Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (60549 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by fergie001: 9:11pm On May 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvSRvzfPwU
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

Seun Okin: Let me first and foremost get your reaction to your friend, Peter Obi. His departure from your Party, he is dumped your Party, how does that come to you?

Wike: It's not surprising to me and that's what I have always said when I go round and say you have to be careful. Those of us who have joined the Party since 1998, we have never left this Party because we believe it's our Party, it's in our blood.

It doesn't matter what problems we may have in the Party. We have to be inside it to settle the problem. So, Peter Obi leaving the Party is not surprising to me and I know and he knows there is no way he would have won the Presidential Primary. Forget about what his DG, Doyin Okupe said about money and all that.

Seun Okin: You don't think he can win?

Wike: Win what?

Seun: The Presidential Primary of the PDP?

Wike: How would he have won? I went to Anambra and told them "don't waste your vote on him, he won't win." Since Peter Obi left APGA, first as a Governor, we have not won elections in Anambra, check it. But that is not the issue, at that level, there must be integrity, there must be character. How can you go to virtually all the States telling them how he is a trader, how his family are traders, how he wore one shoe, how he doesn't let anybody carry his bag, all those things. Three days, he has left the Party, Character and Integrity is very important.

You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character, no integrity

122 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sergio104(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2022
But really wike is too childish.
How can you go about ranting unnecessary things......such a thing may only earn you enemity.

There are just few things he ought to highlight but he stooped low

RIP PDP

619 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Malory: 9:12pm On May 26, 2022
PDP is dead and buried. Imagine this ill mannered man that his parents failed to train well saying Peter Obi doesn't have character and integrity? Now I believe what Amaechi said that Wike is mad man

586 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2022
PDP is the biggest loser while APC is the biggest winner in this.
PDP has kissed 3-5millions of votes good bye, by this Obi's exit.

442 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Ttalk: 9:17pm On May 26, 2022
Succinctly put. Obi Pandora has no character

603 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:18pm On May 26, 2022
grin

Wike, the man with big giant Ballz.

Slayer of IPOB criminals...

Obi's followers are everywhere (on the internet) making mumu threats and noise as if Nigeria has a history of picking her presidents from random spare part shops...

The man Pandora is as fake as Aba made electronics. See him walking around like he is humble..faking everything even to a point he almost wore diaper for every baby he sees in the public, with the hope of sniffing Aso-rock someday...

No vacancy for hate-filled people in Aso rock abeg. grin

195 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvSRvzfPwU
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

"My son doesn’t have a car", "My daughter is a virgin", "I was in the church one woman came and told me to pay pension", "I have only one wristwatch".

If it is not the regular sentimental bullshit talk, it is "China this, China that", one would have expected that Anambra would have been the new Shanghai.

But no his darling state has been the hot bed of cultists, and Ipob terrorists so it might be the new Tripoli. angry angry

From day 1 a he was a pretender just positioning for vp, can you imagine after Fulani do 8 years you will queue behind Atiku another Fulani just because of Vp slot. cheesy cheesy

Now that Wike is positioned to clinch ticket, and vp sef no sure for am he ran away cheesy.

I don't blame those that parade him to be a messiah, check well they are the same set of people that was supporting Jonathan. Clueless, and gullible lotscheesy cheesy

On Wike mandate I stand, a fearless rugged man atleast I know that Ipob will not pray that Wike should be president.

You Ipob people should not stop on Wike continue when he clinches the Pdp ticket get ready for more tears oh cheesy cheesy.

144 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
Wike with pride

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Vulturereloaded: 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
And where has the character of PDP left Nigeria? If this is what is left of PDP, i might as well say, RIP.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi did the best thing, his retirement from politics is the sound decision...

He should focus on his business and personal life, he doesn't have the kind of character and integrity needed to be president of Nigeria

The current political weather can't accommodate his style of character and integrity

Be realistic who go vote for Peter Obi? The elites wey want to maintain the statusquo?
The delegates that won't look your face if your money no dey their hand?
Or ordinary Nigerians that won't answer you If they no chop your rice and beans?

No hope for Peter Obi style, the people and party are not yet ready.. He should not waste his time and resources trying to rescue people that don't want to be rescued..

174 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by rickpat(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
wike talks too much...too petty... wrong choice of words...ill mannered...

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sergio104(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
Ttalk:
Succinctly put. Obi Pandora has no character

But is wike actually a man of integrity more than obi?? cheesy

Answer me

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ybalogs(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
Wike should have been a tout with the ways he handles things. He is too aggressive and uncouth. Anyways it seems to be working for him .

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sunofgod(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
To protect his integrity he walked.......

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Gandollaar(f): 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is humbled. He will be the only one left in PDP by 2023.

Almighty emperor Wike.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by pacesetting: 9:21pm On May 26, 2022
This thing dey pain Wike no be small.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ybalogs(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2022
rickpat:
wike talks too much...too petty... wrong choice of words...ill mannered...
only in Nigeria will you see such a being ruling. Too full of himself. Watch it,he will soon go after Jonathan should Jonathan emerge as APC candidate.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Gandollaar(f): 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Wike with pride
Thug pride.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
Pain is written all over Wike... Peter Obi's exit really hit the PDP.. If I noticed anything, he may be jealous of Peter Obi's cult-like fellowership and the sweeping move it left with.

How do you talk of integrity and character and say Peter Obi does not have it.. has the definition of it changed?..

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Ndubest123(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is in pains mad dog. Come and win primary na lets see you idiot

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Dailymice: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
angry
Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Frigga13: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by CommonSense1967: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
grin
Peter Obi-tuary ran away like a complete coward.
Did he learn this coward move from Cownu or Ojukwu?
Just asking for a friend, no vex grin grin grin

Wicked wike went from being worshipped by meth cannibals when he was abusing Buhari to now being hated for dealing with the IPIG terrorist monkeys in Rivers and now dragging Peter Obi-tuary like a common criminal. grin

51 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Faber(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is pained Obi have sunk the ship of PDP. Las Las all man will leave PDP for Wike.

Wike you will be the flag bearer of PDP, you will waste your loot, you will receive serial beating from APC.

Peter Obi is wise. He read the hand writing on the wall and backed off honourably. If APC gives GEJ consensus let's see how Wike or Atiku or any idiot in PDP will win GEJ... there's no politician that will win GEJ if eventually the rumours we are hearing becomes true.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ipobarecriminals: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
angry Nah by force to join useless party ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by ekukeku(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
But u said NIGERIAN need a mad person to rule Dem....
Wats dat? Wike n wiwi kuwi

Buhari just exposed dat anybody can just rule Nigeria anyhow, dats y u all want to become president all of a sudden

6 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
All children of hate, frustrations and perdition go die finish this week.

From all sane Nigerians, to MumuReno, to Wike , gbas-gbos every corner.

grin cheesy smiley

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Sholaco: 9:24pm On May 26, 2022
Hahahahahaha yebo don suffered for wike hand ooo

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character by Fr33born(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2022
I'm glad Peter Obi will not even reply the Fool.
You and Atiku should come and win let's see.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.