA.they change NEPA to PHCN, their behaviour change?

Please use your common sense and stop being deceived by people who have a history of lies.
. we're tired of the lies, deception and pretence.this is 2020 already taking a wrap for goodness sake yet we're still having issues with security and yet we're telling government what we want yet they still want to tell us the same old story.we are no longer fools,end it and let everyone go back to their normal lives.abi is it a privilege to live in a country with good roads and security again? Don't you think?

Yes think and it will be a taboo to think the way you think as it's apparent you lack any sense of reasoning.

Only a fool will think this is still a lie.

We've made our voice heard like never before.

We've sent shivers down their spine.

Our demands are now being implemented so it's time to stop the protest.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Yes think and it will be a taboo to think the way you think as it's apparent you lack any sense of reasoning.

Only a fool will think this is still a lie.

We've made our voice heard like never before.

We've sent shivers down their spine.

Our demands are now being implemented so it's time to stop the protest.

#EndProtestNow

*yawns at his stoop1dity* we didn't say CHANGE THEIR NAME we said END THAT UNIT.secondly why do they need to be serially dragged and disgraced in public and on social media space before they can do their job? So if the youths didn't coerce them they won't do their job Abi? Bubu mouth piece

Shalaye master
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
*yawns at his stoop1dity* we didn't say CHANGE THEIR NAME we said END THAT UNIT.secondly why do they need to be serially dragged and disgraced in public and on social media space before they can do their job? So if the youths didn't coerce them they won't do their job Abi? Bubu mouth piece

Shalaye master

Clout chaser.

If your not blind,you would know the SWAT team has existed before this so called protest.

It's logical to quickly replace them due to the impending security challenges that will be caused by ending SARS.

Always resist the urge to shalaye

I also blame for letting this linger till now. However , we've now made our point and our voice heard.

It's time to stop the protest you slowpoke.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Shaev7(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
How did get BRT bus? lierssss...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
then how did they have access to your Lag Bus. be like this people thought we re joking with them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
isaacoreoluwa:

That confirmed that the bus wasn't charted by thugs

Who then were d people that ran out of d bus? Y were they feel endangered according to d commissioner?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by Revolva(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Clout chaser.

If your not blind,you would know the SWAT team has existed before this so called protest.

It's logical to quickly replace them due to the impending security challenges that will be caused by ending SARS.

Always resist the urge to shalaye

I also blame for letting this linger till now. However , we've now made our point and our voice heard.

It's time to stop the protest you slowpoke.

#EndProtestNow

now I don confirm say you be one of those abok1 bubu ass licker . almajari product.weh done sir you baf pig,tie bow for im neck,hang the most expensive pearl on pig neck,a pig will still be a pig.e dey their blood but your IQ is too low to grasp.continue doing rankadede for your lord and master Bubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by delpee(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
But dem drive your motor come attack people.

Where you park your motor and how you want take defend this one before the court of public opinion and human rights?

Lame attempt my guy.

You didn't read before commenting obviously.
The thugs were not taken there by BRT.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
now I don confirm say you be one of those abok1 bubu ass licker . almajari product.weh done sir you baf pig,tie bow for im neck,hang the most expensive pearl on pig neck,a pig will still be a pig.e dey their blood but your IQ is too low to grasp.continue doing rankadede for your lord and master Bubu

See pot calling kettle black... See Albert Einstein with IQ...See Dirty Stinking Lamidi Cownu Slave Pig.

Your foolishness is second to none.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by noriene(f): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mr. governor, now that that you are at NAIRALAND COURT, to defend your self before his LORDSHIP
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by delpee(f): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
ajebuter:
No you didn't..

They just rented air-conditioned BRT bus with their ' hard-earned ' money, abi?

Oro Ode!

Calm down! Read again. The explanation is clear. Let's give him the benefit of doubt that he wasn't involved.

Those involved will be caught cos of the pressure being mounted on the government.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
All of you trying to destabilise the country,God no go allow Una...people are starting to apologise for claiming the so called touts came from the BRT..even your so called leaders leading you on.

Truth will always prevail

#EndProtestNow

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

See pot calling kettle black... See Albert Einstein with IQ...See Dirty Stinking Lamidi Cownu Slave Pig.

Your foolishness is second to none.

#EndProtestNow

whether you and your master likes it or not SARS must end with that his cow brain.

Tell your god (Bubu) to gently resign since we are not seeing his usefulness otherwise ghadaffi mode of death go dey learn work compared to what will befall him.he should just own up that he doesn't know how to govern nigeria and he doesn't know what to do,we will understand.he should just honourably resign because after ebe abuku lokan lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by SAMBARRY: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
All of you trying to destabilise the country,God no go allow Una...people are starting to apologise for claiming the so called touts came from the BRT..even your so called leaders leading you on.

Truth will always prevail

#EndProtestNow

see this one.he don collect money.all of you that are collecting tell them to keep quiet money and the grandthieves of Nigeria, disgrace will soon fall on you lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Gov’ship Election: Upload Results Immediately Voting Ends – Court To INEC / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / I’m Ready To Go To Prison, Ayo Adebanjo Dares FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.