Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity (38314 Views)

Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK / 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by dasparrow: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2020
I am glad Northern youths are waking up from their slumber. There is a lot of insecurity in the Northern part of the country due to terrorism. I expect to see Northern Nigerian youths on the streets making their voices heared.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by ibedun: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yujin:

We can always agree to disagree. Let's send the Invaders away first then we can discuss and settle amicably. We are both/all educated down south.

Man wey sabi, I concur!

This Aboki illiterate narrative is propaganda ooo!
They are politically suave than the whole south put together. The direct opposite of our emotional brothers from the SE. Just saying.....
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by ibedun: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yujin:

You can make an investigation in South Sudan today and get to the know the feeling of the people whether the missed the former Sudan. After that will your suggestive question be properly defined.
Let's send the invaders away first after all the only things they bring to Nigeria is bad news. We can always discuss like educated people.

Ok but this Aboki illiterate narrative is false oooo!
Look at their political sophistication!!!
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yujin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
ibedun:

Ok but this Aboki illiterate narrative is false oooo!
Look at their political sophistication!!!
Politics is certainly not equal to literacy. I know that so well and have explained to those with me about the difference.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yujin(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
ibedun:

Man wey sabi, I concur!

This Aboki illiterate narrative is propaganda ooo!
They are politically suave than the whole south put together. The direct opposite of our emotional brothers from the SE. Just saying.....
They don't know more politics than us in the south. It's just that we in the south find it very easy to sell out our nation(ethnic group) because of internal quarrels or for economic gain. Not the forget the back up they got from Britain right from the beginning.
This is the time to set things right by detaching ourselves from the deadweight who bring nothing to the table but take everything to our own detriment.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Raalsalghul: 3:55am On Oct 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Buhari you see your life. Some years ago you were crying and desperate to rule Nigeria, but your eye don clear sey you be original failure. Shame on you
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by oxiide22(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm from the North. No government will want northerners to protest because they are not afraid of authority when they get angry
remove that pic from ur profile, I hate it
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yenefer(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2020
oxiide22:
remove that pic from ur profile, I hate it
why
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by oxiide22(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Yenefer:
why
its kinda strange to me and it doesn't suit ur personality
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by oxiide22(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Yenefer:
why
what is d meaning of putting the pic?
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yenefer(f): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
oxiide22:
its kinda strange to me and it doesn't suit ur personality
ok
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by oxiide22(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yenefer:
ok
aha good girl, fantastic one..like it
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by trevorhorace(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Spreadpeace post=94994188][/quote]

I've responded to your pm bro. Any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.