Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters (25318 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
see this one.he don collect money.all of you that are collecting tell them to keep quiet money and the grandthieves of Nigeria, disgrace will soon fall on you lipsrsealed

Disgrace fall on you and your cohorts.

Born retarded pig.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by uptimum123(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
whether you and your master likes it or not SARS must end with that his cow brain.

Tell your god (Bubu) to gently resign since we are not seeing his usefulness otherwise ghadaffi mode of death go dey learn work compared to what will befall him.he should just own up that he doesn't know how to govern nigeria and he doesn't know what to do,we will understand.he should just honourably resign because after ebe abuku lokan lipsrsealed

Una never know watin dey do Una.

Which SARS u dey talk again.

Stop chasing clout.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by ayenale1(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president, he can't be alive and Nigeria youth will be suffering like this.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters by ayenale1(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president, he can't be alive and Nigeria youth will be suffering like this. Imagine all the protesters too handling guns and matches will any thugs dare come near??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agu Onyekachi Charles: Abia Councilor Dies In Accident 2 Weeks After Election / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.