Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) (60675 Views)

Breaking : Armed Dss Chase After Falana As He Escapes Sowore From Court (video) / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by tesppidd: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Nemesis on Sowore at last.
When Tinubu and Elrufai hired him against GEJ in the past, little did he know that Fulanis don't share power but can ride your back as tiger to get your own brother out of power for them to take over. After getting the power they now come fully for your own very head
Leave Gej out of this.

He isn't excluded from the problem, he is part of the problem.

He remains the ineffectual baboon that he is.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Ijaya123: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Never.

I'm almost certain that you're living in Yoruba land.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by zuto4u(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chai!! That wasn't necessary nah...... I really pitied Sowore.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good. Welldone!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by princemartinsG(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
For once we Nigerians have been most impressive and mature in expressing our grievances and voicing our collective demands.

We have policed our protest from being hijacked by criminal elements, politicians, jobbers and pro-establishment hoodlums.

Protesters throughout Nigeria has been peaceful and orderly.

This shows the youths holds a greater promise for Nigeria' future
#EndSARS
#EndBadGovernance
#MakeNigeriaGreatAgain

VOTE FOR AN IMPOROVED SOCIETY

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by LostAddict1: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

There is real power in UNITY. It's like the analogy of trying to break a single broomstick vs breaking the broom.

Exactly, it Is harder to achieve breaking all at a go but easier breaking them separately.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gondonu:
grin Seperating the chaff from the wheat.After all, Sowore also contributed in no small measure toward enthroning this shit Nigeria is fighting today.

How exactly?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by olatt126: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
we support the movement.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by akzamani(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Unite with you yorubas?

don't be an idiot tribalist. the movement on ground now is not about tribe or religion. it's about Youth in one Voice.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Leave Gej out of this.

He isn't excluded from the problem, he is part of the problem.
He remains the ineffectual baboon that he is.
It's your type that brought BuhariAPC into Power and the country never move forward but backwards since 2015. The stone dead cadaver was sold to you as "man of integrity" ..!
Hope you're lucky enough to clinch any of the 99% job slots given to his Hausafulanikanuri Muslims since 2015. If not...ya suffer head go long
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by kumulus(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
God bless the NigerianYouth

This is our finest hour yet

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ijaya123:

I'm almost certain that you're living in Yoruba land.
delusion yoruba man.

Yes everyone is living in yoruba land,no body is in other regions.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Donspicey:

Asa Nwa no too reason wetin don happen bfr wey d yorubas betray igbos dat one don pass....

For we to win dis battle all of us down south need to unite againt d North.....

We gas let dem knw say we fit survive wit out dem.....

The only tin wey dey bother me na my xtians brodas wey come frm dos northern states nd if u check am well u go see say dem no even dey happy say dem dey share dem states wit dos core northerners.....

Am frm SE bt gat no time for tribal sentiment....

Ahead Ahead......

#EndBadGovt

NigeriaMustBeGreatAgain....

*Peace*
You make small sense,but Endnigeria is where i stand.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
greensandy:

Yorubas don't need Ibos too.
Better.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Yes that is good we don't want politicians coolbefore you know it now Atiku and Tinubu will join

Ahahahah very funny grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by stanliwise(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
Sowore should never have joined politics

I don't know who advised him.

He should have maintained the path of activism
we can’t leave politicking to the evil men. One of us the good ones must go and pick that mantle if we want anything reasonable. It is very easy to get things done ourselves than hoping other will do it for us.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by loveth360(f): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kaylet:

My dear, I'm sorry. I don't mean to beat you in your house that's if you have one or do you harm.

Just teasing you, I'm sorry.
But please, we don't need your hatred speech on the Southwestern people of Nigeria.

We didn't choose to be here: if we had the opportunity, many of us will choose other continents.

We can't achieve nothing if we continue to live based on what we have heard.

You went to school for many reasons, think about it.

I've spoken to you as a brother.

Leave hate.
Stay away from hatred.

Stand for the right course

Truth is hate to you guys,as if you guys love others.

If i many ask,how many times have you people stand for the right course,or is it when you are affected that it becomes right course.

how can people that applauded and cheered the killing of peaceful protesters in the east,tell me about standing for the right course.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by joshuanwankwo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Never.

my dear, war is hell, peace is heaven. so we need to unite so that we would be stronger.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
I love this. You cant be interested in the meat and still be forming activist
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nor be una still advice am that time
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Well done guys. This protest must be purified. Send that ass licker away. Youths are wiser now.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
RPG2020:

Nor be una still advice am that time

Una na name, place, animal, place or thing?

grin grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by pfadom: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
When Sowore's #RevolutionNow had failed time and again, he decided to join #EndSarsNow campaign.

He has just forgotten he's now a politician.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by edoairways: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:
This man has been protesting since his youth, even now, he leaves the comfort of America (A country Nigerians are dying to go to), to come to Nigeria to protest.

What is his reward for all this?

He gets cursed by his own people, while they make songs for "Jagagban"

This life is funny, but solace is that God judges all.
Sowore has an ulterior motive
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Donspicey: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
You make small sense,but Endnigeria is where i stand.

Hmmmmm,,,,make i no fake u Nigeria no fit End now oooooo......we don too enta our selves wey be say we no fit disintegrate now......

To avoid wat happened 1967-1970 we just ve to embrace Restructuring.....

Wish say i fit see u so as to enlighten u more abt why naija no fit separate now.....

Naija mata deep pass ocean.....

Well Bubu don mk our Eyes clear....

Welll jst dey watch sha....2020 get many package for dis generation

Jst dey watch oooooo.....Endsars na jst d first step......

Asa mk i stop here......

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Kaylet: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
loveth360:
Truth is hate to you guys,as if you guys love others.

If i many ask,how many times have you people stand for the right course,or is it when you are affected that it becomes right course.

how can people that applauded and cheered the killing of peaceful protesters in the east,tell me about standing for the right course.

Don't be left alone.
Don't be left aside.
Don't be among the haters.
Don't live for hatred.

We all know the truth, when we see it.
The past is gone. In war, they'll only speak about the time of the event not the bloodshed.

I feel your pain:

I know the pain of loosing the loved ones.
I know the pain of injustice.
I know the pain of being scammed.
I know the pain of a failed system.

If everyone is considering your thought, we won't move forward.

I beg you in God's name and because of love. Let the past be moved behind us. This is a new generation:

Let's move forward.
We are different from what our parents are.

If outside the country, the white don't like us, what happens to us within our country.

#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#reformpolice
#restruturethecountry
#.
#..

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by King44(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:
This man has been protesting since his youth, even now, he leaves the comfort of America (A country Nigerians are dying to go to), to come to Nigeria to protest.

What is his reward for all this?

He gets cursed by his own people, while they make songs for "Jagagban"

This life is funny, but solace is that God judges all.
Reminds me of the now renowned Lagos jagaban
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by inyenejo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pardon him please though he is one of the people who brought the shit buharigg
Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
God bless the NigerianYouth
This is our finest hour
I get goose bumps when i hear of that, everytime. Optimus Prime in TRANSFORMERS comes to mind! wink

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by Ikennablue(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

then who should?

Personally i like Sowore. Tho i don't know much about him. But if the good ones among us are shying away from politics then the bad ones will take over and they'll keep making stupid and useless decisions that will determine our everyday lives

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) by ipadeola91057: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
I love this. You cant be interested in the meat and still be forming activist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.